Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
freedom and liberty has limits.
for instance, you can't legally make bombs in your home. nor can you slander others.
in a nutshell, anything you do that would hurt someone else.
get it, genius?
MY freedom and liberty is as important as YOUR freedom and liberty.
remember that, and we will have no problems. forget that. and expect some troubles.
in regards to marijuana, second hand smoke as I understand it causes cancer. that being the case, you better not smoke it in front of my face. or the faces of my children.
if you know what's good for you. know what I mean, bud?
there are no studies that prove marijuana smoke causes cnacer to those who inhale the smoke directly??...how could marijuana cause cancer??

can you cite some study??

there have been studies like that, conducted for tobacco usage...

cancer is mainly caused by smoking all the hundreds of dangerous chemicals that are pulped into the tobacco...after they mash it..

then they shred it?? and roll it up!!
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
so ?
how is that any of your business ?
you ever heard of freedom and liberty ?
lets investigate what you do in your home
you hypocrite loser
I agree with you for once....

but you still need to see the doctor to get your paper work...

it will be the one thing, that saves you from the hassle of courts and lawyers....
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to live by that smell and power waster, do you?
I guess you've never heard of a carbon fan??

and what business of yours would it be if your neighbor is using more power than you?? is it going to drive up your rates??? no??

you guys talk about liberty all the time.....but when it comes right down to it???

you want freedom and liberty for YOURSELVES and corporate america??? but a police state for the rest of us....

why else would you EVEN care what your neighbor is up to??

freedom and liberty my ass..

go wrap yourself in the constitution, but dont forget to study the tenth amendment again...
Guess Your Weight

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to live by that smell and power waster, do you?
For all the progress and understanding your "debate" offers, you may as well be speculating about the weight of Satan's turds. Use the scale in your bathroom- we are all dying to know.
( By the way you are not exactly a bouquet of flowers yourself. Don't curse the darkness- light a match.)
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Guess Your Weight wrote:
<quoted text>
For all the progress and understanding your "debate" offers, you may as well be speculating about the weight of Satan's turds. Use the scale in your bathroom- we are all dying to know.
( By the way you are not exactly a bouquet of flowers yourself. Don't curse the darkness- light a match.)
Remind me never to get this guy mad at me..lol..

Because their beliefs serve their ego rather than reality, Leftists just KNOW what is good for us...lol.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've never heard of a carbon fan??
and what business of yours would it be if your neighbor is using more power than you?? is it going to drive up your rates??? no??
you guys talk about liberty all the time.....but when it comes right down to it???
you want freedom and liberty for YOURSELVES and corporate america??? but a police state for the rest of us....
why else would you EVEN care what your neighbor is up to??
freedom and liberty my ass..
go wrap yourself in the constitution, but dont forget to study the tenth amendment again...
Because of the fragility of a Leftist's ego, anything that threatens it is intolerable and provokes rage. So most Leftist blogs can be summarized in one sentence: "How DARE anybody question what I believe!". Rage and abuse substitute for an appeal to facts and reason
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Remind me never to get this guy mad at me..lol..
Because their beliefs serve their ego rather than reality, Leftists just KNOW what is good for us...lol.
Good for you? They didnít pass a bill forcing you to do anything, they just passed a bill taking away your power to tell others what is good for them.

You have that backwards.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to now, there are only evidences that *some* substance in the MJ tar provokes cancer in vitro, none exists for in livo cells. The smoke contains powerfull anti-cancer agent, too.
The idea that second had MJ smoke provoke cancer is premature. In the meantime, there is no problem with forbidding the public smoke. It is also elementary courtesy.
More BS and nonsense. Smoking anything is not good for your lungs. I should have the right to breath smoke free air. people smoking weed often breathe very deeply, and hold the smoke in their lungs for a length of time. This way of smoking allows the carcinogens to have prolonged contact with the cells of the lungs.

marijuana smoke acts as an irritant to the lung tissue, which can cause a cough and an increased production of mucus. The irritants may also prevent the lungs from clearing infectious agents, increasing the frequency of lung infections.

smoking weed drastically increases heart rate by 20 to 100 percent. This increase in heart rate can last up to three hours

Smoking weed also may cause the heart to beat irregularly. Research has shown a definite link between heart disease and smoking marijuana. A study by S Jayanthi and colleagues from the National Institutes of Health on May 13, 2008 in the journal "Molecular Psychiatry" demonstrated the first link between smoking marijuana and heart disease. The researchers tested blood from multiple marijuana users and showed that they had high levels of a protein that is a proven risk factor for heart disease.

Want safe pot, consume it, don't smoke it.
Mr Whipple

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Because of the fragility of a Leftist's ego, anything that threatens it is intolerable and provokes rage. So most Leftist blogs can be summarized in one sentence: "How DARE anybody question what I believe!". Rage and abuse substitute for an appeal to facts and reason
You are starting to repeat yourself- but don't worry, regularity can be seen as a sign of health in aging men. If your contribution is limited to one sentence in summary, it would be " Ladies, don't squeeze the Charmin.
Careful buddy, you still got a little on your chin.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
I have yet to hear an argument against marijuana that could not be applied to alcohol
Although I do not partake ( and in fact also drink very little ) I donít see the problem her.
Legalize it, tax it, control it... take the rug out from under the crime lords that control it now.
how much tax will it bring in? anyone can grow it and it will still be cheaper to buy on the streets,therefore the cops will still be busy arresting people selling it illegally on the streets. "control it" ?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

it's illegal because you can grow it yourself. Everyone would have it growing and the government won't be able to tax it or make a dime. It's a WEED!
The Most Important Meal

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>how much tax will it bring in? anyone can grow it and it will still be cheaper to buy on the streets,therefore the cops will still be busy arresting people selling it illegally on the streets. "control it" ?
You sound so dumb, that compared to you a person would be better off in a dark room with a bowl of dry oatmeal.
You can't fix stupid. Don't even try, it's like making a gift of your mittens to a man with no arms.
(Don't fret child, when mommy get's home she can explain it to you.......probably not.)
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>how much tax will it bring in? anyone can grow it and it will still be cheaper to buy on the streets,therefore the cops will still be busy arresting people selling it illegally on the streets. "control it" ?
that is why when the legalize it??

people have to be able to grow it as well.

if the federal governemnt someday legalized it??

you can bet that many southern states(and mabey idaho and wyoming, utah) will try to pass their own prohibition laws.....

people still, make their own beer and wine too, so why should this be any difeferent??

do people sell thier homemade alcohol on corners??

not really??
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
So now it is you telling others what is good for them, glad you got that straightened out.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The Most Important Meal wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound so dumb, that compared to you a person would be better off in a dark room with a bowl of dry oatmeal.
You can't fix stupid. Don't even try, it's like making a gift of your mittens to a man with no arms.
(Don't fret child, when mommy get's home she can explain it to you.......probably not.)
ill give him credit though!!

all his lame right wing buddies have turned tail after the election......and their BS was sunk!!

riccardo is going down at the helm!!

you have to give him credit, even if he is one confused basterd.

or mabey he is just bored..
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More BS and nonsense. Smoking anything is not good for your lungs. I should have the right to breath smoke free air. people smoking weed often breathe very deeply, and hold the smoke in their lungs for a length of time. This way of smoking allows the carcinogens to have prolonged contact with the cells of the lungs.
marijuana smoke acts as an irritant to the lung tissue, which can cause a cough and an increased production of mucus. The irritants may also prevent the lungs from clearing infectious agents, increasing the frequency of lung infections.
smoking weed drastically increases heart rate by 20 to 100 percent. This increase in heart rate can last up to three hours
Smoking weed also may cause the heart to beat irregularly. Research has shown a definite link between heart disease and smoking marijuana. A study by S Jayanthi and colleagues from the National Institutes of Health on May 13, 2008 in the journal "Molecular Psychiatry" demonstrated the first link between smoking marijuana and heart disease. The researchers tested blood from multiple marijuana users and showed that they had high levels of a protein that is a proven risk factor for heart disease.
Want safe pot, consume it, don't smoke it.
Im sitting here jacked up on caffeine, after many bowls of prime fresh, northern califronian MMJ?? and my heart beat isnt 100% faster than it normally would be...both these medications are supposed to increase my heart beat wildly according to you??

and they dont/ more "evidence" that you are in the business of peddling hysteria...

but then again, ive been doing it a long time??

and everybodys nervous system is slightly different.

but I still enjoy debunking your silly arguements when ever I can.

ps: roicaardo, dont feel so bad, or defeated by romneys loss...

you are still right mabey 5 percent of the time....

and that is a better record than most of the tea tards in your class..

mabey im just not impressed by your malarkey...
The Most Important Meal

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
ill give him credit though!!
all his lame right wing buddies have turned tail after the election......and their BS was sunk!!
riccardo is going down at the helm!!
you have to give him credit, even if he is one confused basterd.
or mabey he is just bored..
I know, right? And all these Puritanical ninnies just terrified that the world might be poised to force them to change their ideas!
I know just what could help with that.
Ah skip it- most men are dragged to the alter kicking and screaming.
Doesn't anybody read the Old Testament anymore?
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it is you telling others what is good for them, glad you got that straightened out.
you know the teatareded....they can not really decide if they are small government, or big "R"??

vaginal probes?? voter supression, union busting, emergency manegment laws????

are these really the activities, of a party that is "small' on government....

It is just a slogan.

the are Big government when it comes to corporate welfare

and that is about it.

just look at how reluctant any of them are to discuss cutting the defence budget??

they scream and whine about the debt??

but it is only medicare,unemployment ins, and food stamps?, that are negociable??

what craven toadies to corporate power!

now Obama will make them expose themseleves this way,

when they oppose his middle class tax cut....

and you know they will?? because anything obama?? is BAAAAAAD.

so let obama, the master politicain?? back them off even MORE political turf on the feild...

rethugs cant pass a tax cut unless their uber wealthy sponsors are taken care of.

that is what the G.norquist pledge, is ALL about.

not the middle class.
Nut Norquist

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Grow up Grover Norquist, there is NO crying in Politics, P.S. how are your overseas buddies doing Norquist?

Now that the fools running the Republicans nd tea baggers but are not elected officials at all, like Karl Rove and Grover Norquist.

These two DUMB BUNNIES have been running around crying about how they lost.

Norquist Says Obama Portrayed Romney as a Poopy-Head. I would be pointing fingers at someone else if I was on the hook for wasting $300 million dollars.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The Most Important Meal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? And all these Puritanical ninnies just terrified that the world might be poised to force them to change their ideas!
I know just what could help with that.
Ah skip it- most men are dragged to the alter kicking and screaming.
Doesn't anybody read the Old Testament anymore?
I dont know about the old testiment.

but I can see where you are coming from.

but the only alter im trying to coax anyone towards???

is the alter of sanity...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,941 - 11,960 of15,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr sexy sadie 200,205
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 20 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Jul 6 Tammie Casas Is Fat 625
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Jul 6 Sandy 118
US: Afghan vote step forward on 'democratic path' Jul 4 Rho 9
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
Review: Steve Leskera Painting Jul 2 Digiscotto69 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••