Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,175

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Shingles

Covina, CA

#228184 Jan 21, 2014
Where are your shingles?#228183
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228185 Jan 21, 2014
Michael wrote:
homosexuals need health care to. I think the state should issue hunting permits, bullits and a bounty on them. I think that might decrease the health issues they cause for themselves
That's not what I'm saying micheal---your Iq is not enough-if they have to switch their healthcare plans to the state--they can't own property and and get free healthcare --they'll have to leave and the racketeering etc. and incompetence will stop--this a bad group-peruvians-ask the lesbians-maybe their rapes will get prosecuted if the bnai moshe conspiracy leaves-their is nothing "indigenous" about them--their native peru hasidics and peru is a asian latino incan place
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228186 Jan 21, 2014
Michael wrote:
homosexuals need health care to. I think the state should issue hunting permits, bullits and a bounty on them. I think that might decrease the health issues they cause for themselves
they don't deserve free healthcare after spreading std's and property and wannabe racketeering-either way if a wino does it--which will happen eventually because of their racketeering etc. it might crash the stock market--this county is one of the only in the state with a profit margin-better if the county cuts it the employee healthcare plan and diverts the money somewhere else until they leave--then we can turn it back on again.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228187 Jan 21, 2014
Michael wrote:
YOu think this is crazy--but a wino can take the santa cruz county employee healthcare plan in 4 seconds-anyone can, a female can also , even a child, this the states debt--etc.the private sector is not going forsake its profit margin and pay for the healthcare and go out of business ----somehow I think that worse for a short term gain--which still does not solve the problem-----the county employee healthcare fund in going to go any ways with all the racketeering etc.so might as well cut it off and get rid of the bad group.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228188 Jan 21, 2014
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228189 Jan 21, 2014
this is from last year
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228190 Jan 21, 2014
it doubles every year.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228191 Jan 21, 2014
these are ALL just about committing Class A B(std spreading murder 1 2) state and Federal class B (property and wannabe racketeering) felonies----------just about all of them----NO WAY ARE THEY GOING TO PROSECUTE DATE RAPES OF LESBIANS OF THEIR OWN GROUP- they'll let them murder etc.---that's what a racketeering group does!!!!!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228192 Jan 21, 2014
this the average before the peruvians racketeering groups got too greedy---this 2006

http://www.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/cao/QandA.htm

these people get to own property and commit murder and steal with free county healthcare---as a group--that's how the commit the felonies without getting busted
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228193 Jan 21, 2014
this is being enacted for the whole united states---the criminal racketeering groups are forced to get county and city jobs in affluent areas to keep their wealth

http://www.canhr.org/factsheets/medi-cal_fs/P...
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228194 Jan 21, 2014
excuse city and county jobs in affluent areas with county and city jobs with healthcare--non-state healthcare.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228195 Jan 22, 2014
Michael wrote:
Micheal, the state of california is so broke-- 1 person or 12 juggalo's could wipe the entire latino population in 4 seconds---(herpes's meds==house )with the medi-cal estate recovery plan--it will take 10 years, but they'll leave--along with the foreign organized drug fronts and peruvian racketeering groups.
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228196 Jan 22, 2014
the only thing supporting and keeping the latino popuation in this state for any amount of time--is the california counties employee healthcare plan---not sure which counties have it? But if they lose that? They have to go to state---and that will take their house and wealth etc.--they'll leave
jeffry helms

Hayward, CA

#228197 Jan 22, 2014
and the anglo males-which I have not seen one in 4 months of adult age will be able to have a normal hetro relationship with normal intercourse and raise and be able to support a family in california--(without a cop job)--- which would be nice--but the people would be taking the other people's county employee healthcare also-the innocent people etc. non foreign organized drug front and peruvian racketeering groups etc.--the date rape feag's will be minimal along with sh-t eaters and dog humpers-and all the layered addiction crowd that go gay- I guess their will always be bi- and trans etc.--the gay crowd are junkie boozers with 3 or more addiction layers.--same with molesters ---layered addictions.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228198 Jan 22, 2014
Of course are not--but most are layered addiction people--and over half--is most-and the gay crowd is way over half--pharma speed--is the culprit-mixed with pain meds etc.alcohol-sleeping meds--cocaine etc.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228199 Jan 22, 2014
excuse me some "gays" are not addicted-but most are
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#228200 Jan 22, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
and the anglo males-which I have not seen one in 4 months of adult age will be able to have a normal hetro relationship with normal intercourse and raise and be able to support a family in california--(without a cop job)--- which would be nice--but the people would be taking the other people's county employee healthcare also-the innocent people etc. non foreign organized drug front and peruvian racketeering groups etc.--the date rape feag's will be minimal along with sh-t eaters and dog humpers-and all the layered addiction crowd that go gay- I guess their will always be bi- and trans etc.--the gay crowd are junkie boozers with 3 or more addiction layers.--same with molesters ---layered addictions.
Completely off topic and irrelevant to the topic of this thread ! Care to try and post something that's relevant to the topic ? I mean sheesh !

“"Freedom isn't free"”

Since: Feb 10

Sacramento Ca.

#228201 Jan 22, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
excuse me some "gays" are not addicted-but most are
Simply stated,Not true ! Care to try again,and this time try the truth !
judicial gaybashing

Montréal, Canada

#228202 Jan 22, 2014
Now the judges are getting in on the queers! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228203 Jan 22, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely off topic and irrelevant to the topic of this thread ! Care to try and post something that's relevant to the topic ? I mean sheesh !
Aw shuddup Bill you big dopey jackass! I mean SHEESH! yuk!yuk!yuk! Ah good times!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match