CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 12, 2010

4,598 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Vanna

Oroville, CA

#8091 May 21, 2014
I now believe global warming alarmists are unpatriotic racists knowingly misleading for their own ends.
Very hot weather: "We're all going to die!" Very cold weather: "There's a difference between climate & weather, moron!"
Crinkle paint

Covina, CA

#8092 May 21, 2014
GOP, RNC, Republicans, Tea Party crack Pots.

No water falling from the sky - you damn fools.

Pat SayJack says

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8093 May 21, 2014
Why is the political establishment on the left so wedded to this idea that man is destroying the environment?

Because it's a way of raising taxes and controlling industry.

In other words, it's a way to hobble everybody and turn them into victims, even more so than they already are.

A new study has come out saying there's been no global warming for 17 years and nine months.

In California, we had wildfires in San Diego, and everyone knows it was started by an illegal alien, on purpose.

Yet Governor Jerry Brown says it's caused by man.

Of course it was caused by man: a man from another nation, not man-made global warming.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8094 May 21, 2014
Crinkle paint wrote:
GOP, RNC, Republicans, Tea Party crack Pots.
No water falling from the sky - you damn fools.
Pat SayJack says
Democratic Florida Rep. Joe Garcia — fresh off being caught eating his own earwax on camera — was caught red-handed (or is it yellow-fingered?) in another gaffe this week, claiming that low crime rates in border cities with lots of federal immigration workers is proof that “Communism works.”

Garcia made the comment during a Google hangout he convened last week to talk about comprehensive immigration reform with supporters. The Democrat attempted to point out how, for all their talk about limited government, many Republicans are fine spending loads of government money on border security.
Peter

Carson, CA

#8095 May 21, 2014
May the enviornazi's freeze in the darkness.
Button threats

Covina, CA

#8096 May 21, 2014
Still the worst web site pages full of dangerous invasive programs and Cookie monster viruses, keeps the anti virus programs busy fighting off the threats.
Riccardo is Wasted

Hayward, CA

#8104 May 26, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Why is the political establishment on the left so wedded to this idea that man is destroying the environment?
Because it's a way of raising taxes and controlling industry.
In other words, it's a way to hobble everybody and turn them into victims, even more so than they already are.
A new study has come out saying there's been no global warming for 17 years and nine months.
In California, we had wildfires in San Diego, and everyone knows it was started by an illegal alien, on purpose.
Yet Governor Jerry Brown says it's caused by man.
Of course it was caused by man: a man from another nation, not man-made global warming.
Drug abuse is no laughing matter. Seek help immediately.
Ouchies

Covina, CA

#8105 May 26, 2014
Drug abuse is no laughing matter. Seek help immediately.
Blue Duck

Gardnerville, NV

#8106 May 26, 2014
Let us not "hobble industry." Should we make billionaire Republican Industrialists treat their raw sewage before they dump it in the river? Put filters on their smokestacks? Clean up the land they've poisoned? It's unfair. We don't make poor people do these things.
Doen feathers

Covina, CA

#8107 May 26, 2014
May I suggest more down feathers.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8108 May 26, 2014
Riccardo is Wasted wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug abuse is no laughing matter. Seek help immediately.
Because your far left liberal the sky is falling idea doesn't align with facts that I posted, that makes you go to the Liberal he must be on drugs and get help. I could have predicted your rebuttal. LMAO
Plugss

Covina, CA

#8109 May 26, 2014
Sacramento or is that sickomento
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#8110 May 27, 2014
Lower unemployment usually means more production, which usually leads to higher industrial emissions AND more auto emissions from more people driving to work.
Have you ever asked a drug addict a question you already know the answer to, just to hear the SPECTACULAR bullshit answer they make up?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8111 May 27, 2014
Oh, I forgot, global warming makes the temps cooler too. LOL
unlimited

Covina, CA

#8112 May 27, 2014
The dirty energy lobby is resorting to desperate scare tactics like spreading misinformation and threatening the public with higher energy prices, all so they can keep dumping unlimited pollution into our air.
Fox News

Hayward, CA

#8113 May 27, 2014
It helps when we have an audience of idiots like RiccardoFire who believe anything we say.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#8114 May 27, 2014
Off topic? a lemon - really? I could use your 14 gallons of water and 70 pounds of biomass. You're much more valuable to me in this non-living form.
LIFE, HEALTH, WELLBING ARE ALL POLITCAL ISSUES AND ALL ARE RELATIVE TO WHO WE VOTE FOR! OUR PURCHASES HAVE A DIRECT CAUSE/EFFECT ON THE POLITICAL PROCESS. Your votes with dollars are more powerful than your ballot vote. USE this power to make life better for the ones you love - Do you love anyone, my little tartness?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8115 May 27, 2014
Rancho Navarre wrote:
Off topic? a lemon - really? I could use your 14 gallons of water and 70 pounds of biomass. You're much more valuable to me in this non-living form.
LIFE, HEALTH, WELLBING ARE ALL POLITCAL ISSUES AND ALL ARE RELATIVE TO WHO WE VOTE FOR! OUR PURCHASES HAVE A DIRECT CAUSE/EFFECT ON THE POLITICAL PROCESS. Your votes with dollars are more powerful than your ballot vote. USE this power to make life better for the ones you love - Do you love anyone, my little tartness?
Great post, I agree.
Rehabbed announcer

Covina, CA

#8116 May 27, 2014
It helps when we have an audience of idiots like RiccardoFire who believe anything DOX news says.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8117 May 27, 2014
Rehabbed announcer wrote:
It helps when we have an audience of idiots like RiccardoFire who believe anything DOX news says.
Get more rehab, please show me a post where it's obvious it's from Fox news? Lie again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Nov 30 Chechi6 67
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Nov 29 SnottyGurl 24
News The Pass2 men charged with attempted murder in ... Nov 24 Cabazon 4real 1
David Thornton Sells Obama Salts For Millions. ... Oct '16 Patriot 1
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Oct '16 never really a part 227
Obama does not want you to check for ill Att. c... Oct '16 Luke 1
Obama does not want you to check for ill Att. c... Oct '16 Luke 1

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages