Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12894 Nov 11, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why Dc voted clinton was because there was no black candidate to vote for...reality.
you travel around the world. and after a while, you see it. the racism.
it's in japan, china, thailand.. it's rampant with the arabs. and you see it in the hispanics.
reality.
just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. wake up.
I just dont see it as ramapnt as you...it is there...but it is limited, like it is here!!

it tends to be only the outwardly racist people who dispay igoabce of this sort...e were taughtdiffently in school, and at home, that racism is wrong......you judge people on their merit, and not thier looks...

ive been to thailand 4 times.....and the rest of my family has been there even more extensively...

and my extended family lived in the middle east for two years..

as well as other destinations over the years.

there is what we call cultural superiority comlex??

and Every country has a case of it..

but why are people so friendly in these places if they really hate average americans??

they dont!!!...

..they know more about amercan foriegn policy than we do....because they get to live it!

so they know our government doesnt have the best intentions...

but to act out that rage on a foriegner just because his/her government sucks??? that is irrational behavior.

why would I be mean(at all) to an Iranian, just because he desperatly needs a regime change....we can obviously relate, as I lived through the Bush years...
StoneCold

Covina, CA

#12895 Nov 11, 2012
We have a new game, it's called find the state and maybe your friends on the RACISTS map of United States of America.

http://www.floatingsheep.org/2012/11/mapping-...

Don't ya just love these new APPs.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12896 Nov 11, 2012
Oh ....and??

clinton would have won about 60% of the black vote in DC., even if some fringe black candidate was running.

you simply dont see the power of these two huge, historically etrenched parties!!
StoneCold

Covina, CA

#12897 Nov 11, 2012
We have a new game, it's called find the state and maybe your friends on the RACISTS map of United States of America.

http://www.floatingsheep.org/2012/11/mapping-...

Don't ya just love these new APPs.

I bet the Secert Service is have a ball with the list of Sub-human idiots that they have been able to collect, using this new APP..

Which is being put to good use as you read this message.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12898 Nov 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just make that up? Show me a link that says 88%...
I guess he did just make that up, like most of the crap he posts.
MagicStick

Covina, CA

#12899 Nov 11, 2012
Magic Sticks can solve so many problems.
rob

Napa, CA

#12900 Nov 11, 2012
Almost half of Americans have smoked Marijuana or still do. Obviously, it hasn't done anything overly destructive to our society and legalizing and taxing it will solve at least three big problems: One is the clogging of the court system with trivial laws, two, taxes will help the economy greatly, and three, the Cartels and illegal distribution systems will fall away.

It still will not be legal to imbibe it in public, while at work, or near any schools. Why not try this as a social experiment? Prohibition made criminals out of tens of thousands of people who wanted to enjoy a drink with friends. Pot is no different except it's a LOT safer than alcohol!
Grover Nor

Covina, CA

#12901 Nov 11, 2012
Grover Norquist, and it is hard for the Republicans to accept this, but Grover Norquist is a Muslim Brotherhood facilitator.

Now, he's very popular because of his tax position and the influence that he has over taxes.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/boykin-...
Riccardo Curious

Santa Cruz, CA

#12902 Nov 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he did just make that up, like most of the crap he posts.
Don't knock make up, it's the only thing that helps when you peddle your wares at truck stops.
Me thinks the lady protests too much. Ha Ha.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12903 Nov 11, 2012
Riccardo Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't knock make up, it's the only thing that helps when you peddle your wares at truck stops.
Me thinks the lady protests too much. Ha Ha.
Because of the fragility of a Leftist's ego, anything that threatens it is intolerable and provokes rage. So most Leftist blogs can be summarized in one sentence: "How DARE anybody question what I believe!". Rage and abuse substitute for an appeal to facts and reason.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12904 Nov 11, 2012
rob wrote:
Almost half of Americans have smoked Marijuana or still do. Obviously, it hasn't done anything overly destructive to our society and legalizing and taxing it will solve at least three big problems: One is the clogging of the court system with trivial laws, two, taxes will help the economy greatly, and three, the Cartels and illegal distribution systems will fall away.
It still will not be legal to imbibe it in public, while at work, or near any schools. Why not try this as a social experiment? Prohibition made criminals out of tens of thousands of people who wanted to enjoy a drink with friends. Pot is no different except it's a LOT safer than alcohol!
But making it legal, there still will be people growing 500 plants in their home.
Rage and Abuse

Santa Cruz, CA

#12906 Nov 11, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Because of the fragility of a Leftist's ego, anything that threatens it is intolerable and provokes rage. So most Leftist blogs can be summarized in one sentence: "How DARE anybody question what I believe!". Rage and abuse substitute for an appeal to facts and reason.
No........this is how you think, so it's all you can imagine.
The fact- you suck.
The reason- why care.
What's really got you so "fired" up, Riccardo, your passionate love of America?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha bozo.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12907 Nov 12, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
so ?
how is that any of your business ?
you ever heard of freedom and liberty ?
lets investigate what you do in your home
you hypocrite loser
freedom and liberty has limits.

for instance, you can't legally make bombs in your home. nor can you slander others.

in a nutshell, anything you do that would hurt someone else.

get it, genius?

MY freedom and liberty is as important as YOUR freedom and liberty.

remember that, and we will have no problems. forget that. and expect some troubles.

in regards to marijuana, second hand smoke as I understand it causes cancer. that being the case, you better not smoke it in front of my face. or the faces of my children.

if you know what's good for you. know what I mean, bud?
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#12908 Nov 12, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
for instance, you can't legally make bombs in your home. nor can you slander others.
get it, genius?
remember that, and we will have no problems. forget that. and expect some troubles.
in regards to marijuana, second hand smoke as I understand it causes cancer. that being the case, you better not smoke it in front of my face. or the faces of my children.
Up to now, there are only evidences that *some* substance in the MJ tar provokes cancer in vitro, none exists for in livo cells. The smoke contains powerfull anti-cancer agent, too.
The idea that second had MJ smoke provoke cancer is premature. In the meantime, there is no problem with forbidding the public smoke. It is also elementary courtesy.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12909 Nov 12, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
so ?
how is that any of your business ?
you ever heard of freedom and liberty ?
lets investigate what you do in your home
you hypocrite loser
I don't want to live by that smell and power waster, do you?
TheyFall

Covina, CA

#12910 Nov 12, 2012
How much more can the Republican tea party be now days?

THey drink to much and fall down, just like stupid drunks they have become.

Tax hikes and immigration reform on the table, triggering a GOP civil war.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12911 Nov 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Because of the fragility of a Leftist's ego, anything that threatens it is intolerable and provokes rage. So most Leftist blogs can be summarized in one sentence: "How DARE anybody question what I believe!". Rage and abuse substitute for an appeal to facts and reason.
I welcome you guys from the right questioning what I believe...

it is natural for you....

it is that YOU dont WANT to learn, that really perturbs us...
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12912 Nov 12, 2012
America Lost wrote:
you sissies are going to fall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yoYtnoFn09YXX&feature=rel ated
because a handful of constitutional sherrifs wants to

"follow the constitution"

you think there will be a civil war??

you sound just like charles manson.

the "constitutional" sheriffs want more local control, not so they can incite a civil war,......but so they can get their hands on local, Federally protected resources, like our forests and our coastline.....

pretty simple huh??

ive been tracking this story for a while in the REDDing RS.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12913 Nov 12, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
get it, genius?
right now?? the battle ground in this war, is still very much on private or public property.....and involves the cultivation and dispensation of medicine....

most patient know to smoke in their homes....

we want those liberties you spoke of......

to extend to state laws that have been on the books for 16 years.

those who tout states rights when it is conveinient, are a bunch of retarded hypocrits, who cant be taken seriously, by any rational human being.
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12914 Nov 12, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
get it, genius?
there are no studies that prove marijuana smoke causes cnacer to those who inhale the smoke directly??...how could marijuana cause cancer??

can you cite some study??

there have been studies like that, conducted for tobacco usage...

cancer is mainly caused by smoking all the hundreds of dangerous chemicals that are pulped into the tobacco...after they mash it..

then they shred it?? and roll it up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Sat gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 8 Terry 126
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs