Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Rush

Columbus, NE

#14808 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence the other Gods, only my God.
Who is a cat.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14809 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does, and I have the right to refute his belief as well
and he has the right to state his belief, so you will say no there no god, life is from a puddle of crud and he will say yes there is a God, look at the order of life and you will so no god and he will say yes god and you will say no, he will say yes. Does it hurt you that much that someone says they know there is a higher power? Why does it haunt you so much? You have no proof that there is not a higher power. There are many proofs there is a God.

Elk Grove, CA

#14810 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, I only look at facts, no interest whatsoever in beliefs.
That you donít know any facts is a different matter
You have no facts, you claim I said things, but never show a post, you have no facts there is NOT a God, so shut up.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14811 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You have no facts, you claim I said things, but never show a post, you have no facts there is NOT a God, so shut up.
Oh no thanks I will post as I please thank you very much

and if people want to talk about their beliefs, I can give my opinion on them as well :)

Elk Grove, CA

#14812 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no thanks I will post as I please thank you very much
and if people want to talk about their beliefs, I can give my opinion on them as well :)
Then post facts, an argument like yours offers nothing, are you really that stupid?
FrooDoos

Monrovia, CA

#14813 Jan 25, 2013
Pck and choose but you;ll still be where you started.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14814 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then post facts, an argument like yours offers nothing, are you really that stupid?
again I will post as I please, I dont take direction from you

Elk Grove, CA

#14815 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again I will post as I please, I dont take direction from you
lol...that's obvious, then don't get mad when I or someone else calls you a liar for posting lies about a person and then not being able to back them up. Continue with your stupid rants...they are funny to read, it's sad bigots like you are out there.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14816 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol...that's obvious, then don't get mad when I or someone else calls you a liar for posting lies about a person and then not being able to back them up. Continue with your stupid rants...they are funny to read, it's sad bigots like you are out there.
Im not mad, being called a liar by you is laughable

I donít need to lie, I have the luxury of being right.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14817 Jan 25, 2013
My father once told me never argue about religion or politics, you cant win,you just lose friends. He also said to never argue with a woman because she likes it too much. I have found that he was a very smart man. LOL
I B Leave

Santa Cruz, CA

#14818 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, I only look at facts, no interest whatsoever in beliefs.
That you donít know any facts is a different matter
If you don't believe anything, how can you know anything? How do you know I understand your expressions and language or if I am pretending to understand (or pretending not to understand)?
How do you know you aren't typing your messages to 2 people, or just one guy having you on like he is a group?
It's a safe bet to believe otherwise but it is a belief. Seriously, can I prove I am as real as you are to yourself?
That seems unlikely but equally unlikely is to convince someone to make an honest appraisal of what attracts their faith.
But be yourself and don't believe it :)
Old Times

Monrovia, CA

#14819 Jan 25, 2013
Your being screened right now.

Elk Grove, CA

#14820 Jan 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not mad, being called a liar by you is laughable
I donít need to lie, I have the luxury of being right.
I'm still waiting for those posts that back you up, where are they? Why do you lie so much? Post #14765 you accused me of using my religion in an evil way. But yet you can't back it up. You talk like you are a man of justice for people not like you, but all you do is preach hate for those that are not like you, you are a disgrace to your atheist religion. Come on big mouth, back up what you spit!

Elk Grove, CA

#14821 Jan 25, 2013
I B Leave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe anything, how can you know anything? How do you know I understand your expressions and language or if I am pretending to understand (or pretending not to understand)?
How do you know you aren't typing your messages to 2 people, or just one guy having you on like he is a group?
It's a safe bet to believe otherwise but it is a belief. Seriously, can I prove I am as real as you are to yourself?
That seems unlikely but equally unlikely is to convince someone to make an honest appraisal of what attracts their faith.
But be yourself and don't believe it :)
well said. You should write a movie script.

Elk Grove, CA

#14822 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
My father once told me never argue about religion or politics, you cant win,you just lose friends. He also said to never argue with a woman because she likes it too much. I have found that he was a very smart man. LOL
good advice, I don't in person.
Fargos

Monrovia, CA

#14823 Jan 25, 2013
FLEMINGTON, N.J.ó A New Jersey woman is lucky to be alive after catching a mysterious illness from a tick bite.

Anna Felix, 81, of Kingwood Township, said she feared her lymphoma had returned or she might have dementia when she started getting weak and confused and lost 30 pounds.

Initial tests were inconclusive, and although she showed symptoms of Lyme disease, Felix tested negative. Lab technicians at Hunterdon Medical Center made a breakthrough discovery when they examined her spinal fluid and found an unusual strain of bacteria they had never seen before.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14824 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>good advice, I don't in person.
Mr largelanguage I would love to have a disscussion in person before his cartoon kills me though. lol
Tookie

Monrovia, CA

#14825 Jan 26, 2013
One rush and two tookies.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14826 Jan 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr largelanguage I would love to have a disscussion in person before his cartoon kills me though. lol
Why??????
Klidoscope

Monrovia, CA

#14827 Jan 26, 2013
Glendora, California is known for it's racist attitudes towards non-insiders.

Hate crimes charges are nevr filed since most are produced by insiders or friends of those insiders.

The police department makes sure those special people are protected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 8 hr Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web