Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The crazy Bros, Koch Industries is exploring a bid to buy the Tribune Co.’s eight regional newspapers.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

The Federal Reserve stockholders bought our national media in 1985.
Between that and dumbing-down, we have a nation of idiots who don't even know that my first sentence means the Fed will own them too.
The idiot masses don't deserve any better. They couldn't even get off their lazy azzes and protest to 'End the Fed'. They didn't complain about the violent cops attacking the protesters and are too stupid to know that those acts were evidence that the protesters were the only threat to the traitors in the Fed.
People, you've been warned for generations but you just want to be nothing better than pathetic over-grown children. You will pay a terrible price for your laziness, cowardice and stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Protester.
In theory, it would be a good way for corrupt 60s 70s era politicians to feather the nests of their radical extremist political supporters by taxing mind rotting pot. After all, one often hears proponents conjuring up unsubstantiated claims that "Marijuana is America's biggest cash crop".
As a practical matter, though, the scheme simply would not work. While there are many decent taxpaying potheads - such as high paid taxpayer supported Government criminal defense lawyers - the overwhelming majority of them are taxpayer supported Government wards. Any taxes collected from those zonked-out potheads would only result in demands for the Big Government political class to increase the amount of taxpayer support given them so that they would be able to pay the Government pot tax.
Ronald
We have so many problems in this country because of the huge number of people who are so content to remain ignorant of reality. It wouldn’t be so bad if they were denied the right to vote based on ignorance, but they’re allowed to use their stupidity as a weapon to force everybody else to suffer. We don’t let people drive unless they prove they’re competent, so the ignorant, mentally ill, etc. shouldn’t be allowed to vote because of the damage they do.
Right now, the conservative idiot masses are voting to support the Elite, the traitors who are destroying the stable middle class, in part by demanding tax cuts for the wealthy and cuts to everything for those who pay the taxes and are needy because of the greed of the Elite.
In other words, truly stupid Right-wingers are voting for, and financing, treason.
(next post)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Republican Civil War updates
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TQJSH1LCHQCJN6N...
US News

Republicans are full of Rage
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TJDHCE...
US Politics

Republicans Killed Occupy - and Democracy
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TD9BEPF...
Top Stories

The Fed plans to destroy the economy
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TNTT0NJV32TJDOF...
US News
Anonymous

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Yay. This is what we need in California. Can't wait to see what 4/20 will look like next year here in SF.
Jenna

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

In my family one mom is addicted to prescription meds and can be found at any given time passed out, drooling, and riddled with cig burns because she passed out with one in her hand again.....the other mom can usually be found eyes half slotted, slurring words due to cotton mouth, and laughing hysterically about nothing, sitting in her chair munching on doritos and watching episodes of Scooby Doo all in the name of her LEGAL prescription....to which of these two wonderful ladies should I entrust my beautiful 8 month old daughter to???!!! This is ridiculous folks! Someone needs to take control of this situation and you don't do that by legalizing it. That's like throwing bananas into the hungry gorillas' cage and saying they're going to be civilized about it. Don't be stupid!
HookUps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

You heard it hear first Lake a water board director is trying to sneak in a hearing to give Baldwin Park city a free 165,000.00 dollar hookup charge for the transit center. Then she wants the water department to not charge the city for standby charges monthly.
I want to remind Lake it is election year and Lozano and Garcia can not vote you in and when the water companies customers find out your doing buddy deals with the bankrupt city you are gone. Last year you raised rates because the water department needed money and now you want to give the money away!!!!!!
We are watching you Lake and anyone else who wants to vote yes on giving away free money. The transit center does not bring in any new water customers so you can't justify the costs. Lake if you value your job which we know is your only one you can get you better drop this matter or the voters will do there talking at the polls this year.

BP water customer

I will be watching who votes for the free money to the city and I know Lake, Pacheco, Macais, and Woods are all up for election this year. This will be a big factor on who gets elected In November 2013.

Once again the crooked sgvCOG is busy giving away money that doesn't belong tot hem, what do you say Nick Conway.

But instead to pay off another crooked politician.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

zingzang02 wrote:
Yay. This is what we need in California. Can't wait to see what 4/20 will look like next year here in SF.
What did it look like this year in SF?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Jenna wrote:
In my family one mom is addicted to prescription meds and can be found at any given time passed out, drooling, and riddled with cig burns because she passed out with one in her hand again.....the other mom can usually be found eyes half slotted, slurring words due to cotton mouth, and laughing hysterically about nothing, sitting in her chair munching on doritos and watching episodes of Scooby Doo all in the name of her LEGAL prescription....to which of these two wonderful ladies should I entrust my beautiful 8 month old daughter to???!!! This is ridiculous folks! Someone needs to take control of this situation and you don't do that by legalizing it. That's like throwing bananas into the hungry gorillas' cage and saying they're going to be civilized about it. Don't be stupid!
Anything can be abused. Your Mom's seem to lack common sense. Should we ban the cig's, Chips, soda's and alcohol that they abuse too? Sounds like a couple of whales to me.
Contaminated

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Since 75% plus of those Muslim's of the world believe it's OK to kill non believer's it might be good that they return to their homeland so they don't become contaminated by the NON BELIVER's who allowed them to come to America.

I suggest you thrown off the YOKE of oppression you escaped from in your former country and that means the oppressive religion too!

Look what it's done to the women of your former country, it still allows killings of your own females for freaking crazy reasons.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Contaminated wrote:
Since 75% plus of those Muslim's of the world believe it's OK to kill non believer's it might be good that they return to their homeland so they don't become contaminated by the NON BELIVER's who allowed them to come to America.
I suggest you thrown off the YOKE of oppression you escaped from in your former country and that means the oppressive religion too!
Look what it's done to the women of your former country, it still allows killings of your own females for freaking crazy reasons.
Our President was brought up a Muslim.
Ratio

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

What is the mixture ratio these days?

Just the right amount of Bull S it really makes this topic take off.

Too much of one or the other and you get soggy cow patties.
hazey

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Puff puff pass
Forgross

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rat meat crime ring busted in California headed by RNC, GOP and Republican rats. The headquarters is located in Glendora, California.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

If you didn’t sign the petition to legalize marijuana in the U.S. then you have no right to complain about all the tax dollars wasted and the Feds being power-hungry. The states would have the right to decide if they want it legalized or not.
Share the info.
(next post).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Best Marijuana Legalization Strategy
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TC2QL9...
US Politics
Starched

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Check out the West and East coast cops who were busted for sexual problems with children.

http://www.bing.com/search...
Press

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

END
CROC

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Babypalooza
BadAgain

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Beware of the DOG AND THE CATS NOT THAT TRUSTWORTHY EITHER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 min Big D 200,348
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 53 min Tammie Casas is Fat 640
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 23 hr snodder 2,252
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Sun Ron 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 23 AMan 149
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••