Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14704 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example why you have been removed from our schools, by your logic, all teachers, all administrators, that teach children are somehow obsessed with them
we donít want your hate group around them... look at the garbage you would try and teach them.
Go back to the middle ages, you would have loved it back then
We only teach the truth.
Mangroved

Monrovia, CA

#14705 Jan 24, 2013
Same crippled mental midgets posting from "out of towners" like from kingdom hall. P.S. religion keeps the bigots happy.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14706 Jan 24, 2013
Out of towners blacks!
Stuckies

Monrovia, CA

#14707 Jan 24, 2013
Look those "out of towners" are stuck in the stupid pit again.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14708 Jan 24, 2013
Blacks leave us stuck! OH NO!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14709 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What image is to do with drinking? And did your mother bring you up as a teetotaller? The Jews drank, and it is never against scripture! You are against scripture though, I WANT YOU KILLED!
Ask ratchet what my address is, and I will be here waiting for you.LOL
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14710 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask ratchet what my address is, and I will be here waiting for you.LOL
God reveals what is necessary.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14711 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to you right?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14712 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What image is to do with drinking? And did your mother bring you up as a teetotaller? The Jews drank, and it is never against scripture! You are against scripture though, I WANT YOU KILLED!
Your game is getting old here, you present a cartoon to prove what? now you make a threat, I hope Rush makes a complaint.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14713 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we wonít let them near our schools, this moron thinks that he is given direction, beyond our nationís laws from on high, he hears voices in his head and has determined to tell everyone else what they should do and not do.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14714 Jan 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your game is getting old here, you present a cartoon to prove what? now you make a threat, I hope Rush makes a complaint.
I didn't threaten him! I said as a servant of God this is how I feel about it!

Elk Grove, CA

#14715 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example why you have been removed from our schools, by your logic, all teachers, all administrators, that teach children are somehow obsessed with them
we donít want your hate group around them... look at the garbage you would try and teach them.
Go back to the middle ages, you would have loved it back then
You are not a teacher, therefore it seems weird that all you do is babble about how you want to protect the children. Even a teacher won't worry so much about a kid being exposed to a higher power, even Einstein believed that. You are the hater and a danger to children, it's not up to you, why don't you tell the parents they can't teach their kids about a higher power?

Elk Grove, CA

#14716 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A true servant of God would not want him killed. You sound just like the Islamics. Ever heard of Judge not...?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14717 Jan 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a teacher, therefore it seems weird that all you do is babble about how you want to protect the children. Even a teacher won't worry so much about a kid being exposed to a higher power, even Einstein believed that. You are the hater and a danger to children, it's not up to you, why don't you tell the parents they can't teach their kids about a higher power?
I think Big D is fearful of some sort of higher power himself!

Elk Grove, CA

#14718 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we wonít let them near our schools, this moron thinks that he is given direction, beyond our nationís laws from on high, he hears voices in his head and has determined to tell everyone else what they should do and not do.
"them" who does he represent? He's most likely some sorry dude in the UK that is playing here. Stop generalizing, there are many atheists that are very dangerous and some have killed millions.
Shuckies

Monrovia, CA

#14719 Jan 24, 2013
Glad we got the religious idiots jokes out of the way and out of the "out of towners" too.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14720 Jan 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"them" who does he represent? He's most likely some sorry dude in the UK that is playing here. Stop generalizing, there are many atheists that are very dangerous and some have killed millions.
RICCARDO IS DEMONIC! YOU ARE VERY RUDE AGAINST GOD! I HAVE PROOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14721 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok, you are just a big bad bully who dosent want to be pushed back, and when someone does push back, you dont like it and want them gone. It isnt really your fault that you are spineless, its just the way you were made.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14722 Jan 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"them" who does he represent? He's most likely some sorry dude in the UK that is playing here. Stop generalizing, there are many atheists that are very dangerous and some have killed millions.
Believers that preach to our young... of any religion.

We still have believers in our schools of course, believers in hundreds of different religions, but they know better than to preach their beliefs to the children at school.

More have died at the hands of believers, far more.

Take a look at history before you try to claim otherwise, now you are playing on my turf.

Elk Grove, CA

#14723 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
RICCARDO IS DEMONIC! YOU ARE VERY RUDE AGAINST GOD! I HAVE PROOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
Actually you are the one going against scripture. why don't u read Luke 6:37, Matthew 7:1, Luke 6:41 and the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web