|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks like a flea bitten rat, not cute at all. So God will take the form of a video game cat when he comes back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He doesn't look like a flea bitten rat! You are lying to yourself because you are emotionally unable to handle his cuteness, so in your mind you try to reduce it!?!??!?! Oh God OH GOOOODDDDD! EAAAAWHWHWHWHWHGGHGHGH SOOOO SICKKKKS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!!!!! GOOOODDDDD!!! GOOD GAWD! GOD JUDGE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"
I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.
I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parentsí consent.
So you're mad at God. Did you expect a true God to make life to be robotic and perfect or a God that loved so much he gave free choice to people? Most normal parents want their kids to know both sides, even the puddle believers that will go back to the puddle like you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you're mad at God. Did you expect a true God to make life to be robotic and perfect or a God that loved so much he gave free choice to people? Most normal parents want their kids to know both sides, even the puddle believers that will go back to the puddle like you.
No I am not mad at any of the God's, or Alice in Wonderland, or Peter pan, or the tooth fairy. How can one be mad at something that is nothing but fiction.

I am fairly annoyed at those that use the above to try and dictated the lives and happiness of others however, but donít you worry, I will always be there to keep those immoral parasites on our society in check
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't look like a flea bitten rat! You are lying to yourself because you are emotionally unable to handle his cuteness, so in your mind you try to reduce it!?!??!?! Oh God OH GOOOODDDDD! EAAAAWHWHWHWHWHGGHGHGH SOOOO SICKKKKS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!!!!! GOOOODDDDD!!! GOOD GAWD! GOD JUDGE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
I think you just blew a gasket! LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
Did you see the way rachet was looking at that little robot. He was thinkin bout smokin a lil weed and getting him some of that.
Just For

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

But the case that received the most attention last year involved Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Donna "Jane" Watts, who found herself at the center of a firestorm after she pulled over a speeding police officer at gunpoint in South Florida.

Last month, she filed a federal lawsuit against more than 100 officers and agencies, alleging 88 law enforcers from 25 agencies viewed her private information more than 200 times.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, did you just turn into Gollum from the Lord Of The Rings??LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the way rachet was looking at that little robot. He was thinkin bout smokin a lil weed and getting him some of that.
No fool! He was looking at the robot in fascination maturely appreciating the robot, FOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No fool! He was looking at the robot in fascination maturely appreciating the robot, FOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !
My precious! The Baggins stole it from usssss!

LOL
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would areal life flea bitten cat envy a robot with no soul or a chace to get to Heaven? Rachet is sending mixed signals.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would areal life flea bitten cat envy a robot with no soul or a chace to get to Heaven? Rachet is sending mixed signals.
He was appreciating the achievement of him, of how well people made him. He is fascinated as well by the robot!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't evny him! AND WHY DOES HE LOOK FLEA BITTEN? HE IS VERY CUTE!!! GOT IT HITILARRRRRRRR!!!!! YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT!??!?!?! OH NO THEY HAVE WAR MONGERS IN SCHOOLS TOOO!!!!! IN SCHOOLS THEY HAVE GAY RIGHTS ACTIVISTS IN SCHOOOLSSSSSS!>!>!>! >! ARRURURUURURURURUR TORTURE HELLL OH GOOODDDDDYYYYY HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not mad at any of the God's, or Alice in Wonderland, or Peter pan, or the tooth fairy. How can one be mad at something that is nothing but fiction.
I am fairly annoyed at those that use the above to try and dictated the lives and happiness of others however, but donít you worry, I will always be there to keep those immoral parasites on our society in check
It's obvious you are hiding your feelings. It's the only reason you go on every thread and change the topic to how make believe you think God is. What do you expect a true loving God to do? He gives people the freedom to believe in the magic puddle as you do. It's okay bro, you can stop attacking. You still have time. In other words, you want anyone that believes in God to shut up and keep it quiet? lol....How does science explain miracles and after life experiences? Science does back the parting of the Red Sea. Science is a friend of the Bible.
But why don't you start a new thread so you won't be spitting your hate on every thread?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you are hiding your feelings. It's the only reason you go on every thread and change the topic to how make believe you think God is. What do you expect a true loving God to do? He gives people the freedom to believe in the magic puddle as you do. It's okay bro, you can stop attacking. You still have time. In other words, you want anyone that believes in God to shut up and keep it quiet? lol....How does science explain miracles and after life experiences? Science does back the parting of the Red Sea. Science is a friend of the Bible.
But why don't you start a new thread so you won't be spitting your hate on every thread?
Not at all, I am not mad at any of the Gods or Goddess man has made up over history, literally billions of them.

The way people use those beliefs often bother me, but this is a free country, you are free to believe in all the God's and Goddesses you like, just keep them away from our children and we are good.
Cupcakes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Same stupid posters from "out o towners" campaign headquarters.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I am not mad at any of the Gods or Goddess man has made up over history, literally billions of them.
The way people use those beliefs often bother me, but this is a free country, you are free to believe in all the God's and Goddesses you like, just keep them away from our children and we are good.
I HAVE PRROOOF OF GOODDD! WHY NOT LISTEN!!??!?!?! TOO FOOLISH AND EVIL!!!!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe in the puddle of crud, just keep them away from our children and we are good. Plus you don't control what parents want their kids to see, it's none of your business. It's up to the parents, that's why schools have consent forms you bigot. Are you some kind of child molester, all u talk about are little kids you sick MF. Do you have anything better to do but hijack all the threads to spit your hate?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was appreciating the achievement of him, of how well people made him. He is fascinated as well by the robot!
Right Ratchet has a mancrush on him! I see a bromance in the making!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE PRROOOF OF GOODDD! WHY NOT LISTEN!!??!?!?! TOO FOOLISH AND EVIL!!!!
Your proof is a scervy flea bitten video game cat that has a crush on a robot, that is not proof.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

scuvy sorry typo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr ALEC 200,369
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 18 hr Tounge inside Pussie Hole 655
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Thu Randy 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at August 01 at 10:00PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••