San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
im still alvie day after day alone on hill drinking whiskey from my whisket still drugging all the girls and takeing their will alone on hill
joshuaericwilkes

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Behind the shelter in the middle of a roundabout
A pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray
And though she feels as if she's in a play
She is anyway
Lyrics from

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

The big reason I want pot legal and not just for medical is for privacy reasons. Buying pot now at a medical pot shop, means the Government knows who and when and how much. NONE of their business.
joshuaericwilkes

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

The big reason I want pot legal and not just for medical is for privacy reasons. Buying pot now at a medical pot shop, means the Government knows who and when and how much. NONE of their business. Behind the shelter in the middle of a roundabout
A pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray
And though she feels as if she's in a play
She is anyway
Lyrics from
hemp for telelgraphs

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

hemp was used to help insulate the second transatlantic telegraph cable in 1865-66, after the first one they laid(1858), failed due to the insulation disintergrating.

I can just here ricarrdo now..

YOU LIEEE!!!

show me the link!!

im too scared to leave the reich wing disinformation bubble on my own without ole andy holdin my hand, for fear i might learn something new !

remmeber ricardo, hemp and cannabis are TWO different plants that are cousins.....in a very unique family.

get it striaght and dont open your mouth(like you are some sort of authority) about something you are JUST learning about now.

you dont even know what the law sais......

im sick of having a student who DOESNT WANT TO LEARN!!

ps: the first several drafts of the constitution, were written on hemp parchment.
William P

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Subject: Please investigate the city of Glendora, CA the same way the city of Bell, CA was investigated.

This city is in serious jeopardy ever since a certain element took over and declared themselves KING,

I created a petition to Governor Jerry Brown and President Barack Obama which says:

"Please sign my petition to President Obama and Governor Jerry Brown asking them to order a thorough investigation of the city of Glendora, California the same way the city of Bell, California was investigated."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/please-investigate-the ...
neo

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Even if we Califorians get it legalized, we can't change the Feds. There is alot of secret money to be made by Feds to finance secret ops. They don't have to account to anyone. They will never give up the pot cash cow.

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

hemp for telelgraphs wrote:
hemp was used to help insulate the second transatlantic telegraph cable in 1865-66, after the first one they laid(1858), failed due to the insulation disintergrating.
Did you just figure that out?
hemp for telelgraphs

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

good Im glad you know that...

now if you could judt admit you were wrong in thinking hemp was cannabis.

cannabis is cannabis.

get them straight.
hemp for telelgraphs

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

neo wrote:
Even if we Califorians get it legalized, we can't change the Feds. There is alot of secret money to be made by Feds to finance secret ops. They don't have to account to anyone. They will never give up the pot cash cow.
not to mention opposition from big pharma, big alcohol, big tobacco

big, YOU NAME IT!!

they are ALL on the wrong side of history, with their opposition to cannabis and hemp.

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

good Im glad you know that...
now if you could judt admit you were wrong in thinking hemp was cannabis.
cannabis is cannabis.
get them straight.
Show me a post where I said Hemp was Cannabis? I was the one that said they are not the same, Hemp oil is sold everywhere, it's legal. Use it, it's good for you, so are blueberries.

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>
not to mention opposition from big pharma, big alcohol, big tobacco
big, YOU NAME IT!!
they are ALL on the wrong side of history, with their opposition to cannabis and hemp.
Show us an article, a link that shows opposition from those 3? "wrong side of history" way over used. There is no wrong side of history; there’s only the wrong or right side of the truth. Just like in marriage: Marriage is founded on the anthropological truth that men and women are different and complementary, the biological truth that reproduction involves a male and female, and the social truth that children benefit from a mother and father.

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Liberals, do you realize that you're always on the wrong side of history?
In the 1700's, the tax-and-spend liberal Tories fought to allow England to keep its despotic rule over America. The first Democrat, Andrew Jackson, murdered countless Indians and denied their rights against the Supreme Court. The liberal Democrats from the South seceded from the Union and fought tirelessly to keep slavery. The liberal Democrats founded the KKK and tore down Reconstruction governments, delaying full black rights by nearly 90 years. The liberal Democrats fought against federal anti-lynching laws and Civil Rights acts. Liberal Democrat Woodrow Wilson, the architect of the United Nations, segregated the federal government. Abortion supporter Margaret Sanger promoted abortion and founded Planned Parenthood as a means to control the black population. Labor unions like the AFL-CIO refused to allow blacks into their unions and were staunch racists. FDR interned thousands of Japanese Americans for no crime other than their skin color during World War II. Harry Truman was a member of the KKK. In the 1950's, LBJ blocked Civil Rights Acts in 1957 until finally giving into Eisenhower, saying ""These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." In 1964, LBJ reluctantly passed the Civil Rights Bill that received overwhelming support from Republicans and was opposed by most Democrats, including liberal Albert Gore Sr. Under President Reagan, blacks had higher income growth than any other racial group( http://nation.foxnews.com/ronald-reagan/ … yet Democrats tried to block him every step of the way. Now, liberals find welfare as a way to keep black people "in their plantation". Rudy Guiliani's tough-on-crime policies saved thousands of black lives, yet liberals call him racist when their policies caused urban crime. Abortion is now the #1 killer in the African American community thanks to liberal Democrats. And now, liberals are blocking school voucher programs, which help black children escape from the perpetually failing urban public schools and break the grip of poverty.

Liberals are the TRUE racist party. Always have been, always will be.

AND DON'T CLAIM THAT THE TWO PARTIES SWITCHED SIDES.
Hcklers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Heck what were you expecting?

A pat on the back?
hemp for telelgraphs

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us an article, a link that shows opposition from those 3? "wrong side of history" way over used. There is no wrong side of history; there’s only the wrong or right side of the truth. Just like in marriage: Marriage is founded on the anthropological truth that men and women are different and complementary, the biological truth that reproduction involves a male and female, and the social truth that children benefit from a mother and father.
you just left a huge (compleatly inaccurate and confused) tirade on american history..

certainly you can see some sort of "arc" of progress over 236 years.??

from only white male property owners being able to vote, to todays ever evolving society....

but mabey not, because, as an essay, what you wrote, was aweful.

ps; the child bearing arguement was shot down firmly in court, yesterday...

people marry each other, well after child bearing age...

I suppose that never occured to you.?
hemp for telelgraphs

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a post where I said Hemp was Cannabis? I was the one that said they are not the same, Hemp oil is sold everywhere, it's legal. Use it, it's good for you, so are blueberries.
YOU cam make CBD oil from HEMP, because it has a fair amount of CBD's..

BUt to make 90%CBD oil, you need flowers of cannabis, preferably from a strain bred for HIGH CBD content...

you got it now, chump??
MadeMafia

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The city hall clown are leading the people around like a Judas to the slaughter.

Those idiots running Glendora, California city hall and local government don't know a hill of beans of how to run an honest "open government" lies and cover up's are the norm.

Just like a Mafia Organization on the west coast.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>
YOU cam make CBD oil from HEMP, because it has a fair amount of CBD's..
BUt to make 90%CBD oil, you need flowers of cannabis, preferably from a strain bred for HIGH CBD content...
you got it now, chump??
Show me a post where I said Hemp was Cannabis? I was the one that said they are not the same, Hemp oil is sold everywhere, it's legal. Use it, it's good for you, so are blueberries. You got it now bong head.
Clerk

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

D. Wayne Leech the city attorney for Glendora, California is having a hard time riding herd over those who know him to be a bully and a fraud.

With his court room losses mounting what will he do next?
hemp for telelgraphs

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

i didnt even know we had a party, called the "liberal party"

sorry ricardo, fetus's dont have personhood rights.

they are the property of their parents.

and when put to a vote??

personhood for fetuses has failed every time...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,541 - 14,560 of15,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 58 min Bruno 200,206
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Jul 6 Tammie Casas Is Fat 625
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Jul 6 Sandy 118
US: Afghan vote step forward on 'democratic path' Jul 4 Rho 9
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
Review: Steve Leskera Painting Jul 2 Digiscotto69 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••