California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13505 Dec 1, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit!
we already have proposition 215 that was passed in 1996. through this proposition, anyone can get access to marijuana.
we don't need another law.
the only reason why you drug addicts want another law is so that you can push for smoking marijuana anywhere and at any time that you wish.
you don't give a damn about anybody else who happens to not want your smoke in their face. PERIOD.
as for marijuana smokers being law abiding and only smoking in their homes. HELL! you are talking to someone who used to hangout with deadheads. YOU are a freaking liar.
hey, genius. if pot is against federal law, then, that makes anyone using it a criminal. right?
like I said.. you drug addicts will do anything for your hit. lie, cheat, steal.
if you want marijuana legal, EAT IT! I'll go for that. you can get your high without me having to suffer the second hand smoke.
i guess it was your choice then, who to hang out with...

the dead heads obviously gave you some sort of weird hate complex.

but you are right asian guy....we dont really need another law.

we just need the federal governemnt to abide by the tenth amendment..
Bruno24

Belgium

#13506 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
We feel the love from the people of compassion, tolerance and diversity!
Bush BAD response! Obama GOOD response! Simple. Got it.
Why you mad bro? Romney lost, get over it.
Too Funny!
Except that Obama, by signing the NDAA 2012 note, has tried to make into law what Bush was able to justify for war time (after a big terrorist act). This is infinitely graver.
Obama: "Bush committed exceptional illegal war crime, let me make those crimes legal and indefinite".
Guantanamo for everybody! Is that not nice?
I'm afraid Bush, Obama and Romney run for the same criminals and fear sellers.
Bruno24

Belgium

#13507 Dec 2, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that's part of the problem.
YOU drug addicts seem to think SMOKE doesn't hurt anybody. in your minds because it may not hurt YOU, you seem to think that it probably doesn't hurt anyone else. right?
WRONG!
smoke is SMOKE. it is not normal for a human body to inhale it. this is common sense. it doesn't matter if it is tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke.. smoke from the chimney...smoke from a fire. smoke from anywhere.
smoke is harmful.
and here you are.. pushing for this smoke that YOU are pushing on others because YOU think it's infringing on YOUR rights?
WHAT ABOUT MY RIGHTS NOT TO BE EXPOSED TO IT?????
if the stuff cures cancer, then, EAT IT. I'll go for that. but don't go running around telling me I have to tolerate YOUR smoke in my face because you have the right to do so.
that's bullshit.
They you should fight for making all cars illegal. Cars deliver far more smoke, and dangerous one, than smoker, especially more than pure cannabis smoker who inhale far less that tobacco smoker.

Also, there are no evidence that cannabis smoke is bad. Only extrapolation from in vitro studies, contradicted by in vivo studies.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13508 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly huh??
you cannot have it all!!
but NY will pass MMJ soon.
so dont worry...
vaporizers are great, but I need that full spectrum high for my ailments!!
so I obviously dont always JUST vote my self interest like you rethugs!
the romneys were anti anti anti....
Obama is JUST a huge hypocrit on the drug war thingy, because he
used to deal bags after class in honolulu...
I live in California more than half of the year. Lucky enough to have a place on both coasts. Life is good.

Vaporizers work just as well or better than smoking, you lose nothing. Smoke is very bad for you. And they are more efficient, using considerably less medicine per dose. Highly recommended. Try one. I think the Arizer Solo is the best.

What's a "rethug"? I suppose it's a childish play on republican. I am a conservative democrat. I've been a registered democrat for over 40 years but often vote republican when the democrat candidate is just too much of a commie! Like Obama.

Yes Obama is a hypocrite but most democrats are.

And there you have it jackass!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13509 Dec 2, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
They you should fight for making all cars illegal. Cars deliver far more smoke, and dangerous one, than smoker, especially more than pure cannabis smoker who inhale far less that tobacco smoker.
Also, there are no evidence that cannabis smoke is bad. Only extrapolation from in vitro studies, contradicted by in vivo studies.
Also the greenies should make volcanoes illegal. The emit tons of smoke and carbon. Bad! Republican volcanoes! "rethug" volcanoes!

Funny!
BlameOwheel

Monrovia, CA

#13510 Dec 2, 2012
I would say it's the Republicas fault.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13511 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in California more than half of the year. Lucky enough to have a place on both coasts. Life is good.
Vaporizers work just as well or better than smoking, you lose nothing. Smoke is very bad for you. And they are more efficient, using considerably less medicine per dose. Highly recommended. Try one. I think the Arizer Solo is the best.
What's a "rethug"? I suppose it's a childish play on republican. I am a conservative democrat. I've been a registered democrat for over 40 years but often vote republican when the democrat candidate is just too much of a commie! Like Obama.
Yes Obama is a hypocrite but most democrats are.
And there you have it jackass!
good to hear it...

but what is a commy??

someone who wants to extract an extra 3 percent of the wealthy's pay dirt off the backs of the middle class??

I call that a greart american...

I suppose clinton was too much of a commy for you as well??

carter???

youre what we call a reagan democrat....and since youre a stray now(we dont really have party for you, because your anti-socialist)

well call you "obamacan"

the rethugs have moved so far to the right?? ronald reagan wouldnt get the nod for the ticket now....

now george Mcgovern???

he was really liberal and leftist...

he got his clock cleaned...

Ps: everybody thinks their way of burning is the best..!!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13512 Dec 2, 2012
BlameOwheel wrote:
I would say it's the Republicas fault.
even MIkey would tell ya so!!!

;)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13513 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is the cancer from the formaldahyde, benzene and kentamine.....ect ect....
that false equivelant wont work riko.
cancerous agents are the ones created by man, and added to tobacco.
wake up.
But they didn't die from smoking it, same as you say when people are using the pot. In both cases people die later, how many people that die of heart attacks will admit to smoking pot?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13514 Dec 2, 2012
BlameOwheel wrote:
I would say it's the Republicas fault.
Of course! It's still Bush's fault for another 4 years. It was almost Romney's fault though. The popular vote was close.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13515 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
even MIkey would tell ya so!!!
;)
Way ahead of you! Agree. Bush's fault for another 4 years.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13516 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
good to hear it...
but what is a commy??
someone who wants to extract an extra 3 percent of the wealthy's pay dirt off the backs of the middle class??
I call that a greart american...
I suppose clinton was too much of a commy for you as well??
carter???
youre what we call a reagan democrat....and since youre a stray now(we dont really have party for you, because your anti-socialist)
well call you "obamacan"
the rethugs have moved so far to the right?? ronald reagan wouldnt get the nod for the ticket now....
now george Mcgovern???
he was really liberal and leftist...
he got his clock cleaned...
Ps: everybody thinks their way of burning is the best..!!
Yes. That's a commie. Crippling taxes on the rich cripples the economy. Communism doesn't work. Ask Europe. Ask The Soviet Union. Ask any communist country that's left. They've all abandoned it as unworkable. So now we pick it up. Stupid. Capitalism made us great, socialism will ruin us.

P.S. I don't burn it. No smoke for me my neighbors or that Asian guy! Happy happy. Win win.

Fun Stuff!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13517 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's a commie. Crippling taxes on the rich cripples the economy. Communism doesn't work. Ask Europe. Ask The Soviet Union. Ask any communist country that's left. They've all abandoned it as unworkable. So now we pick it up. Stupid. Capitalism made us great, socialism will ruin us.
P.S. I don't burn it. No smoke for me my neighbors or that Asian guy! Happy happy. Win win.
Fun Stuff!
keep it to yourself, and I'm ok with that.

I agree with you on communism. it doesn't work. nobody will want to work anymore if half the people are getting handouts. obama is stupid.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13518 Dec 2, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
They you should fight for making all cars illegal. Cars deliver far more smoke, and dangerous one, than smoker, especially more than pure cannabis smoker who inhale far less that tobacco smoker.
Also, there are no evidence that cannabis smoke is bad. Only extrapolation from in vitro studies, contradicted by in vivo studies.
no evidence?

go look in the mirror, and tell me you are not brain dead.

those who smoke tobacco are also usually the ones who smoke marijuana. aka SMOKERS. get it?

smoke is not normal for the lungs. right?

we have a surgeon general backed with info supporting the FACT the second hand smokes kills. we also have stats listing millions of people worldwide dying of lung cancer each year due to smoking.

and you say there is no evidence?

my guess is - even if YOU got lung cancer, you would not admit to getting it from smoking.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13519 Dec 2, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
keep it to yourself, and I'm ok with that.
I agree with you on communism. it doesn't work. nobody will want to work anymore if half the people are getting handouts. obama is stupid.
And once it's here it will never go away. Once they get a majority, the freeloaders will vote for free stuff very election thereafter.

We're on the fast track to socialism.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13521 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And once it's here it will never go away. Once they get a majority, the freeloaders will vote for free stuff very election thereafter.
We're on the fast track to socialism.
then, we will end up like all those socialist/communist countries in the world who went bankrupt in the last century.

remember?

hey. maybe that's not such a bad idea...we can declare bankruptcy and not have to pay any of our debts. start from scratch again.

just like what all these countries in the last century did to us.

sounds like a plan.

imagine being in debt for 20 trillion dollars one minute. and in the next minute, not oweing anyone a dime. WOW! I like it. I like it.

even china refused to pay what was owed us at least TWICE in the last century. and we couldn't do anything about it.

what comes around.. GOES around.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13522 Dec 2, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
then, we will end up like all those socialist/communist countries in the world who went bankrupt in the last century.
remember?
hey. maybe that's not such a bad idea...we can declare bankruptcy and not have to pay any of our debts. start from scratch again.
just like what all these countries in the last century did to us.
sounds like a plan.
imagine being in debt for 20 trillion dollars one minute. and in the next minute, not oweing anyone a dime. WOW! I like it. I like it.
even china refused to pay what was owed us at least TWICE in the last century. and we couldn't do anything about it.
what comes around.. GOES around.
The problem is the new most powerful nation in the world won't be as nice as we were.
Acceptance

Monrovia, CA

#13523 Dec 2, 2012
Regardless of court ruling, opinion on gay marriage has moved towards acceptance.
Bellepointer

Frankfort, KY

#13524 Dec 2, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's a commie. Crippling taxes on the rich cripples the economy. Communism doesn't work. Ask Europe. Ask The Soviet Union. Ask any communist country that's left. They've all abandoned it as unworkable. So now we pick it up. Stupid. Capitalism made us great, socialism will ruin us.
P.S. I don't burn it. No smoke for me my neighbors or that Asian guy! Happy happy. Win win.
Fun Stuff!
Communism? Are you serious? You might be one of those who know nothing, but have a Big Opinion on everything. Communism...jesus. Have you ever studied the different forms of economics? Or government? You sound like a real fool here.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13525 Dec 2, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
<quoted text>Communism? Are you serious? You might be one of those who know nothing, but have a Big Opinion on everything. Communism...jesus. Have you ever studied the different forms of economics? Or government? You sound like a real fool here.
Says the jackass "Bellepointer" spouting his big no nothing opinion on everything and having a tiny bit of knowledge of the various forms of economics and government he remembers from 6th grade and sounding like a real fool.

Not "communism", commies. You heard me Fruitloops! Commies. Like you.

What a dope!

FUNNY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Thu Want to FaceTime 68
Al Gore is cutting back Wed Paris Cowboy 3
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 29 SnottyGurl 24
News The Pass2 men charged with attempted murder in ... Nov 24 Cabazon 4real 1
David Thornton Sells Obama Salts For Millions. ... Oct '16 Patriot 1
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Oct '16 never really a part 227
Obama does not want you to check for ill Att. c... Oct '16 Luke 1

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages