Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8157 May 29, 2014
No Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
I was NOT discussing gay marriage. I was replying to post #8140, which said "Liberals wont be happy till everyone is living in a mud hut and married to a gay." I don't know why it didn't show as part of my response. But then I already told you I was responding to another post, so I have to wonder what you're smoking.
You were and you are. That post didn't make much sense, I am way above that to pick up on it and continue it.

Sacramento, CA

#8158 May 29, 2014
Obama administration hides use of bad science.....Six years later, we know that President Obama’s pledge to run the most transparent administration in history was merely a campaign promise, a White House talking point, and not a statement of management style. We’ve seen a series of highly publicscandals—Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, and now, the VA—where Oversight Committees have fought to pry information out of the Obama White House only to receive stacks of redacted documents....... IRS documents show the Tea Party targeting wasn’t a couple of rogue agents in Cincinnati, as the Obama administration claimed—instead, now we know it was orchestrated out of DC. Briefing materials point out that the Obama administration has known about problems with VA hospital wait times since 2009......These stories point to the administrations’ use of bad science to achieve its goal of growing government and controlling people through the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and Clean Air Act. Together the practices restrict access to public and private lands for farming, ranching, and energy development, and reduce the availability of affordable electricity—making essential food and power costs ever-increasing.

Sacramento, CA

#8159 May 29, 2014
One of the world’s most eminent climate scientists – for several decades a warmist – has defected to the climate sceptic camp.

Lennart Bengtsson – a Swedish climatologist, meteorologist, former director of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology in Hamburg and winner, in 2006, of the 51st IMO Prize of the World Meteorological Organization for his pioneering work in numerical weather prediction – is by some margin the most distinguished scientist to change sides.

For most of his career, he has been a prominent member of the warmist establishment, subscribing to all its articles of faith – up to and including the belief that Michael Mann’s Hockey Stick was a scientifically plausible assessment of the relationship between CO2 emissions and global mean temperature.
Junk piling

Covina, CA

#8160 May 30, 2014
Junk piling is common political trick.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#8161 May 30, 2014
It's not just Democrats who advocate a climate tax or freedom restriction to save us from catastrophic man made climate disruptions; Republican Presidential Candidate, John McCain is a climate populist too. Taxpayers know, calling on government action to save the planet is a hoax, as long as no experimental tests demonstrate efficacy and cost.

Sacramento, CA

#8162 May 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
It's not just Democrats who advocate a climate tax or freedom restriction to save us from catastrophic man made climate disruptions; Republican Presidential Candidate, John McCain is a climate populist too. Taxpayers know, calling on government action to save the planet is a hoax, as long as no experimental tests demonstrate efficacy and cost.
John McShame is guilty of being a puppet again. He knows it's close to the end and he wants everyone to like him. He was a plant for Obama to be President.

Sacramento, CA

#8163 May 30, 2014
Been 3100 days since major hurricane strikes USA....but the great Obama knows best. Obama warns of 'devastating' hurricanes from climate change

"The changes we’re seeing in our climate means that, unfortunately, storms like Sandy could end up being more common and more devastating," Obama said.

When did America elect a nutjob witchdoctor? Will he do a rain dance and rattle some bones next?
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#8164 May 30, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmail

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#8165 May 31, 2014
That's right, Monday Obama's EPA will announce new rules to make energy and fuel use more expensive for consumers and producers. Our economy is shrinking, adding to the cost of services and goods isn't the correct policy if your goal is economic growth. The Obama doctrine is America has released more than our share of greenhouse gases in the past and now it's time to pay.
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#8166 May 31, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmail page 375, #8165
Rankin

San Francisco, CA

#8167 May 31, 2014
People Get a Clue wrote:
One of the largest polluters in the state is trucking. The trucking industry is against asking for the suspension of this law because it will force truckers to have smog compliant trucks in the next two years. The trucking industry is for the most part using much older trucks with no pollution controls (the black soot coming from the exhaust). Because they have been slow to upgrade or replace their trucks, they are hoping to get a suspension of this law. They want the law suspended until the unemployment rate reaches a level that we have not seen in this state in decades, and probably won't see again. This will mean that they can keep these older, polluting trucks on the road longer. Many of these older trucks are not safe to operate anymore, and they put the general public at risk. They have known of this law since 2006 and have not complied with it hoping it would be repealed. It will require that the trucking industry will have to comply with smog laws and get "smog" certificates just like every person who drives a car in this state. If you reduce the amount of diesel pollution in this state, you will lower cancer risks to everyone who lives here, Trucking companies will have to buy newer trucks with smog equipment. Newer trucks are also safer trucks as they need fewer repairs and therefore are less likely to have a problem that could lead to a catastrophic accident on our freeways. The trucking companies will not be leaving the state. The law will require trucks from other states comply with this smog law to enter our state. Since these trucks from other states will no longer be allowed into our state, it will create more trucking jobs to bring goods into our state. Our freeways will be safer. 5.5 percent unemployment is not going to happen in our state for 12 months, so basically, truckers will always be allowed to drive these polluting, unsafe trucks on our roads putting all of us at risk.
I credible how we have stupid ignorant people

Shooting their mouth., with out any facts

STUPIDITY IGNORANCE, bleeding hearts

Grow up
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#8168 May 31, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmail page 375, #8167

Sacramento, CA

#8170 May 31, 2014
Scientists Admit Polar Bear Numbers Were Made Up To ‘Satisfy Public Demand’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/30/scientists-...

Sacramento, CA

#8171 May 31, 2014
Rankin wrote:
<quoted text>
I credible how we have stupid ignorant people
Shooting their mouth., with out any facts
STUPIDITY IGNORANCE, bleeding hearts
Grow up
Good post, I agree and since the trucking industry has for the record are cleaner then ever. California just released information that says vehicle emissions are down and also trucking.
Junk Piling

Covina, CA

#8172 May 31, 2014
Junk piling is quite common and used as political trick used in retaliation for those got whipped. Just like junkmail in your computers inbox or US mail boxes.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#8173 May 31, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good post, I agree and since the trucking industry has for the record are cleaner then ever. California just released information that says vehicle emissions are down and also trucking.
" Global Warming" is a ridiculous racketeering argument and entity----As if the global warming advocates could stop the volcano emission's that are the MAIN reason for global warming from spewing out !!! Maybe they can possibly talk about stopping the volcano emissions from their McMansions or beach front homes they got from racketeering global warming- Even the Iraq-kuwait conflict and the oil well fires -which was the WORST possible example of human made emissions was only a TINY fraction of emissions compared to the volcanic ones. Their is no way any man made emissions could ever affect global warming that would be even noticeable--

http://youtu.be/g10pMGVmhts

All time biggest racketeering scams--

1.Global warming
2.Breast cancer-Did susan powers visit monte carlo again from her beverly hills home after sending spam e-mails to people after donations giving support alot of times to over-medication practices that make people 's health worse?
3.Immigration--Keeping foreign organized drug front felons in the united states and deporting others and clogging up the system etc. and keeping the problem immigration entity in the united states.
4.Life on mars-----any life sign from the planet mars--came from meteor impacts on earth sending organic matter into space and into the atmosphere of mars.

Huge waste of money--and I had to camp out while going to college,.

Location hidden

#8174 May 31, 2014
Battery Acid from solar power etc. will completely devastate our ecology etc..----If everyone was in good health and had reliable transpo-and enough money and sober enough to dispose of the battery acid etc.--that would be cool--BUT , that's not possible and what attaches to the water molecule!!!!------Petroleum products pretty much clean out of the environment after a few years--Diesel l fuel takes alittle longer. Sulfuric acid---goes alot deeper and take a lot longer to work out of a environment --battery acid will turn a area into a desert real fast with no insects or birds-AND THAT'S EVERYTHING.

Location hidden

#8175 May 31, 2014
On a personal level with transpo. etc. natural gas could be a easy alternative without really switching our cars and economy too much.--India runs alot of its society on natural gas.--And vegans make natural gas!!!!! Its do-able and not a big switch etc.--decomposing plant matter makes natural gas also--and that's always in abundance.

Location hidden

#8176 May 31, 2014
Natural gas is also called bio-gas etc.--and is easy to make , store and sell. ITS BIG MONEY!!

Blue flame natural gas sells for 6$ for a quart container--3-4 hours use.

this is the wave of the future--not solar-this will run a grid constantly and effectively

http://youtu.be/3UafRz3QeO8

Location hidden

#8177 May 31, 2014
here is another example

http://youtu.be/but5ntRMQQc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Tue Dorthy 3
Review: Utopia Management May 23 MichaelJames20178 2
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) May 22 Sandy 54
Fraud Website against Winderemere Real Estate. ... May 21 Palm Desert Local 3
Mayor Pougnet dodges questions about conflict o... May 21 California Resident 3
Any housekeepers near indio?? May 20 BigJG 1
News Palm Springs Gay and Lesbian Film Festival to o... (Sep '13) May 11 sam 3
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE