|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
The laws of physics are balanced on a razor's edge for life to occur.
Ricardo you just another idiot mexican with a alcohol and drug habit probably racketeering in some diseased wannabe group.-- Mans emissions have absolutely nothing to do with global warming. Volcano emissions are 5,000,000 times more than any human's emissions could ever be. There is global warming but human emissions have nothing to do with it. Solar power can absolutely devastate out environment. In order to do solar power correctly you need a "battery bank" or a "battery pile" -- a large amount of batteries that require lots sulfuric acid etc. which really hard to deal with and expensive to dispose of. If alot people have these 'battery pile's" our environment would be contaminated especially with drug and alcohol addiction and health,transportation problems. Battery acid takes 20 years to work out of our environment and devastates the insect and bird population-- which is everything - we die also. Fossil fuels work out of the environment in 2 years.

The "tesla" energy cause's atmospheric conditions like the "red rains of kerala" in which the tesla coils positively charged the some of the ions in our atmosphere, causing the some of our atmosphere or gravity to be "less" due to anti-matter and matter and the north and south poles. Causing "matter" to be lifted up in our atmosphere,then returning back to our surface to burn up due to the friction-- causing a black , brown or red rain to fall etc.--

Einstein and Metz had it out with Tesla in a scientific court and won due to atmospheric problems tesla was causing i.e.-- Tesla was shut down after using his Colorado dam to do a experiment to thwart meteorites in future -- his experiment came out in russia and flattened a 100 square mile area!!!

Ricardo if the Human race had some kind of "other" energy source etc. we would be using it.

Albert Gore and his environmental group were a giant waste of time.

Your "global warming" is probably some sick racist get back at your inadequacies at the white race.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Ricardo you just another idiot mexican with a alcohol and drug habit probably racketeering in some diseased wannabe group.-- Mans emissions have absolutely nothing to do with global warming.
First of all, I'm not that race, but if I was, I would be as proud as I am of being my race. I don't drink or do drugs. You must be confused, I don't believe in global warming or that man is causing it. I think your dumb mouth might be warming up your hut.
Happy Christian Magic

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

You must believe in HIM! The real one is coming soon. There are no sciences behind which you can or should try to hide. While god is GOD is god is different and terrifying and appears disinterested that does not mean anyhting in the ancient tongues, nor can it be read or told. NO! The Bible teaches us to obey and to do the strange, awful, painful and mysterious to slave the belief in the magic. That is why it is so. It is so for that reason. How can one ask these questions? They cannot and expect an answer that can be understood in this realm. " Yeah, verily, though thou standeth upon this the great desert and look out over what could only be a sea to your eye it is as not there before you save in that form as it is given and that cannot be known"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not that race, but if I was, I would be as proud as I am of being my race. I don't drink or do drugs. You must be confused, I don't believe in global warming or that man is causing it. I think your dumb mouth might be warming up your hut.
Maybe you just ran out taco sauce and had use ketchup for a while>?? If Gore and his group get a racketeering charge I will not be shocked , I wonder what they did with all the money??? Probably bought property. You know albert is living good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I'm not that race, but if I was, I would be as proud as I am of being my race. I don't drink or do drugs. You must be confused, I don't believe in global warming or that man is causing it. I think your dumb mouth might be warming up your hut.
The racketeering groups are so bad in this country with the 10 lost tribe wannabe's racketeering groups on the native americans,social services,community college funds,environmental racketeering etc.- The environmental groups racketeering global warming with HUGE payouts- I don't know who started the global warming racketeering but it was a good gig for a long time. I guess they thought they could keep a volcano from erupting while sitting in deluxe mansion with a full bank account.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

RICO -- the racketeering cops have not done their job at all-they sat and watched all the global warming groups stockpile money. The racketeering is only going to get worse especially with the 10 lost tribes wannabe groups.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you just ran out taco sauce and had use ketchup for a while>?? If Gore and his group get a racketeering charge I will not be shocked , I wonder what they did with all the money??? Probably bought property. You know albert is living good.
Maybe you are brain dead like your name.
Fred The Hunterman888

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Happy Christian Magic wrote:
You must believe in HIM! The real one is coming soon. There are no sciences behind which you can or should try to hide. While god is GOD is god is different and terrifying and appears disinterested that does not mean anyhting in the ancient tongues, nor can it be read or told. NO! The Bible teaches us to obey and to do the strange, awful, painful and mysterious to slave the belief in the magic. That is why it is so. It is so for that reason. How can one ask these questions? They cannot and expect an answer that can be understood in this realm. " Yeah, verily, though thou standeth upon this the great desert and look out over what could only be a sea to your eye it is as not there before you save in that form as it is given and that cannot be known"
You my friend are ready to join us in the TEAPARTY. We, my friend can change the world back to where it is supposed to be, we have friends in every house and senate and we are in every church. Friend, We are the future. A future where friends know the old values are the now values and there is no fake "helping hand" or fake "safety net", only the inegenuity of the individual. If you dont get yours that is because you didnt work hard enough and you cant get mine because I EARNED it, so crawl off and pass on. That is the christian way and you, friend, sound like you know it so join us in the TEAPARTY to stop everything in its tracks. No compromise, no taxes on the upper classes and NO MINIMUM WAGE OR MEDICARE OR SOCIAL SECURITY OR NEA OR UNIVERSITIES OF DISCONTENT. The TEAPARTY is the ONLY party.
Blazers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party members will be rounded up and put back to work soon under the GOP and Republican work for life program.

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually with the right conditions, it is inevitable, nearly unavoidable.
Some of the comments you have made have shown that you have problems with Chemistry, Geology, biology, heredity, physics, astronomy, the list goes on and on, to believe what you believe you would have to discount several dozen sciences.
I will leave the believing to you, it is what you are good at
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Ricardo you just another idiot mexican with a alcohol and drug habit probably racketeering in some diseased wannabe group.-- Mans emissions have absolutely nothing to do with global warming. Volcano emissions are 5,000,000 times more than any human's emissions could ever be. There is global warming but human emissions have nothing to do with it. Solar power can absolutely devastate out environment. In order to do solar power correctly you need a "battery bank" or a "battery pile" -- a large amount of batteries that require lots sulfuric acid etc. which really hard to deal with and expensive to dispose of. If alot people have these 'battery pile's" our environment would be contaminated especially with drug and alcohol addiction and health,transportation problems. Battery acid takes 20 years to work out of our environment and devastates the insect and bird population-- which is everything - we die also. Fossil fuels work out of the environment in 2 years.
The "tesla" energy cause's atmospheric conditions like the "red rains of kerala" in which the tesla coils positively charged the some of the ions in our atmosphere, causing the some of our atmosphere or gravity to be "less" due to anti-matter and matter and the north and south poles. Causing "matter" to be lifted up in our atmosphere,then returning back to our surface to burn up due to the friction-- causing a black , brown or red rain to fall etc.--
Einstein and Metz had it out with Tesla in a scientific court and won due to atmospheric problems tesla was causing i.e.-- Tesla was shut down after using his Colorado dam to do a experiment to thwart meteorites in future -- his experiment came out in russia and flattened a 100 square mile area!!!
Ricardo if the Human race had some kind of "other" energy source etc. we would be using it.
Albert Gore and his environmental group were a giant waste of time.
Your "global warming" is probably some sick racist get back at your inadequacies at the white race.
Are you stupid? My comment was about human life, nothing to do with global warming which I believe if true that man has little impact. But at the same time believe we need to do all we can to keep the planet green.
AfganPigs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Did I mention these so called elected officials in Afgan, are nothing but cheap back alley scum sucking drug dealing muslim crooks.

Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has ordered that all U.S. special forces must leave Wardak province.

I give Karzai a few days before one of beloved Muslim Brothers puts a bullet between is beadie eyes They also are the best liars in the land.

Since that book they all read from tells them it's OK to lie, cheat, steal and rape what kind of devilish book do they read again.

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

AfganPigs wrote:
Did I mention these so called elected officials in Afgan, are nothing but cheap back alley scum sucking drug dealing muslim crooks.
Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has ordered that all U.S. special forces must leave Wardak province.
I give Karzai a few days before one of beloved Muslim Brothers puts a bullet between is beadie eyes They also are the best liars in the land.
Since that book they all read from tells them it's OK to lie, cheat, steal and rape what kind of devilish book do they read again.
While I agree and understand outrage over these waste of human flesh, I missed the connection to global warming?
FatAsRepublicans

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

No need to worry Karzai will be stabbed in the back by one of his own Koran thumping brother HOODERS anyway, so long Special K.

Throwing his body on the funeral fire is global warming.
linda ssssssslt

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi,
Global warming is bad. If global warming is, then it is bad. If global warming is not, then it is still bad. How come my dad cant figure this out? Well, Because of radiation experiments performed on them without permission when he and all his little classmates were but kids, along with a series of dosings of LSD by the no-such-agency crowd. That's why. How come you cant figure it out may have the same answer, or a different answer as you are different and will never be known to me as well as my dad is. Not either that you know my dad or he knows you, save perhaps on some psychic level. All this knowing or not knowing has little bearing on the case of the missing cruise ship and the missing three thousand plus passengers and crew that they were discussing this morning. Scary soup; Bad global weather, warm or not, LSD dumps, unwanted radiation therapy, bad movies and lip-synching, poor reviews and lousy future prospects.
Spankies Out

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wiskey Tango Foxtrot

Have you ever seen a bigger fool than, no not the usual idiots the GOP, Republicans and Tea Baggers let loose.

Not the Rand Paul team nor that LDS candidate, what was his name anyway?

Is Senator Ted Cruz our new McCarthy?

Based on a speech Cruz (R-TX) made in 2010, in which he accused Harvard Law School of harboring a dozen Communists on its faculty, now in 2013 this crack pot is at it again.
MacGyver

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No guys have gotten off topic
Nope

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

They're not off topic, just nuts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
Just I donít have the simple mindedness to need to pretend an answer to a question we may not know. I donít need "some god or other did it". I am perfectly ok with ď we donít know that yetĒ.
MicGivers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Please don't write anymore jingles top those sad songs you sing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min Mama Say 200,354
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 min tail pipe 4,891
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 12 hr Tammie Casas is Fat 640
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Jul 27 Ron 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE