Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
bs FLUFF

Sierra Madre, CA

#229174 Feb 23, 2014
Just more BS fluff.
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229175 Feb 23, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm easy going,I draw my line in the
sand when necessary.They don't tell
me what to do in my own house,I have
friends who respect me.No business
should exclude anyone period..
As usual, you are missing the point. The question is: does the OWNER of any establilshment have the RIGHT to make his own rules? the answer is yes, now you prove me wrong, and no help from the Homosexual 101 manual, it is biased!
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229176 Feb 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to explain your house rules to these clowns. Like you'd invite those two jackasses over right? They don't need to worry about it because they ain't coming over. Tell 'em piss off. Especially that Jizzy.
Ah good times!
It aint a matter of anyone going to Cali's house, Cali made a statement that she can't back up. However Cali does believe in drawing lines in the sand, Cali is admitting that I am right, just doesn't want to come out and say it so as not to upset any homosexuals.Cali is reluctant to speak out. Cali totally missed the point of the questio.
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229177 Feb 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Buncha buffoons eh Cali? Real galoots. Crude. Dumbasses. Especially that Jizzy-Poof. But that's why I like these silly jackasses!
Yall as mixed up as Cali. That's why you are called by your own favorite word; "fruitloop"
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229178 Feb 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Damn! Pheeeew! Someone open a damned window! Smells like something crawled up in here and died.
You are spendin too much time in public restrooms!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229180 Feb 23, 2014
"Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss couple cannot equate to a single one of these distininctions."
Dorn wrote:
Answer to that---I knew a pair of mirror twin boys. One was very feninine and one was very masculine. When they grew up it turned out that both of them were gay.
They certainly are not 'mirror twin boys' if their sexuality was that distinct...

You ignorantly prove my point. The spectrum between masculinity and femininity contains over 200 known distinctions. We all fall at different places in that spectrum.

GLBT orientation occupies only 4% at the crossover point. Hence you have a butch lesbian who dresses and acts like a man TO ATTRACT ANOTHER LESBIAN!

You are attempting to equate a variance in sexuality that completely ignores gender. Just the part that hormones distinctly plays with each gender, not to mention the ability for that union to procreate exposes your attempt as silly.

Learn about sexuality and mating behavior, then try again...

SMile.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229181 Feb 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Buncha buffoons eh Cali? Real galoots. Crude. Dumbasses. Especially that Jizzy-Poof. But that's why I like these silly jackasses!
A-holes....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229182 Feb 23, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you are missing the point. The question is: does the OWNER of any establilshment have the RIGHT to make his own rules? the answer is yes, now you prove me wrong, and no help from the Homosexual 101 manual, it is biased!
If you run a business it should serve
everyone!!
the usual suspects

Sierra Madre, CA

#229183 Feb 23, 2014
The usual suspects, we will round them all up and take them down to the station, no caps, no robes, no shoes, no periods either.

Now take AZ.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229185 Feb 23, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>
It aint a matter of anyone going to Cali's house, Cali made a statement that she can't back up. However Cali does believe in drawing lines in the sand, Cali is admitting that I am right, just doesn't want to come out and say it so as not to upset any homosexuals.Cali is reluctant to speak out. Cali totally missed the point of the questio.
Aw, yer too mean to the nice lady.
the usual suspects

Sierra Madre, CA

#229186 Feb 23, 2014
The usual suspects, we will round them all up and take them down to the station, no caps, no robes, no periods either.

Now take AZ it's full of crazy people, like Janet Brewer.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229187 Feb 23, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you are missing the point. The question is: does the OWNER of any establilshment have the RIGHT to make his own rules? the answer is yes, now you prove me wrong, and no help from the Homosexual 101 manual, it is biased!
You just want to omit minorities! There
is a big difference between removing
someone for making trouble in your
establishment and omitting Gays
just cause you don't like them! If
you can't figure that out it's your problem..
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229188 Feb 23, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
A-holes....
lesbian ho
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229189 Feb 23, 2014
Riki_Gurl_CD wrote:
NMB
You're pretty hot. Want to correspond by e-mail?
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#229190 Feb 23, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>
So queer-o... when are you going to formally come out of the closet? Kohl's is running a sale on skirts and sheer blouses if you act quick.
Poof

Madison, WI

#229191 Feb 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So queer-o... when are you going to formally come out of the closet? Kohl's is running a sale on skirts and sheer blouses if you act quick.
homophobic bigot
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229192 Feb 23, 2014
JrSamples wrote:
<quoted text>lesbian ho
I'm no Lesbian you idiot..Bite off
Big D

Los Angeles, CA

#229194 Feb 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>homophobic bigot
You and Rizzo would make an interesting homosexual couple. Sort of like Portia and Ellen, except you two are disgusting pole slurpers.
JrSamples

Los Angeles, CA

#229195 Feb 23, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want to omit minorities! There
is a big difference between removing
someone for making trouble in your
establishment and omitting Gays
just cause you don't like them! If
you can't figure that out it's your problem..
By omitting gays I am preventing having trouble in my establishment, why can't you understand that? there is no law saying that an owner of an establishment has to allow gays. Stop being so goodie two shoes.
Poof

Madison, WI

#229196 Feb 23, 2014
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Rizzo would make an interesting homosexual couple. Sort of like Portia and Ellen, except you two are disgusting pole slurpers.
That's nice .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 1 hr Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
mexican landscapers dump in the desert 11 hr Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Mon Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1

Fire Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 25 at 12:28PM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info