|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Pot vending machines?

Companies are about to promises, new public vending machines for pot.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Horsert wrote:
Pot vending machines?
Companies are about to promises, new public vending machines for pot.
illicit drugs make you brain dead.

this is confirmed when you see the epidemic going on in foreign countries like in southeast asia... in the middle east.. etc...where we see people taking illicit drugs in countries that punish you for doing with death.

these same people go online in forums and casually ask other people where they can go get drugs in countries where they kill you for using them.

now if that isn't being brain dead. what is?

then, these drug addicts go online telling others that all drugs should be legalized and scream that they are just plants...plants can't hurt you they say without even acknowledging that many poisons come from plants. duh.

another confirmation that these people are brain dead.

and they want us to legalize everything. yeah. right.
Horsert

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Horsert wrote:
I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and
pot dispensing vending machines? with no guards?

what about our children, genius?

are you saying you want everybody access to these drugs with absolutely no control?

so, if our kids get free access to these drugs and overdose on them because kids will be kids.. who is to blame?

YOU or me?

man, I can see the lawyers licking their chops already.

another example of brain dead people making decisions for the rest of us. don't we have enough of these people on capitol hill?

obviously not in the minds of some people.
amsterdam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
pot dispensing vending machines? with no guards?
what about our children, genius?
are you saying you want everybody access to these drugs with absolutely no control?
so, if our kids get free access to these drugs and overdose on them because kids will be kids.. who is to blame?
YOU or me?
man, I can see the lawyers licking their chops already.
another example of brain dead people making decisions for the rest of us. don't we have enough of these people on capitol hill?
obviously not in the minds of some people.
they will sell it in smoke and coffee shops called hashbrowns

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free in this country to believe that, and I will defend your right to believe it, as long as you extend that same right to others that believe differently, or not at all. And as long as you keep your belief system away from my children and grandchildren without our consent and constant supervision so we can properly instruct them about that ( or any other ) belief system and its issues.
You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
Reek Hard Owe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
You are so dumb that it would take years to see you ascend to a state of ignorant stupidity.
Really, why carry around that unwieldy neocortex when you seem to need and only use the brain stem.
No wonder you don't believe in evolution- you have been passed over.(is someone feeling a little left out?)
Shame on your handlers for letting you use the computer unsupervised. Hopefully puberty will impart to your character the depth and understanding you clearly lack. Until that happens, do the world a favor and read a book.
Flaws in science- moron you barely speak English!
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Why didn't pot cure bob marley of cancer?
Because you need strong injection of THC. And this fact has been hidden by Bush senior, purposefully. Bob Marley plausibly died from the lies needed to continue prohibition.
Note also that pot might not cure all cancers, and that the treatment seems to not just consist in smoking it.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just admit you like the feeling of getting high, it's great for stress, but don't lie like it can cure all. You make it sound like it should be a vitamin. Stop reading high times so much.
You don't reason, and I can see that you can't stay cold-serious on this issue.
I know people who died of overdose of vitamin, I have never see anyone having problem with pot (unless it is mix with other drugs).
But I am not specially a fan of pot, except for his medicinal, nutritive and energetical qualities.
My favorite spiritual help is salvia divinorum, which appears to be also a wonderful medication for a large variety of diseases, notably addiction, habituation, compulsion, but also diarrhea, nasal congestion, sleep trouble, etc.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to make cocaine and meth legal because we can't stop it anyway? You nuts too!
No, just because when legal they are consume much less. For obvious reason. Inform yourself. Google on LEAP.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
I said you are free to believe, and yet you belittle what you donít understand of science.

Now according to the golden rule you treat others as you want to be treated, so you are basically giving me the thumbs up on ridiculing your religion. Fine by me, please donít complain about my doing that any more.

I do teach my children the truth, they know science, they have a solid grasp of physics and astronomy. they do and already have decided on their own, as my youngest is now in their 30's

They know the difference between actual knowledge, actual evidence, and mere belief.
Basso

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

It's Tuesday and looking good.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I should also add they have a good working knowledge of the history and beliefs of religions, not just yours, but dozens of them.

My children are well informed, alas for you.
FlyJack

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Never too late to admitt your trespassing
Come As You Are

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

And I swear I don't have a gun.
KayPow

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

First guns then plants?

That's Odd.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Reek Hard Owe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb that it would take years to see you ascend to a state of ignorant stupidity.
Really, why carry around that unwieldy neocortex when you seem to need and only use the brain stem.
No wonder you don't believe in evolution- you have been passed over.(is someone feeling a little left out?)
Shame on your handlers for letting you use the computer unsupervised. Hopefully puberty will impart to your character the depth and understanding you clearly lack. Until that happens, do the world a favor and read a book.
Flaws in science- moron you barely speak English!
Nice argument, let's go back to the playground and call each other dumb, no you dumb, no you dumb, no you....lol.....Who said I don't believe in evolution?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you are free to believe, and yet you belittle what you donít understand of science.
Now according to the golden rule you treat others as you want to be treated, so you are basically giving me the thumbs up on ridiculing your religion. Fine by me, please donít complain about my doing that any more.
I do teach my children the truth, they know science, they have a solid grasp of physics and astronomy. they do and already have decided on their own, as my youngest is now in their 30's
They know the difference between actual knowledge, actual evidence, and mere belief.
Then why doesn't science have all the answers? Science can at most only explain things that can be perceived in some form, usually by the use of scientific instruments, and even then science is far from providing all of the answers (all though many people will not want to acknowledge this). For instance science cannot explain: where life came from (eg the very start), the creation of the universe, human conciseness, the underlying rules by which the universe operates (eg linking gravity with the quantum mechanics).... and there are many more.

Science doesn't have all of the answers, Science is not God, and can never be. The role of science in society is to answer the question - How? The one question it cannot really answer is - Why?

Its for this reason that Science and Religion can actually coexist, the one does not disprove the other, and conflicts have only ever occurred when one try to step on the others 'turf'. Science answers the 'how does the universe work', religion answers the 'why is there a universe' questions.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't reason, and I can see that you can't stay cold-serious on this issue.
I know people who died of overdose of vitamin, I have never see anyone having problem with pot (unless it is mix with other drugs).
But I am not specially a fan of pot, except for his medicinal, nutritive and energetical qualities.
My favorite spiritual help is salvia divinorum, which appears to be also a wonderful medication for a large variety of diseases, notably addiction, habituation, compulsion, but also diarrhea, nasal congestion, sleep trouble, etc.
Good luck with your drugs, you sound like you have a lot of problems.
Maggoeed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

We will just swing a wand over and around you and if it sticks then yor packing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,481 - 13,500 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance