Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
197,901 - 197,920 of 200,565 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Snot brains

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Quick get some Kleenex down here, there is snot all over the place from the previous snot-brain posters.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Cali Girl wrote:
I is the real deal. Not only 6 toes but I has 3 breasts. And 2 more on my back makes...6, or 7.
You idiot imposter didn't even get my
name right LMAO AT YOU!! Ha ha
Whitey McWhitey

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Snot brains wrote:
Quick get some Kleenex down here, there is snot all over the place from the previous snot-brain posters.
Suck a fatty and die.! Hoe..
Glorys Hole

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

This has to be the glorys hole of idiots.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Snot brains wrote:
lol --- lucky they don't have shit for brains ...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Another State takes it down

Virginia

Probably Nevada next

People are starting to realize they donít want to be on the wrong side of history.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Gay couples have a piece of paper claiming that your mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered relationship equates to marriage. That distinction bothers you immensely, in spite of your claim otherwise.
You know as well as I do that nothing can change the inferior status of your relationship. It is visibly a counterfeit, scientifically defective mating behavior, factually fallacious and socially a forced sympathy to denial.
Smile.
Gay folks are married, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Marriage is not about mating behavior. what lies are they teaching you in Sunday school? I know married couples that cannot have children, that cannot even have sex, there is more to marriage than sex. I realize sex is all you think about, but you are not normal, nor are you any kind of moral standard for anyone else.

My sympathy for them is not forced, but simple American patriotism, this is the land of the free, where every person is regarded equal in the eyes of the law, regardless of Race Creed, Color, Sex, Religion, Orientation or National Origin.

I even defend your freedom to your religion, just as I defend the freedoms of people to believe in a different religion, or none at all.

If you donít believe in the freedom of our fellow Americans, maybe you are in the wrong country.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay folks are married, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Why would we wanna do anything about it fruitloops? Relax!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

KiMare wrote:
Gay couples have a piece of paper claiming that your mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered relationship equates to marriage.
Like the piece of paper you have claiming that your religion which is filled with immorality and hatred against people and against our nations freedom is a valid one?

Smile.
Snot brains

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Quick someone get Kleenex down here, there is snot all over the place from the previous snot-brain posters.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we wanna do anything about it fruitloops? Relax!
I am relaxed, I have the luxury of being right, what I have been saying on this forum is coming true,( Virginia is now flipping on the issue, I just enjoy pulling the chain on the right wing religious nut jobs.

They are fun to watch when they squirm.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am relaxed, I have the luxury of being right, what I have been saying on this forum is coming true,( Virginia is now flipping on the issue, I just enjoy pulling the chain on the right wing religious nut jobs.
They are fun to watch when they squirm.
Sore winners are real losers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore winners are real losers.
So say the sore losers :)

I am responding to these posts, if there is any way I can further rub their nose in it.. I will.

They have been degrading, persecuting, even murdering these people for centuries, all I am doing is smiling and reminding them of the reality of the situation now.

And you whine
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So say the sore losers :)
I am responding to these posts, if there is any way I can further rub their nose in it.. I will.
They have been degrading, persecuting, even murdering these people for centuries, all I am doing is smiling and reminding them of the reality of the situation now.
And you whine
Not whining. The success of SSM makes me happy. Just pointing out that you have no class. You are more interested in revenge than in freedom and liberty.
Bishop Glands

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

What has any of this got to do with the upcoming Teaparty Taliban conference>? The news feed states that the Ayatollah for scriptural purity will make a rare appearance in defence of Paul's proposed law limiting women's health coverage to selected nubile women in service to the ruling class. Whato? I wanna go.
Pavers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow at 8am....be ready to get laid spammer
Does this mean you'll be in the alley behind Starbucks or behind the dumpster at the check cashing place like before? I'll bring some rubbers because I don't trust the results of your last STD test.
Big D

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not whining. The success of SSM makes me happy. Just pointing out that you have no class. You are more interested in revenge than in freedom and liberty.
Easy does it there, pansy. Put down your lipstick and act like you have a pair and something to say worthwhile.
Whitey McWhitey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

I hate fruit cakes.. may you all get buttrammed by me and my 11 inch dong and suffer an anal prolapse.. You will go to the depths of hell you jews!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know whining when I hear it, You stop whining I will stop calling you on it.

Freedom and Liberty is revenge, these people hate freedom, hate liberty.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know whining when I hear it, You stop whining I will stop calling you on it.
Freedom and Liberty is revenge, these people hate freedom, hate liberty.
Just as long as you agree, you have no class.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info