Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
197,221 - 197,240 of 200,349 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have met most lesbians in the country? Where?
The lesbians are not the problem here in this county, in some ways they are-they keep to themselves--they get date raped like crazy here also etc.--its not safe to have to many lesbians in one spot.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Name more than 10 date rape cases that have prosecuted in this county-----the wannabe's want date rape, obviously.
Jake

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your comment has ANYTHING to do with someone changing their sexual orientation? You can't think straight, are you sure you are straight? How much did you pay to get "straight?" Is posting your way of paying back your debt to NARTH?
I can tell by your response that you are confused, so I'll consider the sorce when you reply to anyone. I think it's time for your cocktail
Jake

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is a disgustingly, willful act of negligence and should be punished to the max, HOWEVER, that one person doesn't mean all homosexuals/bi's act in this manner. For instance, if a 19 year old committed rape, it would be unfair to say all 19 year olds are going to do the same thing.
I understand and agree with you, however Mr."X" is saying that homsexuals are not sexual abusers, and as in your comment I agree in any case. I just had to remind him of two cases as of todays news that he is a fool for thinking the way he does. He is a creep.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the wino btch did not do jack to the guy who gave her hpv--this is way the wannabe's want to live their live and they think we should too--well I'm straight and I don't like being raped and perfectly happy std free and plan to stay that way.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

canlis--is a fake name---its canalis, here it is on avotaynu:

568400 CAMALIC J
568400 CANALES JQ
568400 CANALIS J
568400 CANNELIUS O
568400 CHAIMLESS

she is apart of the peruvian hasidic "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets here that set up the foreign organized drug front that caused the crime, homelessness, high std rates-----same old bnai moshe song and dance-just like I said before-the incan have no conscience about our std/drug epidemic--their just evil greedy.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Profession fraud is bad here also--this is a fraud racketeering county.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

If you guys take out the county employee healthcare plan--these date raping diseased wannabe racketeering incan will have to leave eventually-their dependent on it-its obviously not doing us any good anyways---its just getting worse.
Jiffy Pop

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Jiffy Pop, don't burn your hands on this one, #228177
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Their is no reason to have a county employee healthcare plan in santa cruz ---most of the people on it are committing Class A B and federal C felonies -worse criminals than most of the homeless. The money could be spend else where in the state or protecting our kids.
Jiffy Pop

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Jiffy Pop always make it go better #228179
Michael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

homosexuals need health care to. I think the state should issue hunting permits, bullits and a bounty on them. I think that might decrease the health issues they cause for themselves
Cali Girl 14

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
homosexuals need health care to. I think the state should issue hunting permits, bullits and a bounty on them. I think that might decrease the health issues they cause for themselves
That's barbaric....
Shingles

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Where are your shingles?#228183
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
That's not what I'm saying micheal---your Iq is not enough-if they have to switch their healthcare plans to the state--they can't own property and and get free healthcare --they'll have to leave and the racketeering etc. and incompetence will stop--this a bad group-peruvians-ask the lesbians-maybe their rapes will get prosecuted if the bnai moshe conspiracy leaves-their is nothing "indigenous" about them--their native peru hasidics and peru is a asian latino incan place
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
they don't deserve free healthcare after spreading std's and property and wannabe racketeering-either way if a wino does it--which will happen eventually because of their racketeering etc. it might crash the stock market--this county is one of the only in the state with a profit margin-better if the county cuts it the employee healthcare plan and diverts the money somewhere else until they leave--then we can turn it back on again.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
YOu think this is crazy--but a wino can take the santa cruz county employee healthcare plan in 4 seconds-anyone can, a female can also , even a child, this the states debt--etc.the private sector is not going forsake its profit margin and pay for the healthcare and go out of business ----somehow I think that worse for a short term gain--which still does not solve the problem-----the county employee healthcare fund in going to go any ways with all the racketeering etc.so might as well cut it off and get rid of the bad group.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

this is from last year
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

it doubles every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Springs Discussions

Search the Palm Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Eainca 4,887
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 3 hr Tammie Casas is Fat 640
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Sun Ron 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE