Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#8064 May 5, 2014
Drive right wrote:
Take a ride some where else rickie roadharder.
I see we have the usual amount of STUPID BURNERS posting this morning. Are you molting again this is the second time in two weeks, weather is getting warmer too.
Don't play stupid games with me idiot, go ask yourself those idiotic questions.
Yes the weather is getting warmer, now stop your whining, there is nothing anyone can do to change the weather patterns you babbling idiot.
DR makes sense

Sierra Madre, CA

#8065 May 5, 2014
We here in the sane side of life don't worry about Ricco F

Elk Grove, CA

#8066 May 6, 2014
DR makes sense wrote:
We here in the sane side of life don't worry about Ricco F
there is nothing anyone can do to change the weather patterns you babbling idiot.

Elk Grove, CA

#8067 May 6, 2014
Drive right wrote:
Take a ride some where else rickie roadharder.
I see we have the usual amount of STUPID BURNERS posting this morning. Are you molting again this is the second time in two weeks, weather is getting warmer too.
Don't play stupid games with me idiot, go ask yourself those idiotic questions.
there is nothing anyone can do to change the weather patterns you babbling idiot. In the winter, buy a jacket, in the summer find some shade.
maillot de foot 2014 2015

Orange, CA

#8068 May 6, 2014
http://www.grossmaillot.com/Juventus-n16.html

maillot de Juventus pas cher,maillots Foot Juventus,maillot coupe du monde 2014 Maillot de Foot pas cher,notre sélection de maillot de foot pas cher des plus grands clubs europeens

http://www.grossmaillot.com/Juventus-n16.html
Makes Sense

Sierra Madre, CA

#8069 May 6, 2014
We here in the safe an sane side of life don't worry about Ricco F or an other tardy minded person.
sampson

Beaumont, CA

#8071 May 6, 2014
Next year, we will be taxed on our fuel with the Cap and Trade tax thatis the direct result of AB32. It will gradually grow each year.
Obambam wrote:
Prepare to die or buy carbon credits!
Dan Salazar

AOL

#8073 May 6, 2014
WE must continue the State Dem Party's mission to destroy middle class jobs. We voted for politicians who make no pretense of representing anyone but the Govt Empl Unions who fund their campaigns. We voted to be less than when we settled for Brown over Whitman. Too late Suckers.
SaTyALL

Sierra Madre, CA

#8074 May 6, 2014
Speaking of stupid Republican, GOP, RNC and Tea Party fire burners - suck a toad you all.

Elk Grove, CA

#8075 May 6, 2014
SaTyALL wrote:
Speaking of stupid Republican, GOP, RNC and Tea Party fire burners - suck a toad you all.
Only you were speaking about that because we were speaking about the weather and how it might be wise for you to keep in your bunker this summer, it might be hot! The earth is melting, the end is near!
Saddle Ups

Sierra Madre, CA

#8076 May 7, 2014
It might b time to sell that beach front property and move to higher ground.
Glenn Beck

San Francisco, CA

#8077 May 7, 2014
Looks like I'd fit right in if I went to Elk Grove.

Elk Grove, CA

#8078 May 7, 2014
Saddle Ups wrote:
It might b time to sell that beach front property and move to higher ground.
I agree, sell now and when the water has risen by a few inches over the next 10,000 years you will be living high and dry.
WankO fire

Sierra Madre, CA

#8079 May 7, 2014
WankO fire havn't you been put out long ago?

Elk Grove, CA

#8080 May 7, 2014
WankO fire wrote:
WankO fire havn't you been put out long ago?
Actually I just came in. For anyone living here in NorCal today, it's safe to go outdoors, 72 degrees light breeze. Come out of your bunkers. If you live in San Dimass, I would say please stay underground, it's not safe.
Stunted

Sierra Madre, CA

#8081 May 7, 2014
Rong Fires again.
Stunted

Sierra Madre, CA

#8083 May 8, 2014
Wring Rong Fires again.
ELH

Portland, OR

#8084 May 19, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, sell now and when the water has risen by a few inches over the next 10,000 years you will be living high and dry.

Wow, if there is an ignorant and uninformed side you will surely be voicing it loud and clear. It's actually hard to believe that so much stupid can be contained in one body.

You're truly an embarrassment to your race (white),creed ('christian") and gender (male). And almost needless to say, straight and republican.
No water

Covina, CA

#8085 May 19, 2014
GOP, RNC, Republicans, Tea Party crack Pots.

No water falling from the sky - you damn fools.

Sacramento, CA

#8086 May 20, 2014
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if there is an ignorant and uninformed side you will surely be voicing it loud and clear. It's actually hard to believe that so much stupid can be contained in one body.
You're truly an embarrassment to your race (white),creed ('christian") and gender (male). And almost needless to say, straight and republican.
More then 25,000 years ago nearly half of America was covered with glacial ice. Where did the ice come from? Globally, a rise between 0.6 to 4.3 feet by the year 2100 is what is predicted by the doom and gloomers the sky is falling. I would bet they are over estimating like they always do, therefore taking the side of the gloomers, If I buy beachfront property, I need to make sure it's at least 2 feet above the water on high tide. I should be safe in 86 years from now. Other doomers are predicting It would take around 2,000 years to raise global sea levels by one meter. And here in America we have reduced our carbon emissions. Your next step, take on China. Go for it big shot, protect your ancestors that will have to deal with rising water 2000 years from now. Do you see once you sit down and figure it out, it's you that is a baffling doomer and gloomer the sky is falling nut. Get some help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 8 hr Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 18 hr Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Mon Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1

Fire Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 26 at 3:10AM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info