Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,969

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227512 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't post to me anymore,your a
wishy washy jerk!
As per telling anyone to mind their own business, follow your own advice, ass-wipe. It was sticking your nose into other peoples business that got you sliced up, by me... Nut-case.

Wooster, OH

#227513 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
You men fall for anything .....LOL LOL
LOL, I've been calling you on all of your BS since we got started. Do you really believe that you got anyone riled up? It is too laugh... I got some news for you, toots, no-one "fell for" anything. But, then again, you know that...

Wooster, OH

#227514 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thank You.Your wife wouldn't have
a sex partner anymore.Don't want to
be labeled a home wrecker!
You.
Are.
Irrational.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227515 Jan 8, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Who, exactly, do you think you got riled up?
A chubby old man who sells office
Equipment...

Wooster, OH

#227516 Jan 8, 2014
j in so cal wrote:
"I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the "voters" simply do not have a right to violate the constitutional right of others, no matter how much of a majority you can swing at the polls."
hit the nail on the head. let's also look forward to changes in this "voters can make up anything the like (or dislike) to vote for (against) it ... and mostly a majority DOES NOT have the right to vote to strip away rights of people that have nothing to do with them. that's why we have the system to stop this, so say, millions of white biggots can't vote that people of other races must attend thier own school just because,'HYUCK! we voted on it ya'll!!!*drools from mouth* it was our vote yo!" not to mention at the time, years ago now, a few people were confused at the wording and meaning of there vote. a technique often used by politicians, and more people are becoming rational about this. thank god!(or even the MILLIONS and millions various churches and religious groups created misleading adds on the subject. if anyone actually saw the trials, it's CLEAR opponents of gay marriage have NOTHING logical to stand on but thier own ignorance. they CRUMBLED in cross defense. but i am sure not one of you saw these tapes, as the aforementioned groups did EVERYTHING they could to stop it from being televised... shameful ...
Got some news for you. Rights cannot be stripped away, unless they were initially granted, which they were not. No-one is defending SSM, it is not a valid institution. It cannot be defended, or stripped away. Get your perspective straight.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227517 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>BS. Post it, if you got it from the White Pages. You didn't get anywhere with any police, either. You won't post it, because you're (not 'your') full of shit from the get-go.
I never called the police you moron!
You almost shat your pants.Your
names/ address is on White pages
anyone can look it up LMFAO!!
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227518 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>I never called the police you moron!
Better fk off now b4 I post your
address you stupid idiot.Trucker lol lol
Office Equipment sales....What an
liar!

Wooster, OH

#227519 Jan 8, 2014
j in so cal wrote:
"I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the "voters" simply do not have a right to violate the constitutional right of others, no matter how much of a majority you can swing at the polls."
hit the nail on the head. let's also look forward to changes in this "voters can make up anything the like (or dislike) to vote for (against) it ... and mostly a majority DOES NOT have the right to vote to strip away rights of people that have nothing to do with them. that's why we have the system to stop this, so say, millions of white biggots can't vote that people of other races must attend thier own school just because,'HYUCK! we voted on it ya'll!!!*drools from mouth* it was our vote yo!" not to mention at the time, years ago now, a few people were confused at the wording and meaning of there vote. a technique often used by politicians, and more people are becoming rational about this. thank god!(or even the MILLIONS and millions various churches and religious groups created misleading adds on the subject. if anyone actually saw the trials, it's CLEAR opponents of gay marriage have NOTHING logical to stand on but thier own ignorance. they CRUMBLED in cross defense. but i am sure not one of you saw these tapes, as the aforementioned groups did EVERYTHING they could to stop it from being televised... shameful ...
Also, your groups misuse of lobbying and the political system is what you used to foist the whole issue into the mainstream.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227520 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>That one's gone in the head. All she was able to accomplish was the removal of a couple of posts... LOL
I got posts removed??
Ha Ha ha ha wasn't me.Maybe your
office sales job mgr knows you post
here!

Wooster, OH

#227521 Jan 8, 2014
TToliver wrote:
<quoted text> Did you learn in school about the Constitution? You would have to amend the Constitution to stop gay marriage and that won't happen.
SSM is a recent phenomenon, only now being forced upon the majority of the population. As America falls apart, you have snuck in, abused our courts and the lobbying process, and basically helped corrupt America as she is in her death throes. If our political system hadn't been completely infiltrated by traitors, you'd not now be forcing this on the rest of us.
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227522 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>BS. Post it, if you got it from the White Pages. You didn't get anywhere with any police, either. You won't post it, because you're (not 'your') full of shit from the get-go.
I don't need Police,I'm not afraid of a
Salesman,Employee of the month!!!!
LMFAO!!!! Oh I can post it...Easily

Wooster, OH

#227523 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
No I never said I hated a Jew in my
life,you lying pot head.I said I hated
you. Now go play dress up with your
wife's dresses and fk off!
Yeah, you've said a lot of things that are insane. You called me a racist, and a homophobe, then called me a black homo, as an insult. The irony...
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227524 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>You.
Are.
Irrational.
Why is that irrational? Like an middle age man stuck as an office boy? Lol

Wooster, OH

#227525 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
No worse or better than you?You are
making up shit about me yourself..
I have NEVER POSTED you first!!!!
You're the one with the problem..
I'm being myself,if you don't like it
too dam bad.
All you do is rile up other posters by interfering in conversations, then accusing others of attacking you first. You're insane. Nobody likes you, and it's for good reason.

Wooster, OH

#227526 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called the police you moron!
That's right. You didn't.

Wooster, OH

#227527 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
liar!
What are you making up now? Office equipment? You're on some kind of heroin binge, aren't you?
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227528 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>Yeah, you've said a lot of things that are insane. You called me a racist, and a homophobe, then called me a black homo, as an insult. The irony...
You are a middle aged full of crap
Office Equipment Salesman from
Wooster Ohio.Man, people are so
irresponsible nowadays with their
personal information..... Ha!

Wooster, OH

#227529 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
liar!
Besides, I already dared you to post it, if you got it. Poor little dweeb. You got nothing. Please, feel free to post it. Don't act like you think I'd be afraid of it. I've already told you to do it. Put up or stfu. POST IT.

Wooster, OH

#227531 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
I got posts removed??
Ha Ha ha ha wasn't me.Maybe your
office sales job mgr knows you post
here!
Listen, lot lizard, you got the wrong guy. I don't do office equipment. LOL I dare you post his address, too. I'd laugh if you got your ass sued off.:D Post whatever you think wise to post...
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#227532 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an immature idiot!
Grow up!
stop hooking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 15 min Laissez Faire Club 2,271
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr Pizza 16,000
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Wed Mac 124
Is any place hiring? Wed GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Sep 16 Debbie 2
•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search