19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Me too

Guerneville, CA

#16793 Dec 29, 2013
Don't use it never have, but I have read the pros and cons.......I say legalize it so people will quit shooting each other over it! If it's legal, everyone has access. The problem with our country is from immigration to pot, we have a lousy screening system! If immigration was handled right, the only illegal immigrants crossing the borders would be the bad guys because the good guys would work their way through the system! Same with pot.......set it up so the honest people will grow what's allowed and not sell it! The bad guys would loose their ability to bilk the public who need it! And sometime realize that not everything needs to be driven by profit for the big guy!
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#16797 Dec 31, 2013
It's hypocritical for pot to be illegal. Alcohol kills more people than pot any day of the week. Which idiots determined that alcohol is okay and pots dangerous. The times I got in trouble as a youth where when I was under the influence of alcohol. I never got in trouble when I was stoned. I was too paranoid.
Monnings

Azusa, CA

#16798 Dec 31, 2013
Moving On, get off the monning dommings
MikeH

Brentwood, CA

#16799 Dec 31, 2013
I support legalization.
East goes

Azusa, CA

#16800 Jan 1, 2014
Go East and stop in Colorado.
azuga

Pleasanton, CA

#16802 Jan 2, 2014
Et
a

Pleasanton, CA

#16803 Jan 2, 2014
Gf
a OR b

Azusa, CA

#16804 Jan 2, 2014
With an 'a' comes a 'b' don't you think?
Anysed

Pleasanton, CA

#16805 Jan 3, 2014
And the dumbing of Americans continues. Hard working Asians will rule the world some day as the lazy Caucasians smoke their brains away.
Traffic Jam

Covina, CA

#16807 Jan 3, 2014
Heard there was a traffic jam on the interstate headed to Colorado
Casper

Palm Springs, CA

#16808 Jan 3, 2014
Legalize it , Tax !! It's no different than alcohol really. There are for worse drugs we should be getting rid of. The tax revenue should go to the DEA or the gang task force, or other local agencies were the $$$ could help people!!!!
Comvoy

Covina, CA

#16809 Jan 3, 2014
I hear their is a convoy heading to Colorado this after noon.
MYOD

Palm Springs, CA

#16810 Jan 3, 2014
Entire wrote:
And if the Walmart workers’ movement comes up at Thanksgiving dinner, here are some shocking facts about the struggles Walmart workers face:
•The average Walmart worker makes $8.81 an hour -- but Walmart could give each of its associates a raise of more than $5, just by stopping stock buybacks.
•Many Walmart workers work less than 40 hours a week and want more work -- but they have no control over their schedules, so it’s almost impossible for them to get a second job. Meanwhile, many Walmart stores are critically understaffed.
•Walmart workers are so poorly paid that many have to rely on public assistance. Each Walmart job can cost taxpayers as much as $5,815 a year, or $1,744,590 for an entire store.
" Is walmart forcing people to work there?????
Conoy

Covina, CA

#16811 Jan 3, 2014
Where is that convoy now?
MIckey Jack Magnum

San Diego, CA

#16812 Jan 3, 2014
Don't we already have enough brain-dead zombies in California?
Out You

Covina, CA

#16813 Jan 3, 2014
The convoy left with out you again!
spoko

Oakland, CA

#16814 Jan 4, 2014
MYOD wrote:
<quoted text> " Is walmart forcing people to work there?????
Yes actually they do - you just to f-ing stupid to grasp it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16815 Jan 5, 2014
MIckey Jack Magnum wrote:
Don't we already have enough brain-dead zombies in California?
That is a reason more to make it legal. All studies shows that illegality of a drug augments the consumption of that drug. It is normal, because when illegal, you create the criminals and you invite them to target all the kids on every corner of all streets. The drug "problem" comes from prohibition and only from prohibition.
Cash or credit

Covina, CA

#16816 Jan 5, 2014
It's legit, but sticker shock is ring in my wallet.
spoko

Oakland, CA

#16817 Jan 5, 2014
When business owners make billions of $ while paying their employees wages that are sub-poverty (forcing the Gov't to support them) that is modern slavery by anyones definition, except the right-wing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 8:36PM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match