Newbury Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Liz Arndt wrote:
Historically, prohibition against anything has been ineffective.
....and hello regulation. o/
Offectives

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

Sunshine is free, what are you squawking about?
Bud Good

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Send seeds.
Rat Squad

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

The twisted Tea Party rat squad keeps posting bull.
Leo

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

All I can say is that there are alot of people addicted to pills, alcohol and nicotine and the side effects are fatal
Claymation

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Stop motion is in full swing.
Acme Pest Control

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Overrun with republicans and tea-party pests? No job is too large or too small for our professional exterminators. For a courteous free estimate, stop by our new Redwood City office today.

Since: Apr 14

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

A small study of marijuana users yielded some potentially troubling results, with researchers claiming that marijuana consumption might have a profound impact on the parts of the brain that process decision-making, emotional assessment, addiction and the processing of rewards.

This means — at least based on this particular study’s findings — that weed holds the potential to alter the volume, shape and density of essential structures in the brain.

“Just casual use appears to create changes in the brain in areas you don’t want to change,” said study co-author Dr. Hans Breiter, a psychiatrist mathematician at Northwestern University.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/15/wh...
Daves Not Here

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

I'm just glad the police aren't involved.
Follow the dog

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

How long again did you have to follow the dog around?
The Dog

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

People follow me around until I catch the perp. Now that I'm retired from the police, I no longer waste my time on drugs. I now sniff out and terrorize republicans, tea baggers, and similar undesirables.
Activity

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Just don't do it when your driving or any other activity where your full attention is needed.

The voters have spoken.
Beheheh

Coalinga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

KrazyKyngeKorny wrote:
<quoted text>
And illegal immigration is also illegal. Where does that get us? We have a HUGE population of illegal aliens, and the feds, whose law prohibits them does nothing to stop them.
....omg
Activity

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Just don't do it when your driving or any other activity where your full attention is needed.

The voters have spoken, PS dorkweed - those people will be voting soon because you let the world down by not voting in the first place.
The Dog

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

I always vote early and often. And never while driving; that's way too L.A. for a canine of my sensibilities.
Activity

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Just don't do it when your driving or any other activity where your full attention is needed, like learning how to type a sentence.

The voters have spoken, PS dorkweed - those people will be voting soon because you let the world down by not voting in the first place.

Fremont turn yourself into the local SPCA on Blakcow road.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Since the feds are going to continue to spend billions on the war on drugs this will relieve us of higher taxes and less money spent on a war we cannot win, its like pulling gray hairs. The feds know this but thats alot of money to give up. It will also relieve our prison overpopulation problem and put the focus of drug addiction where it is actually being abused and maybe help some addicts. I don't feel marijuana addiction is 1/2 as bad as alchol, or other drugs. hell even cigarettes are more addictive. THats a shame I dont know how to spell cigarettes. Besides the fact these 20 year sentences for illegal grows after the counties and cities outlawed it anyway can be overturned as well. That a shame too 20 years for growing marijuana I thought 20 years was the minimum on a murder chage nope they get out in 8 years.
It's not so much as what the criminals are doing to get in prison but the fact that they have broken laws repeatedly and didn't learn their lessons the first, second , and third times in jail in the revolving door court system, so the judges get tired of seeing the same faces and send them off to TRY to help them understand what they did wrong. The prison population will not be lowered. There are hundreds of prisoners held in the county jails because the state prison system has no room for them. No matter what rules come out of "legalization", there will always be those that grow way too much, distribute way too much, and then get stupid and sell to an undercover cop and they get welcomed into the "system".
The Dog

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

I have no need of the SPCA, and my sentences have all been correctly typed. You may need to enroll in remedial English.

I did vote, as I always do. Your comments make me wonder if you're really a teabagger. Don't make me call Acme Pest Control.
NarcoS

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Just don't do it when your driving or any other activity where your full attention is needed, like learning how to type a sentence.

Fremont turn yourself into the local SPCA on Blacckcow road.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 min float 200,332
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 min float 7,842
Review: Rich's Painting Wed Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Wed Alice 2
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Wed AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••