Just when it was getting interesting.

Just when it was getting interesting.

Posted in the Palm Springs Forum

Smarter than you

Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2018
Well looks like the butt hurt...no pun intended.....Gray Hayes or whatever brothers/husband and husband?? husband and which one is the wife??....took down our discussion. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Another new angle...think you can make money on your poor little boy now? Give us all a break...run off to Bora Bora and just stay there. All your fake drama, fake schemes are getting to all of us. How many real friends to you have? None.....
SrangerThanFicti on

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2018
He has friends just long enough to exploit them . After the "conquest" he moves on to the next unassuming victim. He will say or do anything to get what he wants.
Lol

Paducah, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2018
And the Fynnton Gray line will look like the crap Kenn wears. Who wants their child dressed in that garb?
Who knows

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2018
SrangerThanFiction wrote:
He has friends just long enough to exploit them . After the "conquest" he moves on to the next unassuming victim. He will say or do anything to get what he wants.
Exactly, including stealing them blind! How can he have any ďfrie friends left?! And what about all his supposed big jobs?! Heís a fake! Maybe Alfie has already seen thru him. He/she has been obviously missing for awhile now.
Smarter than you

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2018
Lol wrote:
And the Fynnton Gray line will look like the crap Kenn wears. Who wants their child dressed in that garb?
I agree. Saw that he is buffaloing people to sew this crap for free in Seattle.
sick

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2018
the fact that they have other peoples make kids hanging out with them and no one ever has a shirt on is rather disturbing to say the least. and I see he is pimping his kid out. and mom must be on board since its a NYC fashion show thingy. mom and dad both twisted.
sick

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2018
^^ male
Wow

Paducah, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2018
He's at it again...begging for money!
maybe

Panama City, FL

#9 Aug 28, 2018
Wow wrote:
He's at it again...begging for money!
yep.....selling his art (ha!)....and moving again......doesn't even have a vehicle apparently?! what is up with that??
Really

Paducah, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2018
Why would someone purchase clothes like that for a child?
RuPaul

Pinola, MS

#12 Sep 3, 2018
Vicious cycle
SrangerThanFicti on

United States

#13 Sep 4, 2018
No money (either of them). No paying jobs (either of them). Always begging for money. Moves everytime the rent is due. Get a job and quit sponging off friends to pay for things. Joke of the desert.
RuPaul

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2018
Hello Sacramento!
Chaz

Madisonville, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2018
RuPaul wrote:
Hello Sacramento!
So is that where they are heading now? Poor town.
Who knows

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2018
RuPaul wrote:
Hello Sacramento!
Seems itís San Clemente! New wallets, new charities to scam! I guess thatís easier than another state! Haha! He knows no boundaries. Still trying to see some ridiculous art for big bucks too. And what is up with those threads heís dressing his poor son?! Sad, very sad. The scam artist moves on! Look out!
Who knows

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2018
Sell ridiculous art, not see! Haha!!
Scam

Paducah, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2018
His go-fund me accounts are being investigated.
popman

Madisonville, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2018
Scam wrote:
His go-fund me accounts are being investigated.
Never knew he had go fund me accounts, but not surprised. So who are they shacked up with? Amazing how he can just scam and scam and scam. I am waiting for the day the police arrive and take them to jail. Karma is a bitch and she is coming for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenn and Korrie Mon mortified 8
Tar in palms Coachella valley (Jan '18) Dec 7 In the area 7
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Dec 7 In the area 57
David Quinn Thornton is Queer Retarded Micro Bu... Nov '18 Leno Vet HdBanged 1
London Frankie Leno Quinn Obama's half brother ... Nov '18 Leno Cell Tortured 2
News Former Officer Dennis Decker Accused of Raping ... (Apr '08) Oct '18 Amybaby1968 29
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct '18 billy bubba bob 161

Palm Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages