Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Could this be a fashion trend in the making?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/dead...

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda reminds ya of unbathed shitferbrains shouting "racist!!!!" or "homophobe!!!!" or "polar bears are DYING!!!!" to the bare walls, huh?
Wow you bested me Catchphrase! I'm awed by your brilliance.
FOX crazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

FOX news reminds meof Clint Eastwood talking to a empty chair, but in reality it's filled with tea party members.

Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected and the FOOLs at Fox News are tryig to whip up more stupid comments.

FOX news is just plain crazy.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

FOX crazy wrote:
FOX news reminds meof Clint Eastwood talking to a empty chair, but in reality it's filled with tea party members.
Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected and the FOOLs at Fox News are tryig to whip up more stupid comments.
FOX news is just plain crazy.
Then...WHY DO you watch it? is your remote broke?
FOX crazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

FOX news reminds me of Clint Eastwood talking to a empty chair, but in reality it's filled with tea party members.

Here it is three days after the national vote was taken and President Obama was re elected by a land slide and the FOOLs at Fox News are trying to whip up more stupid comments from there viewers or listeners.

FOX news is just plain crazy. Bring it On?

Most are sufffering from heavy medical conditions at this time, hows it hanging Douglas?

And Joe Friday is the masterful flogger along with such idiots as: Karl Rove, Grover Norquist, Koch Brothers, Willard Mitt Romney, Ted Nugent, Paul D. Ryann, Donald Trump, Steve Wynn, Roger P, Douglas Boyd, Douglas Tessitor, Clint Eastwood and his talking chair.

Then of course there are losers still hiding out and listening to KKK underground radio.
james marple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

The playbook of persons who speak as extreme liberals dictates incessant attack upon any news service presenting facts and figures that expose the myths they promote. Hard data and unbiased critique are a deadly threat to those who pretend to believe that global warming is a danger, they depend upon this monstrouis lie to frighten the voters who trust them.

FOX news revealed the network of self-serving scientists whose false and misleading testimony created the global warming hoax that panicked badly-informed liberal voters into blindly supporting crooked politicians.

Messengers like Rupert Murdoch, a principled 'liberal', and John Coleman, an amazingly capable meteorologist, must be descredited to sustain the illusions that deceive earnest but clueless liberal voters.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you bested me Catchphrase! I'm awed by your brilliance.
And I yawn at your drum circles.

Polar bears drowning. You pathetic grade school imbecile.

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then...WHY DO you watch it? is your remote broke?
The correct English would be, "Is your remote broken?"

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
And I yawn at your drum circles.
Polar bears drowning. You pathetic grade school imbecile.
You're stupidity exceeds your intelligence.

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

By the way, the "you're" was intentional.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
By the way, the "you're" was intentional.
Yeah, Pee Wee, you meant to do that.

Imbecile.
Foxcrazy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

FOX news made it so much easier for it all to happen.
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

james marple wrote:
The playbook of persons who speak as extreme liberals dictates incessant attack upon any news service presenting facts and figures that expose the myths they promote. Hard data and unbiased critique are a deadly threat to those who pretend to believe that global warming is a danger, they depend upon this monstrouis lie to frighten the voters who trust them.
FOX news revealed the network of self-serving scientists whose false and misleading testimony created the global warming hoax that panicked badly-informed liberal voters into blindly supporting crooked politicians.
Messengers like Rupert Murdoch, a principled 'liberal', and John Coleman, an amazingly capable meteorologist, must be descredited to sustain the illusions that deceive earnest but clueless liberal voters.
hey drone...??

what about all the millions of other scientists that the oil cartels couldnt buy??

what about their opinions/?

I guess corporate fools like you, dont listen to anyone but the oil cartels..
Veined

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

A coal producer owned by a longtime critic of President Barack Obama's energy policies.

Is about to lay off nearly 160 workers at Illinois and Utah mines.

The lazy mine and coal company owners are blaming the freshly re-elected president for a "war on coal" Ya got to love this "little hearted" republican scum scuckers for their ability to lie.

Given the turth of the matter, this company was going to lay off the employees anyway, no matter who won or lost.

Karl Rove didn't deliver either.

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Pee Wee, you meant to do that.
Imbecile.
You still are defeated boy who gives nothing more than silly poem juvenile poems or opinions and can't come up with a constructive argument, so you can only result to childish rhymes and simple catchphrases over and over again.

Give up you are beaten.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct English would be, "Is your remote broken?"
Do you think the Covina fool is an English only advocate being a liberal? I thought the Obama/Liberal thought was that we Americans should be the ones learning the other languages not forcing English on the immigrants. Do you think the Covina idiot didn't understand the meaning in my post of "broke" instead of "broken"?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Veined wrote:
Karl Rove didn't deliver either.
Who or what is a Karl Rove?

Is that another one of your mindless slogans that you mix with your semen gargling?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are defeated boy who gives nothing more than silly poem juvenile poems or opinions and can't come up with a constructive argument, so you can only result to childish rhymes and simple catchphrases over and over again.
Give up you are beaten.
Whatever you say, shitferbrains.

"I meant to do that!"

*snicker*

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Anybody want to help Me shovel snow?
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are defeated boy
It speak like me!

Rumpa pum pum!

Me get stiffy!

Me MEANT to do that!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mis kites 15,915
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr lackers 200,328
Review: Rich's Painting Wed Spectacular job 1
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Wed Alice 2
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Wed AMan 149
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Wed Shellys Husband is Strong 635
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••