Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

jeffry helms

United States

#230002 Mar 26, 2014
Words switched wrote:
Did you say Pope instead of hope?
All I know is my gay roommate with a layered addiction date raped me and the police did not do anything about it----rape is not really prosecuted here etc either are the other high end felonies.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230004 Mar 26, 2014
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only hope and pray that you have not duplicated. Just because you are able to breed does not meant that you should. Most heterosexuals should think twice before they do. They have a 50%failure rate of keeping a family in tact and raising children fit for society.
Ah, and beginning with an ad homoan troll attack. The last resort of a losing position...
Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

At the root of real marriage is the fruit of that union. There is nothing more powerful or precious. It is why even ss couples aspire to a default option at the expense of the child.
Why do you want to ignore the norm (wink, wink)?

Smile.
Words switched

Sierra Madre, CA

#230005 Mar 26, 2014
Did you say poo or Pope instead of hope?

“We grill um up 4 you ?”

Since: Jul 10

North Country Faire

#230007 Mar 27, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> I knew gay marriage would increase child abuse etc.---
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_25394977/c...
we'll be hearing alot more about this--- "gay" people are mostly layered alcohol and drug addicted people--the "bi" crowd knows this--and sorry for the "gay" crowd who is not--but you know damn well alcohol and drug use can and does cause people to go "gay"
And you are an ignorant idiotic moron who lie's through his teeth ! The truth of the matter is the vast majority of child abuse is girls by men ! 1 out of every 5 girls are molested in their youth by family members or relatives or the neighbor next door or the pastor at the church ! And just to clue you in a person does NOT turn gay because of some childhood experience,being gay is an innate state ! Who do we believe a ignorant moron like you or the world wide experts in the fields of psychiatry or psychologist at the APA who back me up on my statements ! So yeah,we will be hearing a lot more about heteros molesting girls which again make up the vast majority of molestations ! Now kindly STFU and stop with the big lie ! Putz ! Drugs and alcohol make a person go gay you say ? Well I say LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,Moron !
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#230008 Mar 27, 2014
Gooood morning class!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#230009 Mar 27, 2014
http://stopcg.wordpress.com/2013/06/09/the-ho...

The following is an extensive, exhaustive list of Jews, which clearly demonstrates that the radical and aggressive homosexual movement in the United States is a Jewish movement. Jews created the movement and operate it from top to bottom, from within many facets of our society and institutions.
Hoe Hum

Sierra Madre, CA

#230010 Mar 27, 2014
If they are the same why is that so different?

Ant hill makers union?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230011 Mar 27, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Gooood morning class!
Morning
ken

Chico, CA

#230012 Mar 27, 2014
Pedophilia and rape are not about sexuality/sexual orientation, but about power and abuse. Let's not define predators based on their gender nor the gender of the person they chose/choose to prey on!
ken

Chico, CA

#230014 Mar 27, 2014
Dr Oz wrote:
Fact is not all gays are pedophiles but all pedophiles are gay.
no facts whatsoever just hate/slander
ken

Chico, CA

#230016 Mar 27, 2014
So now, how about the age of consent? Should it be defined legally as 18 in all cases? or should female to female sexual consent age differ from Male to male and differ still in female to male sex? When is it pedophilia?
ken

Chico, CA

#230019 Mar 28, 2014
Gretchen n Hanzel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to Google?
I'm not interested in googles I was asking the thread's various views. Some male gays first time was very young with an older guy yet they don't see themselves as having been molested
Ad section

Sierra Madre, CA

#230021 Mar 28, 2014
I didn't see the ad in the newspaper last week either?
David

Ballwin, MO

#230023 Mar 28, 2014
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in googles I was asking the thread's various views. Some male gays first time was very young with an older guy yet they don't see themselves as having been molested

Obviously you are projecting. You can relate to this hey? Personal experiences Need to know?? self explanatory ..... what age do you prefer 6 7 8 ?
Now honestly (try) what age difference were you referring to?

>very young with an older guy yet they don't see themselves as having been molested

Who the older man?
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230024 Mar 28, 2014
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in googles

*sounds like someone is trying to justify their perverted ways

CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Want someone to say "You did nothing wrong"
ken

Chico, CA

#230025 Mar 28, 2014
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are projecting. You can relate to this hey? Personal experiences Need to know?? self explanatory ..... what age do you prefer 6 7 8 ?
Now honestly (try) what age difference were you referring to?
>very young with an older guy yet they don't see themselves as having been molested
Who the older man?
oh wise one able to read minds and hearts, let all mortal men tremble before you. you self assuming pig. KGO out of SF used to have a show hosted by someone calling himself Korrell or corel or some other spelling phonetically the same He always waxed nostalgic about his experiences as a young man 12 - 15 with an older man no age given, and more recently a case of a girl 18 with another girl 13-14 yet the gay community doesn't seem to see that as pedophilia so again the question What is everyone's opinion, and quit claiming to be a mind reader and either answer the question or shut up
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230026 Mar 28, 2014
Ken read this link first http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/corr...

Do you see anything wrong besides the little boy told somebody?
ken

Chico, CA

#230027 Mar 28, 2014
Stephan wrote:
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in googles
*sounds like someone is trying to justify their perverted ways
CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Want someone to say "You did nothing wrong"

my response to you is the same as my response to the previous jerk
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230028 Mar 28, 2014
-telling
Stephan

San Jose, CA

#230029 Mar 28, 2014
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger; as a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age, but adolescents who are 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Not all homosexuals are pedophiles but all pedophiles are homosexuals. Does that answer your question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 26 Maria Anderson 157
Desert Hot Springs Police Dept. Great Public Se... Jul 17 Dorris 7
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... Jul 11 inewsmaster 1
Review: jumpers zone party rentals Jul 9 Yaneth 1
News SC Labs wins contract to test pot for Palm Springs Jul 9 LOLbumps 1
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun '15 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun '15 Mr Jon Doe 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages