Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229627 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>STFU !! frankie, if I want any shit out of you I'll squeez your fat head
Why would You want sh!t? Freak
Peral Vision

Sierra Madre, CA

#229628 Mar 4, 2014
Franko

Yeah still got that pearl vision?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229629 Mar 4, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would You want sh!t? Freak
It's just a term used for idiots like you frankie, when you open your pie hole and say nothing of importance.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229630 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a term used for idiots like you frankie, when you open your pie hole and say nothing of importance.
Go take a nap grandpa!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229637 Mar 4, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Look where you live. Some besmirched festering hole in the middle of a cesspool. Of course they do... Ebonix Central. I was right again. F**king Reseda....
I live in a very nice suburb in Los
Angeles you POS.You live in the shit
Hole named Wooster Ohio.A dirty ass
Trucker lowlife old puke!
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229638 Mar 4, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a nap grandpa!
Just because you take afernoon naps, doesn't mean I do. I'm going out to pick the orages on my tree before they fall lto the ground. Hey would you like to earn a couple of bucks picking the fruit, you fruit? better than parking your wheel chair at the freeway off ramp looking pathetic. Does you wheel chair have a scisor lift?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229640 Mar 4, 2014
It seems to me that Cali has quickly devolved into another of those elementary school level posters that rapidly grows boring...
Do you always talk to yourself gramps?
Shut your big ass mouth about me
and I won't answer you Crypt keeper!
I think you are a lowlife trucker loser!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229641 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>F**king Reseda. Shit Hole. And, if you don't want to hear anything from us, you may leave. Go now.
And I used the tag "Rock". Why don't you?
You've never heard of Reseda in your
Hillbilly lonely life.....Who is us? Your
KKK friends bigot?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229643 Mar 4, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you take afernoon naps, doesn't mean I do. I'm going out to pick the orages on my tree before they fall lto the ground. Hey would you like to earn a couple of bucks picking the fruit, you fruit? better than parking your wheel chair at the freeway off ramp looking pathetic. Does you wheel chair have a scisor lift?
You take naps old geezer! Not me lol
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229646 Mar 4, 2014
The hood rats have brought graffiti, violence, major drug use, trashy yards, increased police presence, and thefts to the suburbs. All in the name of "non-discrimination" . We are forced to watch as tribes, with no class, education or manners, move into all of the neighborhoods of America. To predict the future of this sad phenom, examine the past. Look at what has occurred to all of the magnificent cities that were built in the 19th and 20th centuries.All of the progress that we have made, until now... Laid waste. Reduced to barely manageable garbage piles, rife with crime and disease. This so-called "Equality" is nothing short of invasion. We are not even allowed to care if our neighbor(hood)s [*parenthesised to illustrate the root of the ebonix slang term "hood". Changed, accordingly, in obedience to the doctrine of "Down with everything Whitey"*] are destroyed. That isn't allowed in this 21st "Big D endorsed" America.

America has become a "Grab Bag". A "Rummage Sale".... Victim of corporate raiding. Pieced out and sold off, as scrap.
You need a soap box to stand on.....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229650 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Hey, shyte-fly,
Buzz off....
Fake old man crap weasel!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229651 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Listen, crack-*hor*, I knew about Reseda back when you were crawling around in diapers, preparing for your future of crawling around looking for crack...
You're not calling me a crack Ho
You're reported!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229652 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Um..........I don't care what you think. Got it? You're about as interesting as a glass of room-temperature water...
You are as interesting as a pile of sh!t
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229653 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Listen, crack-*hor*, I knew about Reseda back when you were crawling around in diapers, preparing for your future of crawling around looking for crack...
Yea where is it then dumbass...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229654 Mar 4, 2014
I'm sure that any old ghetto would look like a "nice suburb" to you, but you have little idea what exists beyond your cholo homeboys ne.... "hoods". If only you could see beyond all of the graffiti....
Oh now I'm a Cholo???? I'm white
you freakin homophobic bigot.....
You are white trucker trash!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229658 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>STFU crack-*hor*
Reported
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229659 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Oh, hell no, you did not just report me! Please tell me that you didn't! Please, cut me a break, I could never stand being banned! The rejection would just be too intense to stand....
:(
Hope you're banned for good,too!
I asked...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229660 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Like, don't tell you were a Val? Totally tubular. Like, gag me with a spoon, dude!
Gag you with a dik
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229664 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>You way can't report me, dude. I didn't call you a crack-ho. That would have seen me using yer ebonix-speak. T'ain't happening, sweetmeat. however, I DID call you a "Crack-*hor*. Report me for that, crack-*hor*.
I don't use Ebonics, you are just a
Dumb hillbilly...We will see won't we?
Reported
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229665 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>Yours?
Surely with a magnifying glass yours!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr big meech 16,010
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sep 20 ET SNELL 26
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Palm Springs Jobs

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]