California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,153 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14826 Jan 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr largelanguage I would love to have a disscussion in person before his cartoon kills me though. lol
Why??????
Klidoscope

Monrovia, CA

#14827 Jan 26, 2013
Glendora, California is known for it's racist attitudes towards non-insiders.

Hate crimes charges are nevr filed since most are produced by insiders or friends of those insiders.

The police department makes sure those special people are protected.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14829 Jan 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??????
Just to see what a real life walking turd looks like.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14830 Jan 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
My father once told me never argue about religion or politics, you cant win,you just lose friends. He also said to never argue with a woman because she likes it too much. I have found that he was a very smart man. LOL
My Gradma said to never argue with stupidity because they will defeat you with experience every time.(at being stupid)
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14831 Jan 26, 2013
Christine Creighton wrote:
<quoted text>
My Gradma said to never argue with stupidity because they will defeat you with experience every time.(at being stupid)
LOL. Smart woman, and very true.
Webbed

Monrovia, CA

#14832 Jan 26, 2013
Snarkies jump higher and run faster or was that keds?
Where are

Monrovia, CA

#14834 Jan 27, 2013
Islamist groups are full of torrists rats now and then, they have become their own worst enemy.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14835 Jan 27, 2013
Where are wrote:
Islamist groups are full of torrists rats now and then, they have become their own worst enemy.
You just figured that out..lol.
Orchard

Monrovia, CA

#14836 Jan 27, 2013
Trying times are ahead for residents and voters of any and all california cities, those political machines hiding out in city halls are still moving ahead with mandates and projects that were dreamed up decades ago.

The machine is still grinding up money like it grew on trees, this of course is counter productive to the realities of the tax based incomes cities are now collecting. This of course doesn't take into account of loans and bonds each city has to repay or payoff, then their are the city hall "light Bulbs" who want to incur more loans and bonds to repay the previous ones?

This scheme seems to mimic the first step down the wrong path many cities took a decade ago, borrowing against the future isn't the smartest thing to do as we have all found out the hard way. Some lost a house to two, others lost their jobs, family and marriage.

Be extra careful when those "pie in the sky" schemer's from city hall concoct another fire "fix it all" plan.

These city hall fools will do and say anything to deflect responsibility from themselves.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14837 Jan 27, 2013
Orchard wrote:
Trying times are ahead for residents and voters of any and all california cities, those political machines hiding out in city halls are still moving ahead with mandates and projects that were dreamed up decades ago.
The machine is still grinding up money like it grew on trees, this of course is counter productive to the realities of the tax based incomes cities are now collecting. This of course doesn't take into account of loans and bonds each city has to repay or payoff, then their are the city hall "light Bulbs" who want to incur more loans and bonds to repay the previous ones?
This scheme seems to mimic the first step down the wrong path many cities took a decade ago, borrowing against the future isn't the smartest thing to do as we have all found out the hard way. Some lost a house to two, others lost their jobs, family and marriage.
Be extra careful when those "pie in the sky" schemer's from city hall concoct another fire "fix it all" plan.
These city hall fools will do and say anything to deflect responsibility from themselves.
American foreign policy under Secretary Clinton has been one disaster after another. Even if you donít think she deserves blame for all of them ó or even most of them ó it defies common sense that her tenure can be called a success. Hillary has the fewest accomplishments to show for any person to hold the title that she now has. The U.S. is held is the lowest regard around the world in the last 100 years. No one respects or fears the obama regime due to their fecklessness and weakness to stand up to evil.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14838 Jan 27, 2013
No wonder california is so poor. Blame proposition 30, and proposition 63.
Worst run Calif

Monrovia, CA

#14839 Jan 27, 2013
Worst-run US cities so called elected officials must work with the available resources to keep budgets balanced.

Why should they still be empolyeed, since they are the ones whop got this city into trouble in the first place?

And you'll find city like Glendora, California.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14840 Jan 27, 2013
Evil Jerry Brown.
Smurffed

Monrovia, CA

#14842 Jan 27, 2013
Rude Dogs are always from out of town.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14843 Jan 28, 2013
Bad Brown.
De Anviel

Monrovia, CA

#14844 Jan 28, 2013
If they spoke as much as loud mouthed Piers Morgan then they would all have to leave and go home.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14845 Jan 28, 2013
Evil San Dimas, California Poster. He ought to burn in hell!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14846 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil San Dimas, California Poster. He ought to burn in hell!
Because you like it when people burn in hell :)
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14847 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you like it when people burn in hell :)
If I could, I would pick you up and melt you in the hot lake of fire, Gods fire, the fires of hell, KIDDO!
LittleMInds

Monrovia, CA

#14848 Jan 28, 2013
The rash of LittleMInds posting more worthless dribble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 2 hr Mac 124
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Runonion 5,072
Is any place hiring? 5 hr GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Tue Debbie 2
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••