created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,819 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,501 - 14,520 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15702
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew i could make you Recant, with just some simple reading.
now you know THERE is a endocannabanoid system...
before you just denying its existance, and claiming I read it in "high times"
what other plant has its own sytem in the human body??
ricardo, Ive been smoking for 33 years, and I still blow EVERY one of your sill uneducated arguements out of the water....
for the simple reason that I happen to know more about the subject.
putting CBD's into your body most certainly "helps"
if you define "help" as curing a terminal disease.
so you JUST found out about neurons??
you must have skipped some serious schooling.
I was claiming you read the crap you were posting about it from high times. You are not able to read it and understand what it means. It doesn't mean by smoking pot that you are helping. hemp and marijuana are not the same: Hemp, on the other hand, is typically high in CBD and low in THC, as it is bred to maximize its fiber, seeds and oil, the items for which it is most commonly used. What your medical pot head doc prescribed is marijuana, not the oil from hemp. You are too stoned to understand it. Hemp is healthy: Hemp seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch. Two tablespoons of shelled hemp seeds contain about 11 grams of protein and 2 grams of unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. The pot u are smoking is not healthy.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15703
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so compleatly lost.....
id stick to the legalization arguement if I were you.
luckily there is no one around to see the drilvel you just posted.
you are rather ignorant to the culture....of your own area.
where u get that kind of money pot head?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15704
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

You can buy Hemp oil at Walmart, walgreens. It's already legal. Hemp and smoking pot are not the same.
Less Problems

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15705
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tea Partiers boycott 'too liberal' Fox News because that will show 'em..

Next thing ya know they will be rolling and smoking on air.
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15706
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I was claiming you read the crap you were posting about it from high times. You are not able to read it and understand what it means. It doesn't mean by smoking pot that you are helping. hemp and marijuana are not the same: Hemp, on the other hand, is typically high in CBD and low in THC, as it is bred to maximize its fiber, seeds and oil, the items for which it is most commonly used. What your medical pot head doc prescribed is marijuana, not the oil from hemp. You are too stoned to understand it. Hemp is healthy: Hemp seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch. Two tablespoons of shelled hemp seeds contain about 11 grams of protein and 2 grams of unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. The pot u are smoking is not healthy.
I think it is you that needs a bit of study...

the OILs that they sell at dispensaries that are high in CBD come from HIGH CBD strains of cannabis sative, not its cousin hemp.

hemp has cbds......but not as many as cannabis sative

you need basic edcuation on these classifications.....that is why i recommended jack herer's book.

people USE the cannabis they grow to make these products...

if what you said was true, there would NOT be a huge issue on the medical side with regards to research....

the largest stumbling block to more medical research(which you hate) is the fact that it is still prohibited at the federal level, and classified as "non-medical" when clearly that is JUST PLAIN WRONG!!

ps: on the other hand I agree with you(AGAIN) that hemp treats are tasty and nuitritious.

but in the end.....you should listen to people who actaully GO to clubs regularly....instead of just making it up yourself as you go...

hemp makes good fiber, as well as a host of other things...

but it doesnt have ALL the cannabanoids compared to strains of cannabis that are bred for it),(or in the concentrated amounts c that its COUSIN, cannabis does.?

hemp and cannabis are two different, but related plants
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15707
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>where u get that kind of money pot head?
I dont need to buy it fool.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15708
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>

but in the end.....you should listen to people who actaully GO to clubs regularly..
LOL...right, i should listen to the bong heads that have no medical problems other they they like to get high over medical reserach....lol...then why do u want the THC?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15709
Mar 25, 2013
 
endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont need to buy it fool.
So you grow enough plants to produce 2 oz's a week? BS
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15710
Mar 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...right, i should listen to the bong heads that have no medical problems other they they like to get high over medical reserach....lol...then why do u want the THC?
I have slipped disks in my lower back(since I was 15)

and now i have fibromyalgia, from painting celings for so long.

not to mention arthritis in all my OTHER joints...

yet i still manage to climb the big hill everyday...

it would be Big for you.

i need excersise, good diet and cannabis to function well.
coffee helps too!!
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15711
Mar 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you grow enough plants to produce 2 oz's a week? BS
why is that so suprising.....???

why dont you look into the regulations regarding what the COUNTIES now have sanctioned in the north state...

why are these such HUGE mental leaps for you??

some people ive met, have recommendations to grow even more...

like i said, it is time to crawl out of your home and educate yourself to the culture of medicinal herbs and alternative cures...

you seem concerned with health, all of us are, who have reached a certain age....

so look into how thc or cbd OILs could help you.

they dont get you nearly as wasted as smoking it.

from the story you recalled last year?

smoking it was clearly the wrong way for YOU to ingest it..

and the fact that you tried it, means you DO need something to help you.

drugs you get from the doctor(unless it is seriously life threatening) are generally bad for you, and not what you want to be doing!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15712
Mar 25, 2013
 
endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
I have slipped disks in my lower back(since I was 15)
and now i have fibromyalgia, from painting celings for so long.
not to mention arthritis in all my OTHER joints...
yet i still manage to climb the big hill everyday...
it would be Big for you.
i need excersise, good diet and cannabis to function well.
coffee helps too!!
My wife occasionally has to undergo Chemo, next time we may try that route to get her past the hardest parts. I would do anything to make that easier on her.

Coffee is my vice :) I can do without a lot of things... but I really enjoy my coffee.
endocannabanoid system

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15713
Mar 25, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife occasionally has to undergo Chemo, next time we may try that route to get her past the hardest parts. I would do anything to make that easier on her.
Coffee is my vice :) I can do without a lot of things... but I really enjoy my coffee.
google 'I cured my cancer with CBD oil"

soak up some info and some of the stories, then consider given her CBD oil(cannabidoil), just in case the Chemo destroys her ability to fight the disease.....just vaporizing regualr kind bud would give her the ability to keep her strength up by increasing her appitite.

that is what i hear mostly from cancer patients who use smoking, brownies or vaporizing to fight the symtoms...

CBD oil is a cure, and it costs about 80 a gram or so?

but you only ingest about a rice kernel size glob each dose.

possib;e only 30-40 mg or less.

so a whole course of meds for a bout with cancer could cost someone less than one percent of what "traditional" cures cost.

check it out......my brother in law is beating his prostate cancer with CBD oil. the big test will come soon, ill keep you posted.

there have been some recent studies to back up all this anecdotal information circulating on the net...

one of them from the national cancer institute....

official human trials have yet to start?

but the study just came out a few months ago.

cannabinoids, even concentrate is non-toxic, you just cant od on it.

check out the ENDOcannabanoid system, and study it carefully.

you will begin to see the connection between immuno- response and cannabis......no other plant has a special system of its own in the human body......humans and cannabis obviously have a evolutional connection if the body produces cannabanoid naturally.

you just NEED more of them(cbd's) to fight cancer...

the other thing youll learn is that CBD oil protects the surrounding tissue, while fighting the tumors...

Chemo destroys healthy tissue.

my aunt had lung cancer from smoking two packs a day for 45 years.

she survived the cancer through chemo, but the chemo gave her a nasty lung infection and a embolism that went striaght to her heart and killer her......all of it, unneed ,if CBD oil had been prescribed instead..

cheers
Less Problems

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15714
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miller chooses wealthy over all others

Republican crazy - Rep. Gary Miller's smoke screen about the sequester and how he and fellow Republicans are doing their best for the middle class. Unfortunately for Miller, not all of us are Fox News viewers.

Here are the facts.

Now, I understand that most Republicans run from science, but what I am going to share is the truth of the matter concerning the sequester. Those are called "facts."

Miller has not voted, even once, to stop the sequester this congressional session. He voted in the last session, on a bill with "no revenue," which does not count for this session. Why didn't he point that out?

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15715
Mar 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you grow enough plants to produce 2 oz's a week? BS
I know I do.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15721
Mar 25, 2013
 
endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
I have slipped disks in my lower back(since I was 15)
and now i have fibromyalgia, from painting celings for so long.
not to mention arthritis in all my OTHER joints...
yet i still manage to climb the big hill everyday...
it would be Big for you.
i need excersise, good diet and cannabis to function well.
coffee helps too!!
I doubt you eat healthy, Slip disk can be repaired, masking the pain won't cure it. Coffee like anything has it's side effects. We all have our problems, but don't go online to whine about them. How long were you confined?
jalisco

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15722
Mar 25, 2013
 
i love it

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15723
Mar 25, 2013
 
endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
why is that so suprising.....???
why dont you look into the regulations regarding what the COUNTIES now have sanctioned in the north state...
why are these such HUGE mental leaps for you??
some people ive met, have recommendations to grow even more...
like i said, it is time to crawl out of your home and educate yourself to the culture of medicinal herbs and alternative cures...
you seem concerned with health, all of us are, who have reached a certain age....
so look into how thc or cbd OILs could help you.
they dont get you nearly as wasted as smoking it.
from the story you recalled last year?
smoking it was clearly the wrong way for YOU to ingest it..
and the fact that you tried it, means you DO need something to help you.
drugs you get from the doctor(unless it is seriously life threatening) are generally bad for you, and not what you want to be doing!!
Why do drug addicts always want others to join them?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15724
Mar 25, 2013
 
endocannabanoid system wrote:
<quoted text>
check it out......my brother in law is beating his prostate cancer with CBD oil. the big test will come soon,
YOU already made a claim that he was cured by the pot oil. Now we know the truth.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15725
Mar 25, 2013
 
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I know I do.
and you smoke 2 oz's a week? You must be high most of the time.
Less Problems

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15726
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Soda Jerks are out again, shame on them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••