Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8087 May 20, 2014
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if there is an ignorant and uninformed side you will surely be voicing it loud and clear. It's actually hard to believe that so much stupid can be contained in one body.
You're truly an embarrassment to your race (white),creed ('christian") and gender (male). And almost needless to say, straight and republican.
I notice that your rebuttal is about race and gender and religion and political party and what door you enter. You clearly are a racist bigot. It's too bad you can't dispute my comments and have to resort to your closet complaining.
Farts O Fire

Covina, CA

#8088 May 20, 2014
FartsOfire whats it all about?

Sacramento, CA

#8089 May 20, 2014
Farts O Fire wrote:
FartsOfire whats it all about?
The sky is falling, stay in your bunker!
Slingers

Covina, CA

#8090 May 20, 2014
RetardOfires again
Vanna

Paradise, CA

#8091 May 21, 2014
I now believe global warming alarmists are unpatriotic racists knowingly misleading for their own ends.
Very hot weather: "We're all going to die!" Very cold weather: "There's a difference between climate & weather, moron!"
Crinkle paint

Covina, CA

#8092 May 21, 2014
GOP, RNC, Republicans, Tea Party crack Pots.

No water falling from the sky - you damn fools.

Pat SayJack says

Sacramento, CA

#8093 May 21, 2014
Why is the political establishment on the left so wedded to this idea that man is destroying the environment?

Because it's a way of raising taxes and controlling industry.

In other words, it's a way to hobble everybody and turn them into victims, even more so than they already are.

A new study has come out saying there's been no global warming for 17 years and nine months.

In California, we had wildfires in San Diego, and everyone knows it was started by an illegal alien, on purpose.

Yet Governor Jerry Brown says it's caused by man.

Of course it was caused by man: a man from another nation, not man-made global warming.

Sacramento, CA

#8094 May 21, 2014
Crinkle paint wrote:
GOP, RNC, Republicans, Tea Party crack Pots.
No water falling from the sky - you damn fools.
Pat SayJack says
Democratic Florida Rep. Joe Garcia — fresh off being caught eating his own earwax on camera — was caught red-handed (or is it yellow-fingered?) in another gaffe this week, claiming that low crime rates in border cities with lots of federal immigration workers is proof that “Communism works.”

Garcia made the comment during a Google hangout he convened last week to talk about comprehensive immigration reform with supporters. The Democrat attempted to point out how, for all their talk about limited government, many Republicans are fine spending loads of government money on border security.
Peter

Carson, CA

#8095 May 21, 2014
May the enviornazi's freeze in the darkness.
Button threats

Covina, CA

#8096 May 21, 2014
Still the worst web site pages full of dangerous invasive programs and Cookie monster viruses, keeps the anti virus programs busy fighting off the threats.
Riccardo is Wasted

San Francisco, CA

#8104 May 26, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Why is the political establishment on the left so wedded to this idea that man is destroying the environment?
Because it's a way of raising taxes and controlling industry.
In other words, it's a way to hobble everybody and turn them into victims, even more so than they already are.
A new study has come out saying there's been no global warming for 17 years and nine months.
In California, we had wildfires in San Diego, and everyone knows it was started by an illegal alien, on purpose.
Yet Governor Jerry Brown says it's caused by man.
Of course it was caused by man: a man from another nation, not man-made global warming.
Drug abuse is no laughing matter. Seek help immediately.
Ouchies

Covina, CA

#8105 May 26, 2014
Blue Duck

Gardnerville, NV

#8106 May 26, 2014
Let us not "hobble industry." Should we make billionaire Republican Industrialists treat their raw sewage before they dump it in the river? Put filters on their smokestacks? Clean up the land they've poisoned? It's unfair. We don't make poor people do these things.
Doen feathers

Covina, CA

#8107 May 26, 2014
May I suggest more down feathers.

Sacramento, CA

#8108 May 26, 2014
Riccardo is Wasted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your far left liberal the sky is falling idea doesn't align with facts that I posted, that makes you go to the Liberal he must be on drugs and get help. I could have predicted your rebuttal. LMAO
Plugss

Covina, CA

#8109 May 26, 2014
Sacramento or is that sickomento
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#8110 May 27, 2014
Lower unemployment usually means more production, which usually leads to higher industrial emissions AND more auto emissions from more people driving to work.
Have you ever asked a drug addict a question you already know the answer to, just to hear the SPECTACULAR bullshit answer they make up?

Sacramento, CA

#8111 May 27, 2014
Oh, I forgot, global warming makes the temps cooler too. LOL
unlimited

Covina, CA

#8112 May 27, 2014
The dirty energy lobby is resorting to desperate scare tactics like spreading misinformation and threatening the public with higher energy prices, all so they can keep dumping unlimited pollution into our air.
Fox News

San Francisco, CA

#8113 May 27, 2014
It helps when we have an audience of idiots like RiccardoFire who believe anything we say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web