Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Idaho gives in

Sierra Madre, CA

#230613 May 13, 2014
A federal magistrate judge has ruled that Idaho's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional.

U.S. District Magistrate Judge Candy Dale wrote in the ruling Tuesday evening that Idaho's laws banning same-sex marriage unconstitutionally deny gay and lesbian citizens of their fundamental right to marry.

Dale says marriage works a fundamental change on the lives of all who experience it, and holds immense personal and spiritual significance. She says Idaho's laws wrongly stigmatize gay and lesbian couples and relegate their families to second-class status without sufficient reason.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230614 May 14, 2014
Idaho gives in wrote:
A federal magistrate judge has ruled that Idaho's ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional.
U.S. District Magistrate Judge Candy Dale wrote in the ruling Tuesday evening that Idaho's laws banning same-sex marriage unconstitutionally deny gay and lesbian citizens of their fundamental right to marry.
Dale says marriage works a fundamental change on the lives of all who experience it, and holds immense personal and spiritual significance. She says Idaho's laws wrongly stigmatize gay and lesbian couples and relegate their families to second-class status without sufficient reason.
What 'stigmatizes' ss couples is the idiotic attempt to equate marrage to marriage.

SS couples are obviously inferior to marriage. No fraudulent court maneuver can change that.

How do you equate a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender couple to marriage???

Smile.
MareKat

Sierra Madre, CA

#230615 May 14, 2014
MareKat #230614
Kooch Bros 4 Presdentials

Sonoma, CA

#230616 May 14, 2014
We must give up all pretense, all fakery and puffery and pining for olden times that never were. We must give in to the made deal: the Kooch Bros have paid for the country's helm and they should be given it. We all know that the election system, were it o hav worked ver....would have been outlawed immediately after. Teapartiers agree that the Kooch Bros are the one and only pair to run the fair, rudes and concessions and tix to an afterlife...We MUST agree...our "elected" officials have accepted ther coin...we must accept the deal. Once that is all settled there will a big celebration and there may be some neat crumbs falling from the High Table. Grovel, babe...assume the position. Think of Mom.
Sgt Pepper

Gardnerville, NV

#230617 May 14, 2014
Speaking of "falling crumbs" -- where's that stumble bum Dimas Doofus?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230618 May 14, 2014
Sgt Pepper wrote:
Speaking of "falling crumbs" -- where's that stumble bum Dimas Doofus?
Seriously,did he pass?
MareKat

Sierra Madre, CA

#230619 May 14, 2014
MareKat # 230618

Location hidden

#230620 May 14, 2014
From the looks of it, ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.

Inferior at every level of comparison.
MareKat

Sierra Madre, CA

#230621 May 14, 2014
MareKat # 230620

Location hidden

#230622 May 14, 2014
MareKat wrote:
MareKat # 230618
Thank God..... LOL
May14

Sierra Madre, CA

#230623 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014

Boxes of documents containing sensitive personal information found in dumpster outside of Arizona veteran housing complex.

Location hidden

#230624 May 14, 2014
May14 wrote:
May 14, 2014

Boxes of documents containing sensitive personal information found in dumpster outside of Arizona veteran housing complex.
Is that where you were? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230625 May 14, 2014
May14 wrote:
May 14, 2014
LMAO....but yet you support ObamaCare and the idea of the Government running our health care when you are critical of the government running the healthcare of veterans. LOL

Location hidden

#230628 May 14, 2014
Camper wrote:
Queerifornia has got to b the most dumbest state in the world!! The state Gov and people are for all sin! Queers, same sex marriage, anti gun, pretty much anti anything natural/normal and dictatorship. God destroys the land and houses with fire, drouth, earthquakes,
disease, just about year around and they are so dumb they can't pick up a book (bible) and see why this is happening. It is the biggest state with the most atheist BUT they don't have to believe in God to pick up a book and read a book they tells them the future, the past and the present. Not one part of it has been wrong as of yet. It was written 1000's of years ago and tells them what and why things are happening before it does and they to dumb to see it!!
GREAT NEWS....We don't want people
like you here,stay away...Ya it's a Hell
Hole..... LMAO

Location hidden

#230629 May 15, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO....but yet you support ObamaCare and the idea of the Government running our health care when you are critical of the government running the healthcare of veterans. LOL
Priceless.
Dirty Coal

Sierra Madre, CA

#230630 May 15, 2014
In January 2014, Senator McConnell threatened to drop a Congressional Review Act bill that would torpedo EPAs efforts to limit carbon pollution from new power plants. Recently, hes been trying to attach his bill as an amendment to other, unrelated Senate bills.
Sgt Pepper

Gardnerville, NV

#230631 May 15, 2014
Golly Camp, you old pervert, nobody's perfect.
Senate attacks

Sierra Madre, CA

#230632 May 15, 2014
This is page 9,966

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#230633 May 15, 2014
Senate attacks wrote:
This is page 9,966
Scary and it's also 5/15/2014......stay in your bunker!
Miroslav Misch

Sonoma, CA

#230634 May 15, 2014
Hello,
The fellow/lady what has said that God demands we do something is sure better than me. I have prayed forever and nothing ever worked, so God never heard my prayers. That said, I am willing to go along with your party's claims of God Given Gifts and special audience. I am too old and ugly to worry about getting any kind of married so I support your contention thatALL marriage should be banned, to show the liberals where we are coming from. This sounds like the kind of stuff that would come down from that God who has deserted me in my hours of pain and ignored mys cries and screams. The heck with all of you, if that is what the Party says he means. I want to keep my social security, however, and I need to have assurances that when you begin the deportations we can each report a personally hated suspected buggerist, or two. I am with you and will now register to vote as the Party says. Bless the Teaparty for taking me in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Pleads Guilty in Fatal 2012 New Year's Shoo... Mon MomsWhoKill 2
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 26 Maria Anderson 157
Desert Hot Springs Police Dept. Great Public Se... Jul 17 Dorris 7
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... Jul 11 inewsmaster 1
Review: jumpers zone party rentals Jul 9 Yaneth 1
News SC Labs wins contract to test pot for Palm Springs Jul 9 LOLbumps 1
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun '15 Tracy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages