created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

19,125 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
droneclone

Anderson, CA

#12869 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Romney's big mistake was not picking Rubio, but that is history. Hillary is done, she will take the blame for Benghazi to protect the great one. I doubt an old washed up hag has a chance. She has a lot of gates to hide.
mabey surgery gate??

id like to see rubio go up against another gen x'er...

pass the torch if you will!!

will you??

or(for you guys) is it going to be an old white and washed up candidate, again??

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12870 Nov 10, 2012
droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>
talk about stuck?/
you havnt even admitted to yourself that barack hussain obama jr. won the election in a landslide, when you fools (esp rush's crowd)
thought it was going to be ROMNEY by a landslide...
boy ill bet you feel silly.
now your stuck on the bengazi channel, using feined politically motivated outrage, that no one can take seriously!!
landslide?

he won by about 2 million votes. not exactly a landslide.

but he did win. I will agree with that.

now, whether his lame duck scenario will help out the country. that's another question.

we are essentially in the same state that we were in for the last 4 years. the same people who voted to re-elect obama also re-elected the house.

makes you wonder if the people like obama to be in the lame duck situation that he is in. apparently so.

the usa is full of masochists.
Veined

Covina, CA

#12871 Nov 10, 2012
A coal producer owned by a longtime critic of President Barack Obama's energy policies.

Is about to lay off nearly 160 workers at Illinois and Utah mines.

The lazy mine and coal company owners are blaming the freshly re-elected president for a "war on coal" Ya got to love this "little hearted" republican scum scuckers for their ability to lie.

Given the turth of the matter, this company was going to lay off the employees anyway, no matter who won or lost.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12872 Nov 10, 2012
Veined wrote:
A coal producer owned by a longtime critic of President Barack Obama's energy policies.
Is about to lay off nearly 160 workers at Illinois and Utah mines.
The lazy mine and coal company owners are blaming the freshly re-elected president for a "war on coal" Ya got to love this "little hearted" republican scum scuckers for their ability to lie.
Given the turth of the matter, this company was going to lay off the employees anyway, no matter who won or lost.
given the option of outsourcing jobs, it makes sense to outsource.

but you have to wonder why we - the usa - allows our companies to outsource so much?

think about it a little. no other country in the world allows so much outsourcing. china doesn't do it. in fact, most asian countries don't outsource jobs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing

fact is.. many countries have a policy of not outsourcing jobs if their own people can do the work. commonsense.

case in point.. thailand has less than 1% unemployment. they simply will not allow a foreigner to compete with the locals.

we got some really stupid people on capitol hill. and I believe it is time for them to go.

bush was totally wrong about the free trade agreements, nafta, and cafta. history will show him to be the cause of the downfall of the usa.

free trade agreements do not work because one cannot enforce punishment for a country that breaks the agreement.

perot was right about he sucking sound.
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12875 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
&#8206;Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.
Thomas Jefferson
yet you dont even have a reccomendation!!

what claim does an idiot teatard like you, have to the words of thomas jeffereson ?

oh yeah I forgot?? you guys NAMED yourself the tea party.

with little idea of what were the circumstance of how the original "tea party got its name" they DIDNT have representatives....

you guys do.....and instead of governing?? you guys a want to get into power to destroy the governemnt, and Maybe society!!

thomas jefferson wouldnt want S&&t to do with you.
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12876 Nov 10, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
given the option of outsourcing jobs, it makes sense to outsource.
but you have to wonder why we - the usa - allows our companies to outsource so much?
think about it a little. no other country in the world allows so much outsourcing. china doesn't do it. in fact, most asian countries don't outsource jobs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing
fact is.. many countries have a policy of not outsourcing jobs if their own people can do the work. commonsense.
case in point.. thailand has less than 1% unemployment. they simply will not allow a foreigner to compete with the locals.
we got some really stupid people on capitol hill. and I believe it is time for them to go.
bush was totally wrong about the free trade agreements, nafta, and cafta. history will show him to be the cause of the downfall of the usa.
free trade agreements do not work because one cannot enforce punishment for a country that breaks the agreement.
perot was right about he sucking sound.
you got that right.....about the trade agreements, that is...

you must not be a hard core tea buttlicken to have such moderate veiws on outsourcing.

what you didnt get right?? is that bush just endorsed nafta and outsourcing(very clearly too)

but bill clinton and newts(contract on america) congress passed Nafta..in 95'

they also repealed glass steigal in 99', which is a law from 1935, which is meant to keep commercial banks and investment banks separate...... this removal of that fire wall is what led to the sub prime crisis....and the housing crash that followed.

capital hill needs to be purged allright, of the tea pubs!!

they are obstructionists...

everyone else will negociate but them.
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12877 Nov 10, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
landslide?
he won by about 2 million votes. not exactly a landslide.
but he did win. I will agree with that.
now, whether his lame duck scenario will help out the country. that's another question.
we are essentially in the same state that we were in for the last 4 years. the same people who voted to re-elect obama also re-elected the house.
makes you wonder if the people like obama to be in the lame duck situation that he is in. apparently so.
the usa is full of masochists.
actually it was closer to 3 million.

and it was an electoral mopping of the floor with romney and the rethugs...

remember 04', when Bush won by JUST Ohio??, but was reelected by the same margin, in the pop. vote, as Obama was.??

by this one was not even close?? 126 electoral votes?? please!

and with the twentieth amendment?? no party can avoid a lame duck scenario, If they want to get re-elected.

it is simply a fact of political life.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12878 Nov 10, 2012
The fact is Obama got 8 million less votes from 08. It's not that people were really happy with BO, it's just most people in this country could not see a Mormon in the white house and were being scared to not vote for him.
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12881 Nov 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
The fact is Obama got 8 million less votes from 08. It's not that people were really happy with BO, it's just most people in this country could not see a Mormon in the white house and were being scared to not vote for him.
there was some of that with evengelicals.....

and other less liberal denominations.....

many christians see mormonism, as a serious cult!

I didnt see anyone scaring voters with his religion?/

mabey you could provide some links...

I know you look at some media, that I just dont get to(sarc)

it was the women and the hispanic vote that really did romney in.

those two groups broke heavily for the president.

and I hope youre not still in denial as to why...
Peddlers

Covina, CA

#12882 Nov 10, 2012
So what kind of BULL are you peddling today previous poster?
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12883 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>actually like McCain, romney is just too much like a demicrat
so he didt get full right wing support
ovomit only won because the food stamp crowd was afraid they might lose their free ride
ovomit had 8 million less votes in 2012
only low life losers vote for the food stamp pres
that is a good point to bring up to yer islamocommyrads!!

how ya gonna win the white house with a moderate??

he/she/it, is likeley to get clobbered by who ever the demon crats nominate.

so do you think doubling down on conservative, and going with say, rick santorum would possibly build a coalition(of women, hispanics, middle class and elderly voters?) in the middle to win the whitehouse??

if you think that could happen?/ you are further gone than i thought...

dingbat!!

ps: Us democrats relish the tea party taking the rethugs further to the right...

it will make beating you guys SO much easier in the future...

and the more you go into denial(after each election), and double down on stoopid?? the more we win in the end.... so keep it up!!

keep nimoniating the todd akins and the christine odenells!!

we love it when they win primaries...

wed love to see you rethugs get relegated to political irrellevance, because you cant give up on your 1950's mentality...
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12884 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
even the black vote
in 2008 ovomit had 96% of the black vote
2012 93% of the racist black vote
I get it!!
all blacks are racist because they only want to vote for their own kind..??? or mabey9even possibly) it is because they realize they are better served by the democrats....??

but your twisted logic would make us all racist whites for waiting so long to nominate and vote for ANY other race....???
RollingCA

Covina, CA

#12885 Nov 10, 2012
It appears the Republican voter registration has dipped so low with less than 30 percent.

It looks like the Republican party's future state candidates will be hobbled from the start.

THe Republican party might have to roll out of the state all togther and hide out in AZ or NV..
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

#12886 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>actually like McCain, romney is just too much like a demicrat
so he didt get full right wing support
ovomit only won because the food stamp crowd was afraid they might lose their free ride
ovomit had 8 million less votes in 2012
only low life losers vote for the food stamp pres
"so he didt get full right wing support"

lets try and keep it that way...
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12887 Nov 10, 2012
Rethumpedlicans!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12889 Nov 10, 2012
Barack Hussain chomsky wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it!!
all blacks are racist because they only want to vote for their own kind..??? or mabey9even possibly) it is because they realize they are better served by the democrats....??
but your twisted logic would make us all racist whites for waiting so long to nominate and vote for ANY other race....???
if you have a race voting for their race in the numbers that we are seeing (90+), it's racist.

it happens.

when you have incidents like the OJ trial where OJ got off scott free for murder, it confirms the bias. the majority of blacks vote purely on race. to this day, most blacks that I have spoken to believe the usa owes them big time for things that happened hundreds of years ago.

it's the same bullshit we are getting from the majority of mexican hispanics.

one only needs to get out and talk to people to realize this.

how do I feel about this? I accept it for what it is. reality.

even the majority of chinese think this way. it's all about race whereever you go. history confirms this.

will it ever change?..not in my lifetime. again.. reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnici...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidentia...
Rethumpedlicans

Anderson, CA

#12890 Nov 10, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have a race voting for their race in the numbers that we are seeing (90+), it's racist.
it happens.
when you have incidents like the OJ trial where OJ got off scott free for murder, it confirms the bias. the majority of blacks vote purely on race. to this day, most blacks that I have spoken to believe the usa owes them big time for things that happened hundreds of years ago.
it's the same bullshit we are getting from the majority of mexican hispanics.
one only needs to get out and talk to people to realize this.
how do I feel about this? I accept it for what it is. reality.
even the majority of chinese think this way. it's all about race whereever you go. history confirms this.
will it ever change?..not in my lifetime. again.. reality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnici...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidentia...
I totally disagree with you....

I think people just vote for who they best think will represent them...of course all african american s are going to vote for Barack??

wasnt Dc (which is like 88% african american) voted overwhelmingly for clinton as well??? that is because they are democrats now by and large....

LBJ signed the civil rights and voting rights act(s)

since then the south went repub, while the african american vote??(which traditionally went republican because LIncoln was a repub?)
turned democrat in that same time period, 1965-2000. mostly because demicrats werte pursuing a cvil rights agenda. did that cross your mind?? I guess youd have to have a little historical background.....now you have it.

white red necks found a candidate who was like them in George W bush?? were THEY racist too? to vote for someone like them??

(ok they are racist anyways)

am i racist?? because I voted for an intelligent white guy?? clinton? or kerry??

come off of it!!

people have different reasons for voting....even I had different issues in 08' that i was MORE concerned about than this last time I voted Obama....

last time it was getting out of the middle east.....now that were on a timeline to do that??

my big issue in this election was the tax Fairness debate.

of which obama is comleatly in line with my opinion

and he reiterated that pledge yesterday.

you also seem to have that same ole right wing comlex, involving everybody who doesnt think just like you, being somehow lazy or dependant...

did romney really hit that on nail on the head when said that 47% of americans need to take responsibilty...

did he realize that 88% of adult americans have jobs??

I guess not, because he lost badly!!

and he was "shell shocked" on election night..

once again, Mitt was WAY out of touch with reality.
true facts

United States

#12891 Nov 10, 2012
If the tax on it is at a decent rate and we don't have "war on drugs" bs, it in theor should help us out of some of this debt we are in with the Chinese

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12892 Nov 11, 2012
Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally disagree with you....
I think people just vote for who they best think will represent them...of course all african american s are going to vote for Barack??
wasnt Dc (which is like 88% african american) voted overwhelmingly for clinton as well??? that is because they are democrats now by and large....
LBJ signed the civil rights and voting rights act(s)
since then the south went repub, while the african american vote??(which traditionally went republican because LIncoln was a repub?)
turned democrat in that same time period, 1965-2000. mostly because demicrats werte pursuing a cvil rights agenda. did that cross your mind?? I guess youd have to have a little historical background.....now you have it.
white red necks found a candidate who was like them in George W bush?? were THEY racist too? to vote for someone like them??
(ok they are racist anyways)
am i racist?? because I voted for an intelligent white guy?? clinton? or kerry??
come off of it!!
people have different reasons for voting....even I had different issues in 08' that i was MORE concerned about than this last time I voted Obama....
last time it was getting out of the middle east.....now that were on a timeline to do that??
my big issue in this election was the tax Fairness debate.
of which obama is comleatly in line with my opinion
and he reiterated that pledge yesterday.
you also seem to have that same ole right wing comlex, involving everybody who doesnt think just like you, being somehow lazy or dependant...
did romney really hit that on nail on the head when said that 47% of americans need to take responsibilty...
did he realize that 88% of adult americans have jobs??
I guess not, because he lost badly!!
and he was "shell shocked" on election night..
once again, Mitt was WAY out of touch with reality.
the reason why Dc voted clinton was because there was no black candidate to vote for...reality.

you travel around the world. and after a while, you see it. the racism.

it's in japan, china, thailand.. it's rampant with the arabs. and you see it in the hispanics.

reality.

just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. wake up.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12893 Nov 11, 2012
Rethumpedlicans wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally disagree with you....
did he realize that 88% of adult americans have jobs??
I guess not, because he lost badly!!
.
Did you just make that up? Show me a link that says 88%...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... 2 hr Debbie 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr scurall 5,066
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr ploppers 200,936
Allen Brewster arrested again 14 hr Long Beach Saint ... 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Sep 13 sex 700
Big Box retail stores add jobs and help local r... Sep 9 concerned citizen 1
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••