Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#228139 Jan 20, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE the weakest link.......goodbye
I glad you feel insecure about your "link" and have to accuse someone else talking about criminal activity and drug and alcohol use-maybe that fulfill the need you have--your link?? Is criminal activity and drug use--I talked about sexual perversion and narcotic use--AND YOU BACKED THEM--COMPLETELY! GUILTY--IN THE EYES OF THE LAW!!! RUN HIM THROUGH THE SOFTWARE. lets see what's up your malaysian matzo ball curry chicken.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228142 Jan 20, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!! Go have your little nanna nap. Maybe then you won't talk shit.
YOu guys know how I feel, most of the lesbians agree with me---their are 30 million bi-sexuals in the united states that raised kids to maturity and no said one thing etc.-----gay marriage is a drug and alcohol, its kind of a civil right issue but if drug and alcohol use is a issue--then ITS NOT, Good luck rabbi, don't take any asian nickels
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228143 Jan 20, 2014
excuse me- asian kosher nickels
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228145 Jan 21, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can articulate a decent sentence I'll credit you with a decent response. Until then......sweet dreams.
Your not getting in my room at night, and if you do , I got a double dead bolt with kevlar cable with major locks on my shorts with a furniture block with locks on the door, I'm a native french and I do not like getting date raped, my gay roommate date raped me and I socked his as_ up and put him the hospital. If he does it again--he's getting the mallet-stone treatment on his do-henry treatment to make him think again--he's a meth alcoholic pain med person.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228146 Jan 21, 2014
+ a few more addictions -pharma ones---he's over 5 ADDICTION layers--AND THEY RAPE.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228149 Jan 21, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie dokie then. Glad we cleared that up
Your not fking me in as- buddy, I'm straight-this is my anti-date rape set up---kinda lumpy.

This my date rape get-up:

http://flic.kr/p/jokpca
Laundy Tag

Covina, CA

#228151 Jan 21, 2014
Check you laundry tags again 228149
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228152 Jan 21, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proof that they don't
A double negative? Really? I KNOW they have no proof because none exists.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228153 Jan 21, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Your not getting in my room at night, and if you do , I got a double dead bolt with kevlar cable with major locks on my shorts with a furniture block with locks on the door, I'm a native french and I do not like getting date raped, my gay roommate date raped me and I socked his as_ up and put him the hospital. If he does it again--he's getting the mallet-stone treatment on his do-henry treatment to make him think again--he's a meth alcoholic pain med person.
Who unplugged your Thorazine drip?
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228154 Jan 21, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
A double negative? Really? I KNOW they have no proof because none exists.
Ok Mr. know it all ... This mornings new a 32 year old male, obviously a BiSexual WITH HIV/AIDS knowingly had unprotected sex with as many as 20 men and women. This was a deliberate act on his part to take thsee people down with him, he has been arrested. Lets face it "X" you are a creep and don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'm sure you will hear t his new before the day is over. Homosexuals are not as innocent as you say they are !
Palmer jake

Covina, CA

#228155 Jan 21, 2014
Shake them palms dry, jake.

Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228156 Jan 21, 2014
I don't tthink we'll be hearing from Mr. "X" any time soon!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228159 Jan 21, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who unplugged yours? Maybe it's the same perp. They oughta catch that guy.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228160 Jan 21, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Mr. know it all ... This mornings new a 32 year old male, obviously a BiSexual WITH HIV/AIDS knowingly had unprotected sex with as many as 20 men and women. This was a deliberate act on his part to take thsee people down with him, he has been arrested. Lets face it "X" you are a creep and don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'm sure you will hear t his new before the day is over. Homosexuals are not as innocent as you say they are !
What about your comment has ANYTHING to do with someone changing their sexual orientation? You can't think straight, are you sure you are straight? How much did you pay to get "straight?" Is posting your way of paying back your debt to NARTH?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228161 Jan 21, 2014
Jake wrote:
I don't tthink we'll be hearing from Mr. "X" any time soon!
Why would you think that, dumbass?
Zbowlers

Covina, CA

#228163 Jan 21, 2014
Watch out for the Zbowlers, they have large hands #228162
jeffry helms

United States

#228164 Jan 21, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think its okay to serial date rape,,I'll knock you clean the fk out and smash you do -henryl----
Big Hands Loki

Covina, CA

#228165 Jan 21, 2014
Any thing can happen here.
Big Hands Loki

Covina, CA

#228166 Jan 21, 2014
Any thing can happen here.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#228167 Jan 21, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> YOu guys know how I feel, most of the lesbians agree with me---.......s
You have met most lesbians in the country? Where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bikerboy 7,956
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr theos 2,276
Perrotte gains support for early release (Jun '07) Sat ET SNELL 26
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Do you approve of Mary Bono Mack as Representat... (Jul '12) Sat marcella williams 4
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united Sat James 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs