Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Green an Black wrote:
The 19 were is a zone called Green and Black, they paid the ultimate price.
Why? to try to save some homes from people that shouldn't be living there.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nurse wrote:
Legalize it. Hey, I don't smoke it but I am all for legalization. I see horrific injuries from alcohol, DAILY, in the ER. I will also say that meth is a huge offender as well.....but pot? Hmmmm, been a Nurse for 20 years and have never treated anyone in the ER because they were under the influence of marijuana.
I agree.
Old Moonshiner

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Hope not. Ending Prohibition did away with moonshinng - the best paying job that theres ever been in Appalachia.
The Heat

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

How the growing season so far?

Isn't the heat a good thing?

“Thinking Fellers Local 420”

Since: Nov 11

Odd, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
Oh Lord!!

The entire state of Kentucky would be incarcerated!

get real
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

juan wrote:
yes
Joe | 1 min ago
Rankin has made it perfectly clear , if Perez doesn't play his game.
Perez will wind up drugged and in a canal !!!
Honorable Rankin put out a hit !!!
Report this post
Bruno24

Merksem, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>a lot of plants occur naturally and are illegal. If People are allowed to grow it, then it's not natural. Giant duckweed is illegal in most states, is it ridiculous for being illegal? You are ridiculous.
Hmm... I agree with Bowser, it does not make sense to make a plant illegal. In fact it does not make sense to make something illegal because it would be dangerous. Windows are dangerous, mountains are dangerous, and most highly toxic mushrooms that we can find in the wood are dangerous, but none of that is illegal.
Only medicinal plants appears to be illegal, and this is only manoeuvrings to sell hooking you with legal, expensive inefficacious medication.
Of course I can understand that some animals should not be legally owned by people, to prtect the species, or the environment, but that is another topic.
No Chance

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The billionaire Koch brothers—Charles and David Koch—have been funneling tens of millions of dollars into an under-the-radar campaign to pressure more than 400 federal and state officials to sign a climate obstruction pledge.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

No Chance wrote:
The billionaire Koch brothers—Charles and David Koch—have been funneling tens of millions of dollars into an under-the-radar campaign to pressure more than 400 federal and state officials to sign a climate obstruction pledge.
How funny with all the scandals and the great Obama wasting 100 million on his Africa vacation, you bring up the evil Koch brothers...LOL

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... I agree with Bowser, it does not make sense to make a plant illegal. In fact it does not make sense to make something illegal because it would be dangerous. Windows are dangerous, mountains are dangerous, and most highly toxic mushrooms that we can find in the wood are dangerous, but none of that is illegal.
Only medicinal plants appears to be illegal, and this is only manoeuvrings to sell hooking you with legal, expensive inefficacious medication.
Of course I can understand that some animals should not be legally owned by people, to prtect the species, or the environment, but that is another topic.
a lot of plants are dangerous to the environment. I don't think the pot plant is dangerous and it should not be illegal. Some plants that are legal should be illegal like the Poinsettia, very toxic. Easter Lily is very toxic to cats. In fact it does make sense to make something illegal because it would be dangerous to the environment or pets or small children.
Where

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

So where is it going now>

Since: May 13

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

If it is legalized it just seems like then we will be losing a different kind of freedom not easily ever gained back.
Lumber an Nails

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Builders report material shortages.

Higher prices for ahead for Homebuilders are having trouble ramping up the supply of new homes to meet the demand.

Rising prices and shortages for some materials are a real problem.

Hope we don't see counterfeit and sub-standard materials showing up a job sites?

Keep a close eye on projects run by City Ventures.
Harmoni

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

This is for the moron speaking on it's legality. Some of us are truly missing the point. Many reason for using is because pain ceases,it eliminates depression and alleviates anxiety with NO side effects. It also improves my Autistic sons vocabulary/speech by at least 200 words than when it's completely out of his system. Finally, it cured my moms skin cancer 2 years now. I choose natural substances over chemical any day. Its a medicine. It should not be illegal.
Dude

Winchester, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

If it's not for medical reasons, don't do it man. If it didn't make the pain more tolerable I sure wouldn't do it. I hate feeling stupid because I'm not.

Since: Jul 13

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

George D Horwitz wrote:
I long ago stopped using marijuana, so I am only commenting as a disinterested observer at this point,but there are I think two things worth considering.
1.) Pot's presently against the law, so anyone using it is breaking the law. So if millions of Americans are out breaking that law, might they not be easily led to breaking other laws? I do not favor having such a lax attitude for the law.
Many people think laws are stupid and they break them. Slippery slope.
2.) If we decriminalize marijuana, that might lead to less criminal activity. It might not, but it might.
For twelve years, alcohol was illegal in the United States, and this gave rise to a gangster class we now call The Mafia. It also lead to a more accepting attitude among previously law-abiding citizens toward criminal activities like drug dealing, hiring imigrants without papers, fraudulent lending, tax evasion, the whole enchilada. Many Americans engage in some form of criminal activity, and I am not convinced that changing the rules governing pot will change our attitude at this late date.
Significant opponents of pot law reform include the folks who make beer and liquor.
I think Mr. Horwitz you watch too much TV.

Since: Jul 13

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

I think Mr. Horwitz you watch too much TV and George if you think that by legalizing marijuana is going to open the doors for us to co criminal deeds; I think you have been brain washed and the guy that would cast the First Stone.
Lumber an Nails

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Builders report material shortages.

Higher prices for ahead for Homebuilders are having trouble ramping up the supply of new homes to meet the demand.

Rising prices and shortages for some materials are a real problem.

Hope we don't see counterfeit and sub-standard materials showing up a job sites?

Keep a close eye on projects run by City Ventures aren't they building some hideous condos in Glendora, California already?

Complaint from the voting resident's are growing louder.
neo

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Lisag1973 wrote:
If it is legalized it just seems like then we will be losing a different kind of freedom not easily ever gained back.
What do you mean? Please explain.
A change

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

A change?

I didn't hear about it?

Who cares!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr ALEC 200,369
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 17 hr Tounge inside Pussie Hole 655
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Thu Randy 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at August 01 at 10:00PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••