Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Richie

Los Angeles, CA

#226472 Dec 18, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't drink or use..You started
a fight by calling me a liar for nothing.
You are just another cyber punk
without a hobby.You don't know
anything about me.Never heard of
your nosey ass.
You don't have a clue do you. I called you a liar because you are, and I was responding to your BS lie. you are a real wack job ..
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226473 Dec 18, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue do you. I called you a liar because you are, and I was responding to your BS lie. you are a real wack job ..
What lie is that jackass? Never mind,
anyway you are a POS...Bother
someone else loser.
guest

Long Beach, CA

#226474 Dec 18, 2013
miap wrote:
Yesterday, I sent an e-mail to my teacher, but I found my files were lost, I didn't know what to do. I felt upset. At last, some of my friends told me download EaseUs data backup software. So, i did it. but I am still doubt that if it is fine? How about your opinions on the data recovery software?Is there any other way to backup my files expect using software?If you know the product, please replay to me. Thank you!
A good "product" is called BACK UP YOUR DAM FILES TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE OR FLASH DRIVE OR CLOUD STORAGE. You don't need any software. Just copy the files.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226475 Dec 18, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat that nasty food, there for I don't deliver it. A pizza is just what it means a pizza crap, it has everything but the kitchen sink on it. It is pesant food.
We had a pizza joint in Brooklyn called one of their pies the "Kitchen sink" Acchhh! You don't know New Yawk pizza. You just don't know.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226476 Dec 18, 2013
A New Yawk pizza is made with flour, water, yeast and salt for the crust and the topping is crushed tomatoes spices and mozzarella cheese. Hardly junk food. But nooooooo. You clowns think Dominos is pizza. And it's bad. Hell yeah it's bad, it ain't pizza!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226477 Dec 18, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue do you. I called you a liar because you are, and I was responding to your BS lie. you are a real wack job ..
Oh the irony.
Derp

Los Angeles, CA

#226478 Dec 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a pizza joint in Brooklyn called one of their pies the "Kitchen sink" Acchhh! You don't know New Yawk pizza. You just don't know.
Quiet down, phagg. So you know all about New Yawk tube steak. Big whoop.

You are queer. Of course you know all about tube steak. Black ones, white ones, unwashed ones...
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#226479 Dec 18, 2013
Fleet Es wrote:
Fleet Es WAS NEVER BETTER WITH THESE NUMBERS #226463
I use Fleet E every Saturday night. Right before my BF shows up ready to pack my fudge. I also use Fleet on the days I let Lemmiwinks up and in to wander about.
Richie

Los Angeles, CA

#226480 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a pizza joint in Brooklyn called one of their pies the "Kitchen sink" Acchhh! You don't know New Yawk pizza. You just don't know.
Not interested, pizza is a poor mans meal, besides when pizza was introduced that is exactly what it was everthing you can find under the sun to eat, throw it in ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226481 Dec 19, 2013
Richie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested, pizza is a poor mans meal, besides when pizza was introduced that is exactly what it was everthing you can find under the sun to eat, throw it in ...
Real New York pizza is flour water yeast and salt, crushed tomatoes spices and cheese. If you think that's not healthy you have been brainwashed by Moochelle who probably eats it all the time judging by that caboose on her. Fattening, sure. Unhealthy, not. GET A JOB.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226482 Dec 19, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet down, phagg. So you know all about New Yawk tube steak. Big whoop.
You are queer. Of course you know all about tube steak. Black ones, white ones, unwashed ones...
I'll defer to you, the expert on other mens d!cks on that one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226483 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I use Fleet E every Saturday night. Right before my BF shows up ready to pack my fudge. I also use Fleet on the days I let Lemmiwinks up and in to wander about.
TMI! But keep it up. Straight Frankie don't need to because straight Frankie don't pack fudge.
Challates

Azusa, CA

#226485 Dec 19, 2013
Challets are always #226483
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226486 Dec 19, 2013
Challates wrote:
Challets are always #226483
Psycho is always San Dimas.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226487 Dec 19, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>Quiet down, phagg. So you know all about New Yawk tube steak. Big whoop.

You are queer. Of course you know all about tube steak. Black ones, white ones, unwashed ones...
Perfect name for you!!!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#226490 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho is always San Dimas.
What a putz
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226491 Dec 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a putz
Wow. Witty. That one really got me.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#226492 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Witty. That one really got me.
Did you enjoy riding the short bus to your special school?
The one

Philadelphia, PA

#226493 Dec 19, 2013
Gays I am sorry to burst your bubble but you need to read Corinthians in the holy bible, gods word. It is against gods will for homosexuality. This is a fact! You best be changing your ways or you will be exposed to the hellfire after this life!!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#226494 Dec 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but I am not interested in the males. The last thing I want is hairy sweaty man_ass. Know what I mean toots? YUK!YUK!YUK! Sure you do.
Don't lie Frankie, we know how you roll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 1 hr Mykro 32
grill a burger in palm desert, ca. Sat Betty 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Jan 24 Bob 8
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Jan 21 its me daisy 40
Review: Tj's Steaks Pasta & Spirits Jan 20 Wordonthestreet 1
Is Missing 71-Year-Old Palm Desert Man In San B... Jan 18 ImNotWeTarDidButU... 2
DHS Police Chief Charles Maynard to retire Jan 16 not to mention 3
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:57 am PST