Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,369

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230024 Mar 28, 2014
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in googles

*sounds like someone is trying to justify their perverted ways

CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Want someone to say "You did nothing wrong"
ken

Chico, CA

#230025 Mar 28, 2014
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are projecting. You can relate to this hey? Personal experiences Need to know?? self explanatory ..... what age do you prefer 6 7 8 ?
Now honestly (try) what age difference were you referring to?
>very young with an older guy yet they don't see themselves as having been molested
Who the older man?
oh wise one able to read minds and hearts, let all mortal men tremble before you. you self assuming pig. KGO out of SF used to have a show hosted by someone calling himself Korrell or corel or some other spelling phonetically the same He always waxed nostalgic about his experiences as a young man 12 - 15 with an older man no age given, and more recently a case of a girl 18 with another girl 13-14 yet the gay community doesn't seem to see that as pedophilia so again the question What is everyone's opinion, and quit claiming to be a mind reader and either answer the question or shut up
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230026 Mar 28, 2014
Ken read this link first http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/corr...

Do you see anything wrong besides the little boy told somebody?
ken

Chico, CA

#230027 Mar 28, 2014
Stephan wrote:
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in googles
*sounds like someone is trying to justify their perverted ways
CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Want someone to say "You did nothing wrong"

my response to you is the same as my response to the previous jerk
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230028 Mar 28, 2014
-telling
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230029 Mar 28, 2014
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger; as a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age, but adolescents who are 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Not all homosexuals are pedophiles but all pedophiles are homosexuals. Does that answer your question?
ken

Chico, CA

#230031 Mar 28, 2014
Stephan wrote:
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger; as a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age, but adolescents who are 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.
Not all homosexuals are pedophiles but all pedophiles are homosexuals. Does that answer your question?
I disagree with the last statement"...all pedophiles are homosexual" And I think I was asking for what everyone thought the legal age should be. I think it should be 18 years old in all cases. IE; 18 year or older person should not have sex with anyone younger than 18. I guess my question could be re-framed as " Does the LGBT community consider itself above the age of consent laws?
Bone time

Sierra Madre, CA

#230033 Mar 28, 2014
It's bone time for he stupid people, who can't handle the new laws of the land.
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230034 Mar 28, 2014
18 good ideal
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230035 Mar 28, 2014
Does the LGBT community consider itself above the age of consent laws?

Appears that way.
Pork Chops

Sierra Madre, CA

#230036 Mar 28, 2014
What's son the menu tonight?
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230037 Mar 28, 2014
Bone time wrote:
It's bone time for he stupid people, who can't handle the new laws of the land.
Bone Time WTF?
Cermac

Sierra Madre, CA

#230038 Mar 28, 2014
I could care less if your name was Stephan or bedpan.
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#230040 Mar 29, 2014
Gooood bodyevery morning !:)
Oracle

Lincoln, CA

#230042 Mar 29, 2014
As long as you leave my religion alone i won't have to get serious
ken

Chico, CA

#230044 Mar 29, 2014
Oracle wrote:
As long as you leave my religion alone i won't have to get serious
Well...What is your religion,,,maybe we could "get you" seriously! good night time for my bed and pillow... talk 2 you 2morrow!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#230046 Mar 29, 2014
How's Prop 8 working out?

Oh. That's right.

Gays and lesbians can get married in California.
Barbie

Sierra Madre, CA

#230047 Mar 29, 2014
Where is Ken?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#230048 Mar 29, 2014
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
oh wise one able to read minds and hearts, let all mortal men tremble before you. you self assuming pig. KGO out of SF used to have a show hosted by someone calling himself Korrell or corel or some other spelling phonetically the same He always waxed nostalgic about his experiences as a young man 12 - 15 with an older man no age given, and more recently a case of a girl 18 with another girl 13-14 yet the gay community doesn't seem to see that as pedophilia so again the question What is everyone's opinion, and quit claiming to be a mind reader and either answer the question or shut up
It isn't pedophilia. Pedophilia is an interest in pre-pubescent youth.
Brownie

Ballwin, MO

#230049 Mar 29, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't pedophilia. Pedophilia is an interest in pre-pubescent youth.
*relating to or being in the period of life just before puberty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 2 hr its me daisy 47
Any gay men in coachella valley, Ca. Who'd like... 12 hr Denny 6
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 21 hr Bart 12
Why Blame the Police for Aggressive Behavior Feb 24 Culture Auditor 5
Gated Communiies - PEEPERS aka LANDSCAPERS! - B... Feb 24 VigilanteBlonde 1
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Feb 24 Undyingdebt 2
Review: Utopia Management Feb 22 RonaldHirschman 1

Winter Storm Warning for Riverside County was issued at February 28 at 4:08AM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST