Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#8242 Jun 5, 2014
97% of a specific study's sample agree human activity adds to climate change, not in climate change mitigation.

Science always advances as experimental tests improve. We've got a long way to go before climatology becomes an experimental science and we can mitigate anything to do with weather or climate. We're far better off with clean coal cutting sulfur, mercury and particulates; we need CO2 for our children's flowers and trees.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8243 Jun 5, 2014
The only bogus claims are your own and you are the only liar here which is why you offer no actual proof or argument.
Kittle cammy

Monrovia, CA

#8244 Jun 5, 2014
Little cammy you have been asked nicely to go back to your room for some time out's.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8245 Jun 5, 2014
Outs*
You should practice what you preach and go to your room and let the adults speak. It is clear you are incompetent and every comment you continue to make only further embarrasses you. There's no need to be so obsessed and upset with me just because I call out your lies.
Cammed up tight

Monrovia, CA

#8246 Jun 5, 2014
Cammy you don't listen very well nether.

Cammy you should practice what you preach and go to your room and let the adults speak.

It is clear you are incompetent and every comment you continue to make only further embarrasses you.

There's no need to be so obsessed and upset with me just because I call out your lies.

Coachie valle is calling you back inside, you have been out in the sun too long.
Cammed over a barrel

Monrovia, CA

#8247 Jun 5, 2014
Cammy you don't listen very well nether.
Cammy you should practice what you preach and go to your room and let the adults speak.
It is clear you are incompetent and every comment you continue to make only further embarrasses you.
There's no need to be so obsessed and upset with me just because I call out your lies.
Coachie valley is calling you back inside, you have been out in the sun too long.
Steve B

San Jose, CA

#8248 Jun 5, 2014
Are we going to talk about the subject at hand?
Done up

Monrovia, CA

#8249 Jun 5, 2014
NO it's all done up and gone.
Done up

Monrovia, CA

#8250 Jun 5, 2014
The Cosmo show contains some great takedowns of other major climate denier talking points, as well as reporting from the Arctic on the changes caused by climate change.

The Cosmos series has been hugely popular, drawing in over 3 million viewers per show, a massive number for a serious science show.

Via National Geographic.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8251 Jun 6, 2014
Of course I don't listen to incompetent fools, no one should listen to naive people oblivious to reality such as yourself. Go get some sun.
Chris M

San Jose, CA

#8252 Jun 6, 2014
You are all incompetent fools
Iggey

Monrovia, CA

#8253 Jun 6, 2014
Republicans are just to darn stupid to be ignorant.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8254 Jun 6, 2014
Iggey, who keeps changing their name for some lame reason, no one is arguing that republicans are stupid, you're just even stupider if you think democrats aren't just as bad. Also, the way you worded your posts you realize you just said republicans are NOT ignorant, correct? Ya, take a basic grammar class. Your incompetence shows in every post which is why you STILL have not proven a single thing you have said. You're a cowardly fool.
Fuller

Monrovia, CA

#8255 Jun 6, 2014
Cammy your a full load sort of an accident.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8256 Jun 6, 2014
You're* Short*

If you're going to poorly attempt to insult others, at least don't embarrass yourself and show how idiotic you are. It's the reason you've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. Obviously your birth was an accident. It's why you lack intelligence and basic grammar and spelling. I truly am beginning to feel sorry for how pathetic and obsessed you are. Are you just going to quote me, again?
Marz

Lakeport, CA

#8257 Jun 6, 2014
The Sun's Wrath: Worst Solar Storms in History
http://www.space.com/12584-worst-solar-storms...

maybe the man made global warmists should get their dopey politicians to pass some regulatory measures on the SUN.
The SUN is (by far and away) the most pertinent influence on our climate.

Scientists freely admit that their understanding of the sun's influence on earths climate is in its infancy..........WHAAAAAAAT???
They have the audacity to say recent solar flares are the worst in history?
Who's friggen history? The scientist's history?
Are these people for real? How old is the sun?..... billions of years old.
Do you think that maybe they are missing a bit of historical reference data when they made their statement?

Duh!!!!
Fullers

Monrovia, CA

#8259 Jun 6, 2014
Cammy your still a full load sort of an accident.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8260 Jun 6, 2014
Sort? Yep, thanks for proving you are indeed the accident and humiliating yourself, again!:P I just keep laughing at how stupid you are.
Brush offs

Monrovia, CA

#8262 Jun 7, 2014
Cammy your still a full load sort of an accident, your a brush off just like low hanging dingle berries.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8263 Jun 7, 2014
I even told you your errors and you're still dumb enough to repeat them. My name is not Cammy Your, so you're not even talking to me. You simply insult yourself with every post by showing how uneducated you are. You've already discredited yourself and made this far too easy for me. Please, continue. We all know you're an accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palm Springs tattoo, piercing shop cashes in on... Fri Lucy Jane 1
News Traffic Alert: 7-Week Road Project to Shut Down... Fri Lucy Jane 1
News Columbia Hospitality Adds Palm Mountain Resort ... Fri Lucy Jane 1
News FPPC investigates Palm Springs City Council Member Fri Lucy Jane 1
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Apr 27 Vcardona 20
News Palm Springs: Stolen goods found in arrestee's ... Apr 24 Julie Ann 1
News What to See & Where to Be Seen in Palm Springs,... Apr 24 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages