19,169 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14509 Jan 13, 2013
Why didn't pot cure bob marley of cancer?
The Pilots Out

Santa Cruz, CA

#14510 Jan 13, 2013
Why doesn't Jesus heal your stupidity?

Elk Grove, CA

#14512 Jan 13, 2013
The Pilots Out wrote:
It's because you are the stupid one this whole time. But too stupid to realize it.
The Pilots Out

Santa Cruz, CA

#14513 Jan 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's because you are the stupid one this whole time. But too stupid to realize it.
What's that supposed to mean?
The Pilots Out

Santa Cruz, CA

#14514 Jan 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's because you are the stupid one this whole time. But too stupid to realize it.
I are have been?
You are perfect and continuous, why so tense?
I'm sorry, that sounds stupid- that's why you don't understand.
I hear the military is training gorillas to use the Internet.
They just have to learn to spell their grunting.
Sleep tight Ko Ko.
Jimbo

Morgan Hill, CA

#14516 Jan 13, 2013
doc jones and i support the inhilationism or pot. uptwo and incudding the anal penetratsionalism of candibus.
Vote Jimbo/Jones soon
Jimbo"s the won
Josh next

Monrovia, CA

#14518 Jan 13, 2013
I heard the good citizens of Bell have chipped in to build a new wooden Gallows to hang the scum-bags.

Six former officials of the scandal-ridden city of Bell, Ca. go on trial January, 2013 in a massive corruption case that nearly bankrupted the Los Angeles suburb.
Algebra Works

Los Angeles, CA

#14519 Jan 13, 2013
What I digest in my body is my business. I am nobody's slave anymore. Stay out of my medicine cabinet. We are ending the war on drugs once determined by one man (Haliburton Corp) to be necessary. The people who collect the money and other real property from the entrepreneurs who hustle drugs for a living don't have a problem keeping the same dope money in their own pockets(Cayman Island). I say get the H out of the Black Man's pocket.

Elk Grove, CA

#14520 Jan 13, 2013
The Pilots Out wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean?
exactly! lol

Elk Grove, CA

#14521 Jan 13, 2013
The Pilots Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I are have been?
You are perfect and continuous, why so tense?
I'm sorry, that sounds stupid- that's why you don't understand.
I hear the military is training gorillas to use the Internet.
They just have to learn to spell their grunting.
Sleep tight Ko Ko.
"I are have been?" Thanks for proving my point. lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14522 Jan 14, 2013
Every one knows the "War On Drugs" is a propagandious ploy to funnel taxpayer dollars. Really, since declaring the war, has drugs dissappeared? I dont know where you live, but if it is anywhere in the real world and you are not blind, it doesn't take much to see it is business as usual. I mean if you're going to steal from the public why not give something back. I would rather help fund a War on Predators. At least it would benefit all of the public, not just the wealthy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14523 Jan 14, 2013
The Pilots Out wrote:
Because stupidity is required to continue to fill their coffers, it would be self-defeating.
Big Hankies

Monrovia, CA

#14524 Jan 14, 2013
I'm sure this will be just smoke in the wind soon.
The Pilots Out

Santa Cruz, CA

#14525 Jan 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"I are have been?" Thanks for proving my point. lol
Right back atcha Mensa.
Words

Santa Cruz, CA

#14526 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because stupidity is required to continue to fill their coffers, it would be self-defeating.
Sounds like you are confusing the Gospel with church.
Christians believe that at the time of Christ's crucifixion the leaders of the church and a government official at the behest of an ignorant mob, granted clemency to a popular criminal for their own expedient political motives while condemning a Divinity who could heal the sick and counsel the doubtful to suffer an agonizing death and judgement alone, hanging on something resembling a tree. And He died.
But then he rose again to teach of redemption and life everlasting.
And I agree there is a lot of confusion.
Some give money.
Some pay.
God Bless
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14527 Jan 14, 2013
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are confusing the Gospel with church.
Christians believe that at the time of Christ's crucifixion the leaders of the church and a government official at the behest of an ignorant mob, granted clemency to a popular criminal for their own expedient political motives while condemning a Divinity who could heal the sick and counsel the doubtful to suffer an agonizing death and judgement alone, hanging on something resembling a tree. And He died.
But then he rose again to teach of redemption and life everlasting.
And I agree there is a lot of confusion.
Some give money.
Some pay.
God Bless
You are free in this country to believe that, and I will defend your right to believe it, as long as you extend that same right to others that believe differently, or not at all. And as long as you keep your belief system away from my children and grandchildren without our consent and constant supervision so we can properly instruct them about that ( or any other ) belief system and its issues.
Buno is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#14528 Jan 14, 2013
Uunsolved mystery about the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa is breaking his silence after decades of refusing to answer questions
Words

Santa Cruz, CA

#14529 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free in this country to believe that, and I will defend your right to believe it, as long as you extend that same right to others that believe differently, or not at all. And as long as you keep your belief system away from my children and grandchildren without our consent and constant supervision so we can properly instruct them about that ( or any other ) belief system and its issues.
"Keep your beliefs away from me", that's a philosophy that should come with a straitjacket.
I could care about philosophy or religion, but to hear the way some people express themselves it seems unusual to suggest that Divinity does not confine itself to a church.
Believe whatever you like- I don't see anyone stopping you.
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#14530 Jan 14, 2013
Pot vending machines?

Companies are about to promises, new public vending machines for pot.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14531 Jan 14, 2013
Horsert wrote:
Pot vending machines?
Companies are about to promises, new public vending machines for pot.
illicit drugs make you brain dead.

this is confirmed when you see the epidemic going on in foreign countries like in southeast asia... in the middle east.. etc...where we see people taking illicit drugs in countries that punish you for doing with death.

these same people go online in forums and casually ask other people where they can go get drugs in countries where they kill you for using them.

now if that isn't being brain dead. what is?

then, these drug addicts go online telling others that all drugs should be legalized and scream that they are just plants...plants can't hurt you they say without even acknowledging that many poisons come from plants. duh.

another confirmation that these people are brain dead.

and they want us to legalize everything. yeah. right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Ultraman 200,968
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Wed Mac 124
Is any place hiring? Wed GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Sep 16 Debbie 2
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search