Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228204 Jan 22, 2014
RUFUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply stated,Not true ! Care to try again,and this time try the truth !
Simply stated, Aw shuddup Bill you halfwit galoot! I mean sheesh!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CeeSill

Covina, CA

#228205 Jan 22, 2014
CeeSill sounds silly #228202
CeeSill

Covina, CA

#228206 Jan 22, 2014
CeeSill's sister sounds funny too #228203

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228207 Jan 22, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right....no two same sex couples can reproduce without outside intervention. It's obvious, so why keep asking them to answer? You already know the answer. It holds no..........whatever the word is I'm looking for !!!!
So you agree.

Ss couples do not equate to marriage.

Marriage normally bears fruit, ss couples never do.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228208 Jan 22, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> So you think its okay to serial date rape,,I'll knock you clean the fk out and smash you do -henryl----
I never said that, retardo.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228209 Jan 22, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
excuse me some "gays" are not addicted-but most are
Excuse me, but let's see your proof.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228210 Jan 22, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply stated, Aw shuddup Bill you halfwit galoot! I mean sheesh!
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO L!!!
"...excuse me some "gays" are not addicted-but most are..."

So you agree with that, eh Frankie? Or are you just randomly trolling without reading?
CeeSills

Covina, CA

#228211 Jan 22, 2014
CeeSill's sister sounds funny too #228210
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228212 Jan 22, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with that, eh Frankie? Or are you just randomly trolling without reading?
When did I agree with that dummy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228213 Jan 22, 2014
If ss couples qualify for marriage, why are the rights and privileges denied to three. Or more importantly, one?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#228215 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
If ss couples qualify for marriage, why are the rights and privileges denied to three. Or more importantly, one?
Why did you steal money from Jesus? Why did you steal another man's wife? Why do you act like a jerk? More imporantly, why are you a PUTZ?
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228216 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely off topic and irrelevant to the topic of this thread ! Care to try and post something that's relevant to the topic ? I mean sheesh !
ON topix---the anglo or nordie males not being in public are a part of the "GAY" drug and alcohol craze,wannabe and property racketeering and foreign organized drug fronts etc which will end up in the medi-cal estate recovery plan eventually----a anglo or nordie male will take out the county employee healthcare plan--that's the only thing holding the gay,property-wannabe racketeering ,foreign organized drug fronts up for any future in this state--YOU GUYS ALL GOT COUNTY EMPLOYEE HEALTH CARE PRETTY MUCH AND ARE STD INFECTED!!!!!! In this county---if your not part of the hasidic,gay or latino party--YOU DON'T GET ANYWHERE
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228217 Jan 22, 2014
Gay marriage will fail to felony - std spreading,drug use-traffic-distribution, wannabe and property racketeering--

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228218 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you steal money from Jesus? Why did you steal another man's wife? Why do you act like a jerk? More imporantly, why are you a PUTZ?
Oh look, a gay has no answer to a question. Surprise!
Oh look, instead of a reasoned answer, a hateful, deceitful troll attack, Surprise!
Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228219 Jan 22, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> ON topix---the anglo or nordie males not being in public are a part of the "GAY" drug and alcohol craze,wannabe and property racketeering and foreign organized drug fronts etc which will end up in the medi-cal estate recovery plan eventually----a anglo or nordie male will take out the county employee healthcare plan--that's the only thing holding the gay,property-wannabe racketeering ,foreign organized drug fronts up for any future in this state--YOU GUYS ALL GOT COUNTY EMPLOYEE HEALTH CARE PRETTY MUCH AND ARE STD INFECTED!!!!!! In this county---if your not part of the hasidic,gay or latino party--YOU DON'T GET ANYWHERE
Still off topic ! Try reading the title of the thread and then get back to me ! This thread is about Prop 8 being rightfully and Constitutionally being overturned in California ! Not STD's or anything else,especially polygamy ! I wasn't aware that straights are immune from STD's !
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228220 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, instead of a reasoned answer, a hateful, deceitful troll attack, Surprise!
Smirk.
Except that his post was true ! You continue to lie ! SOP for you though ! LOL
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228221 Jan 22, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you expect from OFF topic polygamy boy ! LOLOLOLOL
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#228222 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228223 Jan 22, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Kuntmare packed up and left Hawaii in the middle of the night in order to avoid paying a quarter million or more civil suit against him for in fact boffing his parishioners wives ! I've seen the lawsuit myself and posted it on numerous occasions ! Hope you're well Bird man ! Polygamy!!! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy !.........

Location hidden

#228224 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Kuntmare packed up and left Hawaii in the middle of the night in order to avoid paying a quarter million or more civil suit against him for in fact boffing his parishioners wives ! I've seen the lawsuit myself and posted it on numerous occasions ! Hope you're well Bird man ! Polygamy!!! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy ! Polygamy !.........
Really.

Don't post just the site, post the 'judgment'.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web