Other (explain below)

Factoids

Monrovia, CA

#8372 Jun 11, 2014
Page 384 and posting #8371
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8373 Jun 11, 2014
Obviously you can not read at all. The charts do not prove a thing, and only prove we're NOT having a significant impact. Also, NASA is extremely biased because they WANT the government to get more money from more theft and taxes. The government WANTS to spread lies and fears. I have provided you evidence, if you need more do a simple Google search. The IPCC now refuses to even debate because they know they have no proof. The only one full of themselves is you. That number HAS been debunked many times.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

There are hundreds of other links if you don't believe that one. Which is precisely my point. Everything NASA has said has been debunked.
bio18

Catlettsburg, KY

#8374 Jun 11, 2014
Cam wrote:
Obviously you can not read at all. The charts do not prove a thing, and only prove we're NOT having a significant impact. Also, NASA is extremely biased because they WANT the government to get more money from more theft and taxes. The government WANTS to spread lies and fears. I have provided you evidence, if you need more do a simple Google search. The IPCC now refuses to even debate because they know they have no proof. The only one full of themselves is you. That number HAS been debunked many times.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

There are hundreds of other links if you don't believe that one. Which is precisely my point. Everything NASA has said has been debunked.
Ok mister anti government. It's plain as day that there is an impact on earth's climate from us humans.
Just because it is proved that CO2 is actually a cooling agent, doesn't disprove that global warming is happening. There is obviously high levels of CO2 in earths atmosphere. What is the purpose of any cooling agent though? To cool something hot. So obviously there was a need to cool.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8375 Jun 11, 2014
If it's plain as day why can't it be proven? Why is the climate currently cooling with record high CO2? You're too naive on this subject and are obviously not educated at all. Of course I'm anti-government. They're a corrupted, incompetent and tyrannical entity that constantly infringes upon us and lies. CO2 is NOT a primary greenhouse gas, water vapor is, and water vapor levels have not changed much at all. CO2 does NOT drive temperature, we know this. That is a fact. Temperature drives CO2.
We Know

Monrovia, CA

#8377 Jun 12, 2014
Mowing down trees damages the atmosphere along with long winded skeeters liars like CAM from chokeO Valley, Ca.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8378 Jun 12, 2014
in Earth's history spikes in atmospheric co2 concentration are followed by ice ages. Did someone say the climate is cooling? S. Cal is gonna ROCK! I don't know for sure, but I think the last ice age wasn't a deal-breaker here. Rain and snow, but no solid permanent ice.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8379 Jun 12, 2014
bio18, you have to just realize that a person's tolerance for heat or cold is partially due to where they live. Cam is from the Coachella Valley. (Palm Springs CA area) One of the hottest AND NOW one of the most HUMID places on Earth. Many of the people who live there only feel their best when it's 118 F. with 75% or more humidity. It has been my observation from living there myself, that extreme heat makes you stupid. The stupidest ones like it hot, and they become more active while drinking alcohol in high heat. These are the people who are currently setting our economic and energy policies. THEY ARE ALL from HOT, HUMID PLACES and they have no souls

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8380 Jun 12, 2014
Cam wrote:
If it's plain as day why can't it be proven? Why is the climate currently cooling with record high CO2? You're too naive on this subject and are obviously not educated at all. Of course I'm anti-government. They're a corrupted, incompetent and tyrannical entity that constantly infringes upon us and lies. CO2 is NOT a primary greenhouse gas, water vapor is, and water vapor levels have not changed much at all. CO2 does NOT drive temperature, we know this. That is a fact. Temperature drives CO2.
There's never been an experimental test of either climate change mitigation or man made global climate change, published in a peer reviewed journal; that's how you can tell climate change mitigation is a hoax and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.

NASA has an intrinsic interest in taxpayer funding climate research and the more serious or relevant they can make man made global warming seem, the better they can get funding. Even NASA, with billions of dollars of taxpayer funding, has never experimentally tested climate change mitigation.
russia lies

Monrovia, CA

#8381 Jun 12, 2014
June 2014

Ukraine accused Russia of allowing separatist rebels to bring three tanks and other military vehicles across the border into the east of the country to fight the Ukrainian army.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8382 Jun 12, 2014
Mowing trees? You're a complete idiot which is why everyone is laughing at you, Monrovia. You're the only liar here.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8383 Jun 12, 2014
Rancho, you're the only stupid one here. Go ahead and provide ANY proof or shut up.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8384 Jun 12, 2014
Don't think I encourage pollution, either. I'm ALL for ending our oil dependence and increasing our nuclear/hemp power. Just don't falsely claim we are heating this planet without ANY proof. You are insulting nature and giving our species too much credit. By the way, the summer here is actually pretty dang cool compared to the last few. Climate change is driven massively by the sun and various other factors. We are not having a significant impact anymore than cow farts.
Cam Cam take a dump

Monrovia, CA

#8385 Jun 12, 2014
Cam Cam take a dump more often and your so you will not e overflowing here.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8386 Jun 12, 2014
Thanks for proving you're still incompetent, incoherent and obsessed with me. I enjoy when you humiliate yourself like this.I see you still can't make any argument.
Charmoin

Monrovia, CA

#8388 Jun 12, 2014
Cam Cam get some better toilet paper your starting dip a lot on this site.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8389 Jun 12, 2014
You're still incoherent.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#8390 Jun 12, 2014
Enough. I will sign the necessary paperwork to have the Monrovian Mad-dog of Merde locked up: Chained to a wall in an asylum. Make it double chains.
Weather shift

Monrovia, CA

#8391 Jun 13, 2014
When and only when a rock hit them do they realize skeet happens and the worlds weather patterns are shifting.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8392 Jun 13, 2014
No one has denied that, I'm just not dumb enough to blame humanity with no proof at all. It's the sun's cycles, always has been.
Coal is King

Paducah, KY

#8393 Jun 13, 2014
Without coal you cannot have electricity. Without electricity you cannot have modern civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Rally This Saturday 10 hr thisisnohype 1
Chart House demolition slated for Tuesday (Mar '13) Oct 28 Michael2327 2
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... Oct 27 Octopus 73
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 26 Jill 130
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Oct 25 nick 710
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 30 at 9:45PM PDT

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match