|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill agree with you on glutens and soy being less than optimal food sources...
were you Pro prop 37??
the referendum that makes mandatory, labeling foods that are genetically modified??
I believe they should be identified.
Reek Harder

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I agree we had a goal of taking Sadaam out. So we invaded Iraq. Now what?
Ask a Book?
The Ivy League

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I posted information about smoking pot and heart attacks, where were you? Google it, it's not a secret, read what the experts say. Are you really saying it doesn't u clueless fool? http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/ma...
Now why don't u go to Harvard and teach them the truth that pot will cure the heart and everything else u freaking idiot.
Prof. Lester Grinspoon of Harvard University, familiar with his work?
Thought not, what was the phrase, u freaking idiot?
Research

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Research.
Research suggesting that of the 3882 studied who survived heart attacks, 124 reported using cannabis, 37 within a day of their heart attack and this may have been a factor.
Wow, that made the Gazette.
This changes everything.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Research wrote:
Research.
Research suggesting that of the 3882 studied who survived heart attacks, 124 reported using cannabis, 37 within a day of their heart attack and this may have been a factor.
Wow, that made the Gazette.
This changes everything.
that is pretty sad if this all riccardo is holding on to, as far as evidence.

dr lester grinspoon is very interesting...

he was a hater(in the 60's) before he really started to realize the benefits of cannabis.

his web site.....rxmarijuana.com is full of inspiring stories about how cannabis has helped people with a wide range of dibilitating diseases....

many of which dont live in states that have medical...or their ailment isnt presently recognized as being helped by MMJ.

the stories reminded me of other stories ive heard.

like the women with 5 kids in kansas city, with cerebal palsy...

who literally took half an hour to get a point across??/

she could speak normally after a few tokes...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

The Ivy League wrote:
<quoted text>
Prof. Lester Grinspoon of Harvard University, familiar with his work?
Thought not, what was the phrase, u freaking idiot?
I just read what Murray Mittleman, an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health. That was just one source. What is your point? that smoking pot is good for the heart? how many people that have a heart attack are going to say they are pot heads?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I agree we had a goal of taking Sadaam out. So we invaded Iraq. Now what?
the goal wasnt just taking out saddam to make the region more stable...

if youll wake up for a second??

youll see that the net politcial cost of invading Iraq??

was replacing a sunni dominated government with a shia dominated government....thus handing more influence to iran, which is also shite.. thus further DESTABALIZING THE REGION.

bush/cheney/rumsy/wolfy...were all convinced they could tell the iraqis what sort of government they should replace saddam with....

boy were they wrong!!

there is no "what now"

as iraq isnt a functioning society any more....

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I'd say keep smoking it. it just has to be good for your lungs and heart...lol...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I posted information about smoking pot and heart attacks, where were you? Google it, it's not a secret, read what the experts say. Are you really saying it doesn't u clueless fool? http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/ma...
Now why don't u go to Harvard and teach them the truth that pot will cure the heart and everything else u freaking idiot.
sorry im a little slow on the draw...

another poster has already debunked your tripe...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is comparing pot to cigarettes fool. But just like cigarettes, I don't want to be breathing smoke from anything.
me either....

that is why i was glad when they started banning it in enclosed public spaces...

I remember coming home from a club in the early 90's(before that era started) and having my clothes reeekhardo...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
gee riccardo, i guess Pots chemical compunds are MUCH lighter on the system(than the man made benzene and formaldahyde, kentamine ect...they put in cigaretts)...
because POT smoking doesnt lead to cancer the same way that smoking two packs a day does...
you failed to show any real connection bewteen heart attacks and smoking weed....
quoting from the gut again.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
me either....
that is why i was glad when they started banning it in enclosed public spaces...
I remember coming home from a club in the early 90's(before that era started) and having my clothes reeekhardo...
why do we need another law to allow people to use marijuana? proposition 19 is not needed since we have california proposition 215.
Research

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I just read what Murray Mittleman, an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health. That was just one source. What is your point? that smoking pot is good for the heart? how many people that have a heart attack are going to say they are pot heads?
Oh dear, if you come across anything you may regard as good for your heart or good for your mind, I say grab it honey, with both hands and don't let go.
It might be your delusions or your esteem for obstreperous contention- but why not?
It couldn't be bad for your lungs.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Research wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, if you come across anything you may regard as good for your heart or good for your mind, I say grab it honey, with both hands and don't let go.
It might be your delusions or your esteem for obstreperous contention- but why not?
It couldn't be bad for your lungs.
Id say for a fool like you that it might be a good idea to use a lot of drugs, maybe at the same time.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidence99/marij...

Educate yourself.

Or listen to "High Times"
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of people care....
because lots of people dont know the history...
of course it was corporate power that inspired prohibition of hemp/marijuana.
dow and dupont were working on synthetics that would chnage the world....
and they didnt just want to accomplish that!! they wanted market domination....."free markets" my a&&.
William randolph hearst and harry anslinger(head of the bureau of narcotic) colluded to launch a anti marijuana campaign.
you rememebr reefer madness>>
did smoking weed make you want to kill any one??
it is propaghanda in other words......
racist agiprop...
read "the emperor wears no clothes"
by Jack herer.
it is all laid out there..
About 20 years ago, I thought that book was crap because I found a bit too gross the idea that cannabis can cure cancer. Yet this has been confirmed and reconfirmed since, like all points made by jack Herer.
It is not normal that the media did not make the head-title on this, as it seems that the cure is more efficacious than the usual chemo and radio therapies. This explains also another curiosity. many people died from tobacco, and indeed even from second hand tobacco smoke. Then it is true that the cannabis tar contains very bad molecules capable of trigging cancer ... in vitro. But the statistics of cancer in vivo, among pot smoker does not reflect this at all (almost the contrary). The explanation is that cannabis heals and prevents more cancer than it produces it. If you can't stop smoking tobacco, at least add cannabis to it, it prevents, a little bit, the risk. Better: learn to smoke cannabis in place of tobacco.

A good link on the hidden American discovery that cannabis cures cancer, and its rediscovery in Spain later is:

http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.ht...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/e vidence99/marijuana/Health_1.h tml
Educate yourself.
Or listen to "High Times"
Hilarious comment from someone that lives in the faux news bubble. Thanks for the laugh
Yokes on

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I though the humpty dumpty issue was a done deal and the load mouths who don't like the issues between adults can suck on raw eggs like most Republicans do.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious comment from someone that lives in the faux news bubble. Thanks for the laugh
Hilarious comment from someone that lives thinking the boogeyman is watching a news channel and everyone that doesn't agree with him must be brainwashed by it....lol....get out of your brain dead bubble. Thanks for the laugh. Dumb you, go to the link and please show us the Fox connection. lol...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious comment from someone that lives thinking the boogeyman is watching a news channel and everyone that doesn't agree with him must be brainwashed by it....lol....get out of your brain dead bubble. Thanks for the laugh. Dumb you, go to the link and please show us the Fox connection. lol...
but what do you have to say that is new and exciting about cannabis??

oh yeah, i forgot....

you dont use it...

so you must be MUCH less of an authoroty (in general) on the subject than, lets say, ME!!

not to mention yoo live in a reichwing news bubble......and everyone here knows it!!

so hysteria is part and parcel of your news diet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min RiccardoFire 200,591
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... 1 hr Commander Bunny 13
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Ned 123
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 17 Vivian Was Always... 685
Taggers: (Feb '06) Aug 11 endamerikkkascurr... 247

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••