New Cathedral City city manager faces challenges

There are 2 comments on the KESQ-TV Palm Desert story from Mar 18, 2014, titled New Cathedral City city manager faces challenges. In it, KESQ-TV Palm Desert reports that:

Less than two years ago, the city of Cathedral City faced a budget crisis. A deficit of $8 million forced the city to cut 61 employees, including public safety positions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KESQ-TV Palm Desert.

Since: Jan 08

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2014
O my, well if they cut the abnormally large pensions and collateral benefits to such people as greed-minded Stan Henry, ex Chief of Police they might be able to meet the budget and retain more able bodied people. Henry along with all of the City Council who participated with current Chief, Kevin Conner and Captain Chuck Robinson to steal my home need to care more for their city residents. WE are in court now CHARLES ROBINSON ET AL v. STEPHENS Case No: INC 043437 Superior Court, 3255 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262. So, don't go bankrupt yet, you all need to pay me the $500,000 you unlawfully took from me and my family.

Since: Jan 08

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Don't want to leave out ex-Assemblywoman BONNIE GARCIA (who is running for a State Senate office) -- was also involved in the stealing of my home and false incarceration ---along with City Manager GREEN. None of these people belong in government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regina or Bill January (Oct '13) Fri kat 3
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Apr 26 Tyler 15
News National: How the Drought Will Reshape Californ... Apr 23 H20 the new Oil 1
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Apr 19 thugnasty 2
News FIND Food Bank helps feed thousands at the Cent... Apr 19 CaliDervish 1
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Apr 15 Tony 20
News Group seeks to stop Nestlea s water-bottling op... Apr 14 speak out 1
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]