Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
195,761 - 195,780 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Challates

Azusa, CA

#226485 Dec 19, 2013
Challets are always #226483
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226486 Dec 19, 2013
Challates wrote:
Challets are always #226483
Psycho is always San Dimas.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226487 Dec 19, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>Quiet down, phagg. So you know all about New Yawk tube steak. Big whoop.

You are queer. Of course you know all about tube steak. Black ones, white ones, unwashed ones...
Perfect name for you!!!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#226490 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho is always San Dimas.
What a putz
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226491 Dec 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a putz
Wow. Witty. That one really got me.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#226492 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Witty. That one really got me.
Did you enjoy riding the short bus to your special school?
The one

Philadelphia, PA

#226493 Dec 19, 2013
Gays I am sorry to burst your bubble but you need to read Corinthians in the holy bible, gods word. It is against gods will for homosexuality. This is a fact! You best be changing your ways or you will be exposed to the hellfire after this life!!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#226494 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but I am not interested in the males. The last thing I want is hairy sweaty man_ass. Know what I mean toots? YUK!YUK!YUK! Sure you do.
Don't lie Frankie, we know how you roll.
17th state

Azusa, CA

#226495 Dec 19, 2013
New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage, now it's 17..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226496 Dec 19, 2013
17th state wrote:
New Mexico legalizes same-sex marriage, now it's 17..
But, but, ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Maybe one more state will change that????

Snicker.
Chamms

Azusa, CA

#226497 Dec 19, 2013
Lambs

The new provision requires corporations to disclose the amount their CEOs make compared to the salary of the median worker.

Corporate actors are shocked because the rule is surprisingly strong -- it doesn't allow many of the usual gimmicks that corporations use to skew data.

This new rule could set off a revolution at Walmart and other companies that are getting rich off of underpaid staff.

to the slaughter.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#226499 Dec 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Maybe one more state will change that????
Snicker.
Dang if you arent a maroon

Location hidden

#226500 Dec 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dang if you arent a maroon
To quote Phil Robertson,

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (GW)
9 Don't you know that wicked people won't inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals,
10 or thieves, those who are greedy or drunk, who use abusive language, or who rob people will not inherit the kingdom of God.
11 That's what some of you were! But you have been washed and made holy, and you have received God's approval in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#226501 Dec 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Phil Robertson,
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (GW)
9 Don't you know that wicked people won't inherit the kingdom of God? Stop deceiving yourselves! People who continue to commit sexual sins, who worship false gods, those who commit adultery, homosexuals,
10 or thieves, those who are greedy or drunk, who use abusive language, or who rob people will not inherit the kingdom of God.
11 That's what some of you were! But you have been washed and made holy, and you have received God's approval in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
Really you are going to toss the Bible at me. You are a thief, you stole money from Jesus. You cheated on your wife, Bet god loves you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226502 Dec 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dang if you arent a maroon
Jizzy. You're a troll with no schtick. "Ah, duh. You is a maroon. Ah, duh." Why bother? Get some shtick boy.

Location hidden

#226503 Dec 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Really you are going to toss the Bible at me. You are a thief, you stole money from Jesus. You cheated on your wife, Bet god loves you
http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/12/19/dear-a...
Prof Rachet

Gardnerville, NV

#226504 Dec 19, 2013
We here at the Institute for the Criminally Insane were frankly glad to see Mr. F. Rizzo paroled. He was a danger to every living thing in the building including the potted plants. There was no place you could park your bicycle that Rizzo wouldn't find it and drool snot on the seat. An altogether detestable fellow.
Richie

Los Angeles, CA

#226505 Dec 19, 2013
Well well, it was only a matter of time that a SSM will take place on a Rose Bowl float durring the parade. What ever floats your boat I guess . . . It was either let them get married or be sued
Spoofers are back

Azusa, CA

#226506 Dec 19, 2013
The spoofers are back #226505
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226507 Dec 19, 2013
Richie wrote:
Well well, it was only a matter of time that a SSM will take place on a Rose Bowl float durring the parade. What ever floats your boat I guess ... It was either let them get married or be sued
OK Gustavo you homophobe...
Or should I say Bruno?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 29 at 2:18PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Springs News, Events & Info