Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228100 Jan 20, 2014
Jake wrote:
Russias President Putin has it right, homosexuals contribute to child molestation and will not be tolerated in the country. There is nothing good about the homosexual cult
You have no evidence to back up your claim.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228101 Jan 20, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. How'd ya like it? Didn't really make much sense, did it?...Nah.... not so much....
You never make any sense. It's because you have no education.

Since: Aug 08

#228102 Jan 20, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You left Your zipper down.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228103 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You left Your zipper down.
I have a license.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228104 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
Why you even bothering---the asian latino hasidics,especially the peruvians have wreaked this country so bad and the wannabe racketeering groups "get the other end" etc so to speak with the std/drug victims.--- DATE RAPING IS NOT EVEN AGAINST THE LAW!!!!, std/drug epidemic is so bad the state of california is in the red after leading the nation in tech,agri,tourism,entertainmen t etc.------- a wino could crash the stock market by taking out the county employee healthcare plan---CAUSE EVERYONE HAS A STD!!---and who set up the foreign organized drug fronts that pretty much caused the high std rates,crime homelessness, and giant std/drug healthcare bills--the wash narcotic money in real estate racketsin this state , its the peruvians-they got great deluxe pads and surf vacations!!!
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#228105 Jan 20, 2014
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

the peruvians wreaked our country!!!! The incan empire greedy no-good scum!!
jeffry helms

United States

#228106 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
You say-'why are you telling me this" ?? The completely "gay" crowd--are primarily drug and alcohol addicts and are spawn of the foreign organized drug fronts----some are not of course , but most are-and the bi- trans crowd which are already married and raising kids-have to put up the junkie date raping idiots.
jeffry helms

United States

#228107 Jan 20, 2014
The "gay" crowd are date raping so bad, the police won't even pursue or prosecute rape case anymore--the "gays" set up their areas, with gay cops etc., AND START DATE RAPING!!! DATE RAPE BROTHELS--ETC. ETC. ETC.------DATE RAPE HOSTS-------INSTEAD OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA--- HOW ABOUT THE " STATE OF GAY DATE RAPE!!!!"
Peter Wheat

Covina, CA

#228108 Jan 20, 2014
Nothing but the best for Peter Wheat #228107

#228109 Jan 20, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> Why you even bothering---the asian latino hasidics,especially the peruvians have wreaked this country so bad and the wannabe racketeering groups "get the other end" etc so to speak with the std/drug victims.--- DATE RAPING IS NOT EVEN AGAINST THE LAW!!!!, std/drug epidemic is so bad the state of california is in the red after leading the nation in tech,agri,tourism,entertainmen t etc.------- a wino could crash the stock market by taking out the county employee healthcare plan---CAUSE EVERYONE HAS A STD!!---and who set up the foreign organized drug fronts that pretty much caused the high std rates,crime homelessness, and giant std/drug healthcare bills--the wash narcotic money in real estate racketsin this state , its the peruvians-they got great deluxe pads and surf vacations!!!
Don't even get me going on those smelly reindeer-herding Llaplanders.

#228110 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even get me going on those smelly reindeer-herding Llaplanders.
...and their festive traditional clothing, and that god-awful smelly cooking.

#228112 Jan 20, 2014
Id dont like Eskimos either, but that's entirely a different story.
Peter Wheat

Covina, CA

#228114 Jan 20, 2014
Nothing but the best for Peter Wheat #228112
jeffry helms

Walnut Creek, CA

#228115 Jan 20, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even get me going on those smelly reindeer-herding Llaplanders.
The incans have no conscience at all about our countries drug/std epidemic and the sh_t eating freaks their spawning-they want to own 5 houses, 6 dogs , 36 49er soap dishes, 12 hamsters etc. etc.--THEIR GREEDY AS HELL,-I hope a junkie bum takes out their beloved county employee health care plan they depend on so much and everyone will see what they truly are-----state med dependent ground crawling scum. All it take is one dogged out bum,
jeffry helms

Walnut Creek, CA

#228116 Jan 20, 2014
Man if did not look anglo etc. I'd be down in peru REAL FAST
Peter Wheat

Covina, CA

#228117 Jan 20, 2014
Nothing but the best for Peter Wheat #228116

#228119 Jan 20, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> The incans have no conscience at all about our countries drug/std epidemic and the sh_t eating freaks their spawning-they want to own 5 houses, 6 dogs , 36 49er soap dishes, 12 hamsters etc. etc.--THEIR GREEDY AS HELL,-I hope a junkie bum takes out their beloved county employee health care plan they depend on so much and everyone will see what they truly are-----state med dependent ground crawling scum. All it take is one dogged out bum,
Have You tried those packing peanuts made of potato starch yet?
Put one on your tongue, and it'll melt-away pretty quick, and actually taste pretty good with salsa.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228120 Jan 20, 2014
Science is allowing older and older couples to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many infertile couples have corrective surgery that enables them to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many couples that were not going to procreate, change their minds and become parents.
Ss couples? Zero.
96% of marriages historically include children.
Ss couples? Zero.
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time??? Especially since most marriages procreate...

Old couples most often have already procreated.
Sick couples are often cured.
Couples that did not plan on children, often change their minds.
Ss couples? Not ONE, ZERO, have every mutually procreated.

No gay dares to answer?
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228121 Jan 20, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proof that they don't
Peter Wheat

Covina, CA

#228122 Jan 20, 2014
What about peter Wheat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web