Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,967

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224333 Nov 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I have no issue with polygamy. If consenting adults chose to live it, great. I just get sick of a bored, elderly, troll using the issue as a reason to post daily on a Gay marriage thread. If the old goat was seriously interested, he could attend conventions and work to make polygamy legal. He has no interest in that. He loves creating discord and craves attention by posting here. If you were a true friend of the idiot, you encourage the annoyance to find other venues on which to post.
Bullsh!t. You just can't handle me intellectually. Don't lie to yourself. I have the same right to be here as you. Deal with me like a man. Honorably. You don't have to read my posts. You don't own Topix. You don't like the Cafe, don't go there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224334 Nov 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>I have no issue with polygamy. If consenting adults chose to live it, great. I just get sick of a bored, elderly, troll using the issue as a reason to post daily on a Gay marriage thread. If the old goat was seriously interested, he could attend conventions and work to make polygamy legal. He has no interest in that. He loves creating discord and craves attention by posting here. If you were a true friend of the idiot, you encourage the annoyance to find other venues on which to post.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times. Woot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razor frankO

Azusa, CA

#224335 Nov 11, 2013
No running anymore with razors in your mouth, other wise you'll end up posting like a franky idiot.
Jallet

Azusa, CA

#224336 Nov 11, 2013
Just S T F U FunkO.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#224337 Nov 11, 2013
On this Veteran's Day,
Thanks to the Veterans who so
bravely fought for our freedom.
God Bless the Vets who never
made it back or were spared,
but forever changed....Bravo!
zoom

Long Beach, CA

#224338 Nov 11, 2013
There is a flock of buzzards circling above this thread.

Location hidden

#224339 Nov 11, 2013
zoom wrote:
There is a flock of buzzards circling above this thread.
They want to eat you...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224340 Nov 11, 2013
Razor frankO wrote:
No running anymore with razors in your mouth, other wise you'll end up posting like a franky idiot.
Or even worse. End up posting like the spun out idiot from San Dimas!

Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOOM doom

Azusa, CA

#224341 Nov 11, 2013
Google Has Designed A Throat Tattoo That Is Also A Lie Detector.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224342 Nov 11, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
On this Veteran's Day,
Thanks to the Veterans who so
bravely fought for our freedom.
God Bless the Vets who never
made it back or were spared,
but forever changed....Bravo!
Thanks Cali. Had a good day, sprung my brother from the VA and took to dinner and a few beers with other veterans. Got deleted by Jizzy the Poofster's mod buddy again proving Poofster still cares. All in all a good day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224343 Nov 11, 2013
Jallet wrote:
Just S T F U FunkO.
Relax fruitloops. Go to bed. We'll tell you all about it tomorrow when you're sober. OK? That's great.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#224344 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Or even worse. End up posting like the spun out idiot from San Dimas!

Ah good times!
San Dumass..
Razors or US

Azusa, CA

#224345 Nov 11, 2013
Is this the official forkU DORK PATROL?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224346 Nov 11, 2013
Poof Daddy Jizzy and San Dimas guy's high school photos.(they were bf and bf I heard)

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/images/2008/07/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224347 Nov 11, 2013
Razors or US wrote:
Is this the official forkU DORK PATROL?
No.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224348 Nov 11, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
San Dumass..
He's on many many threads. Real nut job. Adds to the fun. I am proud I particularly annoy him. Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#224349 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cali. Had a good day, sprung my brother from the VA and took to dinner and a few beers with other veterans. Got deleted by Jizzy the Poofster's mod buddy again proving Poofster still cares. All in all a good day!
Jizzy is a rat...Glad you had a good
day with your brother..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razors or US

Azusa, CA

#224350 Nov 11, 2013
Yes I'm sure this is the original Dork Patrol.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224351 Nov 11, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy is a rat...Glad you had a good
day with your brother..
He's schizo too. One post bragging about deleting me, the next denying he deletes me. "Ah duh, it's the mods that do it because you're off topic and you deserve it, duh." Like he's not!

Ah good times. We'll tell Jizzy all about it tomorrow when he's not so high.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just the facts

Camarillo, CA

#224352 Nov 12, 2013
This judge and those who keep sticking to the same B.S. Constitutional argument are full of crap.

The Constitution doesn't grant rights for sexual activity or sexual preference which is what homosexuality is about. Get your facts right. Homosexuality is about sexual preference not about human rights. I guess our educational system has become so ineffective that people in our society have become so stupid that they don't know the difference between a sexual preference and a human right.

If the people vote for something...then - there are the people and then G_d, not the judges or the politicians thinking they can change what the majority of the people vote for. There is the peoples vote and then G_d, nothing else in between.

This is a perfect example of selective bias by our judges, judicial system and politicians. If it serves a purpose for them, then screw the people and they do what they want. America and particularyly California has become a very "sick" society.

The disgraceful behavior of these officials, along with those who agree with them are sewing the seeds to America's destruction. Somehow they stopped working for us and expect that we, the people, work for them as it suits them. This is a blatant example of voters rights just "spit" on as if we don't count anymore. If the elitists like the way the vote went, they leave it, but if they don't like it, they come up with some false garbage and take away more of our freedoms (ie: our VOTE having no meaning).

I only hope these creeps are around to suffer from their intentional destruction of societal norms as our children will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 52 min Replacement Bags 5,076
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 59 min Pizza 16,000
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr nickled 2,269
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) 18 hr Mac 124
Is any place hiring? 21 hr GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Sep 16 Debbie 2
•••
•••
Palm Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Springs Jobs

•••