Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious comment from someone that lives thinking the boogeyman is watching a news channel and everyone that doesn't agree with him must be brainwashed by it....lol....get out of your brain dead bubble. Thanks for the laugh. Dumb you, go to the link and please show us the Fox connection. lol...
but what do you have to say that is new and exciting about cannabis??

oh yeah, i forgot....

you dont use it...

so you must be MUCH less of an authoroty (in general) on the subject than, lets say, ME!!

not to mention yoo live in a reichwing news bubble......and everyone here knows it!!

so hysteria is part and parcel of your news diet.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Reichardo "tried" MMJ.

now he is an authority??

please!!
SitDown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Why worry Monday is here and Tuesday is coming.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

to give you a comparison?.........

that would be like you argueing with me(over battle plans) after you had been a week in afghanistan, and I was on my 30th tour of duty.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Id say for a fool like you that it might be a good idea to use a lot of drugs, maybe at the same time.
yet this thread is about using cannabis....

which you dont....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

yet those of us who use it ALL day long ???

we are supposed to think of your opinions as valid??

or pertinant somehow??
On The Road

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

For someone always commenting on other peoples idiocy, brains and thinking- you don't demonstrate any of useful properties in having a mind yourself.
Look, I can do wheelies!
Try it on your unicycle!
Tool.
(maybe if your brain was washed it would have that new clothes, back to school odor?)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
Reichardo "tried" MMJ.
now he is an authority??
please!!
This is not about my use. It's what the experts say.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Legaize it in every State Colorado is Smoking up Laughing,,looking at me,,,rolling them big cannabia Cig's hey give me some man?

yes support legalize it
Jump Start

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious comment from someone that lives thinking the boogeyman is watching a news channel and everyone that doesn't agree with him must be brainwashed by it....lol....get out of your brain dead bubble. Thanks for the laugh. Dumb you, go to the link and please show us the Fox connection. lol...
It's not that we don't agree- that is obvious and to be expected. There are a lot of people in this country and it is irrational to expect hundreds of millions of people to come to a detailed concensus about policy (or morality, spirituality, education, sex, family etc.) We can still work to cultivate a common perspective about society.
As far as showing YOU a connection- this side's positive and this side's negative, complete the circuit for us while I check the engine.
How's that for a connection?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
You are the only one that has ever mentioned a boogeyman.

But seriously your comment was really really funny considering the bubble you live in, not sure it was the humor you were going for, but you did get a laugh.
Nikola Tesla

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But seriously your comment was really really funny considering the bubble you live in, not sure it was the humor you were going for, but you did get a laugh.
Thomas Jefferson wrote, " The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies"
To be fair to Riccardo, if your only encounter with electricity was a cattle prod, you'd have a pretty sour take on electrons. Incredulity fosters superstition- why think?
Nothing good can come of it.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp …
Legaize it in every State Colorado is Smoking up Laughing,,looking at me,,,rolling them big cannabia Cig's hey give me some man?
yes support legalize it
Hey fool, put down your bong, they have not started selling it at the quick shops yet. They just voted it in, will take some time before that.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be you and the rest of the libs here. Every time the content is over your head, you pull the Fox card. Fox is the boogeyman for you. or the Rush card. It seems we should only get our information from the Government news source. Of course unless there's not a liberal in office.
Fool

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fool, put down your bong, they have not started selling it at the quick shops yet. They just voted it in, will take some time before that.
You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.
SitDown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Just like a steam roller, besides who wants to listen to a tard.
Inconceivable

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No that would be you and the rest of the libs here. Every time the content is over your head, you pull the Fox card. Fox is the boogeyman for you. or the Rush card. It seems we should only get our information from the Government news source. Of course unless there's not a liberal in office.
Content over our heads?
Kid, you are the reason shampoo has instructions.
And you couldn't come to an intelligent conclusion with a team of private instruction and a first class ticket.
Who put the Demon in Demonstration?
Lately it's you- funny how people on the make for protection from a gaggle of nitwits they call a community never worry about being a weak advocate for their "cause".
DDdown

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

State of Florida offers women gift cards for sex survey.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.
ROFLMAO!

He really doesn’t
Inconceivable

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
He really doesn’t
Thanks.
It's pleasant to learn some people still have a sense of humor.
You might appreciate the value our founding fathers placed on ridicule, but to some I suppose it flies in the face of the anti-bullying craze.
In my experience, friendly people inspire friendly treatment.
If one is ridiculous, they should expect ridicule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 1 hr SEX FEELS GOOD 654
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards 12 hr Randy 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••