Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228264 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know
Thanks for admitting it! Feel better?
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#228265 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you sre
sre' is that French?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228267 Jan 23, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
See flunky,I can lie just like you ! Now,don't post to me and I won't post to you ! I promise not to hold my breath though as I don't believe that you have the balls to stop stalking me ! Could be wrong you never know,but I doubt you have the mental discipline to do so ! And do try to stop wasting everybody's time posting OFF topic ! There actually are polygamy threads you know,but I doubt you've ever been to one of them ! ;)
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.

Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228268 Jan 23, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
See flunky,I can lie...
We know, like you did about being a great big war hero with the bronze star.
Bowling gloves

La Puente, CA

#228269 Jan 23, 2014
Bowling gloves do it every time #22268
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228271 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I agree with that dummy?
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.

Of course I'm sure you had no idea what you were responding to.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228272 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.
Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.
Why are you a hypocrite?
No, Frankie. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228273 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.
I posted to $3 Bill to "shuddup you silly jackass". I tell him that every time he posts no matter what he says, it's an inside joke. Make of it what you will but please get a real argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228274 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Frankie. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
Why are you so stupid?
Polygamy is relevant in any discussion of marriage equality, why are you so close minded?

Censorship sucks. Especially censorship because you have NO ARGUMENT. Can't rebut an argument? Censor the argument. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228275 Jan 23, 2014
Prop 8 of course also discriminated against polygamy. Please don't hog all the victimhood!

And now you clowns tell me prop 8 is off topic. When it applied equally to polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228276 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I did. Old SniffButt Bill! aka $3 Bill. aka "Buttboi Billy". Whenever I encounter him I ridicule him. Like you do to everyone straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228277 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where you are on topic before complaining about off topic. You are NEVER on topic. You just post angry insults. You are a troll.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#228278 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a hypocrite?
Why so many gays are against marriage equality is a mystery to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228279 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Miss Thing. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228280 Jan 23, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so many gays are against marriage equality is a mystery to me.
They're paranoid and close minded thinking polygamy is just a plot against SSM, they forget these are good people seeking marriage equality just like them.

Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against SSM, how self centered they are!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228281 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Prop 8 of course also discriminated against polygamy. Please don't hog all the victimhood!
And now you clowns tell me prop 8 is off topic. When it applied equally to polygamy.
Who told you Prop 8 was off topic? NOBODY

Was polygamy legal when Prop 8 was enacted? NO. Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228282 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where you are on topic before complaining about off topic. You are NEVER on topic. You just post angry insults. You are a troll.
Please show me where polygamy is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228283 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Miss Thing. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
Why are you so stupid?
You would do well to heed your own advice.
poof

Rock Island, IL

#228284 Jan 23, 2014
FrankieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie, Two tours in Vietnam and I can prove it.
Calm down tough guy, you'll pop a 'roid. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
When you fly out to SF to try and kick my as* I'll show you my DD214 before the paramedics haul you out on a stretcher. yuk!yuk!yuk!
What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
poof

Rock Island, IL

#228285 Jan 23, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting it! Feel better?
Oh joy its super skank. You have a reading problem
"Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know"

Take note of the ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: Suspect wanted for car thefts arre... 12 hr SnottyGurl 1
Jay Leno and David Thornton are dying of Syph Mon Truth 1
trump lies Sun Pasquali 3
I'm gay too Feb 18 Kinkyboy 4
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Feb 18 Lookin1234 32
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service (Nov '14) Feb 14 MRS NUNEZ 4
hope you having fun mr pres Feb 4 grow up trump 1

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance