Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201811 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Neighborhood watch

Azusa, CA

#223019 Oct 30, 2013
He was a stupid idiot in the first place, Zimmerman will always be looking over his shoulder since it was not a clean kill nor was it sanctioned.

The Florida city where neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman shot and killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin is changing the rules on how civilian patrols can operate to help prevent a recurrence and revive the program's reputation.

“Get it right”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223021 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No shirt no service. Get some couth.
My picture serves a purpose. Don't give it any concern.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223022 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
So Poof Jizzy........
Why are you off work again today? Lol
"Day off".

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223023 Oct 30, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>My picture serves a purpose. Don't give it any concern.
It serves as a public service
announcement for hot abs!!!:) lol

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223024 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>"Day off".
Last week you posted a big BS story
about how you have Mon and Tues
off.It was better because the mall
was empty! Lol better quit puffing,
cause today is Wednesday...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223025 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I say a lot of Frankie sayings
as well....Guess that's why you
thought I was him lol!
Often copied, but I'm the original.

"Calm down fruitloops"
"Priceless"
"Too funny"
"Relax, fruitcake,(or power ranger, or spice boy)"
"YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoo p! Ah good times."

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223026 Oct 30, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
My picture serves a purpose. Don't give it any concern.
Indeed it does. We get it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223027 Oct 30, 2013
Neighborhood watch wrote:
He was a stupid idiot in the first place, Zimmerman will always be looking over his shoulder since it was not a clean kill nor was it sanctioned.
The Florida city where neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman shot and killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin is changing the rules on how civilian patrols can operate to help prevent a recurrence and revive the program's reputation.
Six honest women acquitted him.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223028 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Often copied, but I'm the original.

"Calm down fruitloops"
"Priceless"
"Too funny"
"Relax, fruitcake,(or power ranger, or spice boy)"
"YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoo p! Ah good times."

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop Ah good times.
Wait,I'm getting a pen....Lol
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223029 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do. What a coincidence. Like I said, I got what you got plus a MS geology. I wish I could refer you to my credentials but of course I cannot. You are an admitted pedophile. Who knows what else you are capable of.
P.S. I also have the equivalent of an AA in electronics.(Navy electronics school). Ah good times!
Now back to you. GET A JOB!
You are running a mill. ductlie iron is the material you are machining. The mill has a 50hp spindle, you have a 6 inch face mill, what is the correct CFM, and max depth of cut.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223030 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week you posted a big BS story
about how you have Mon and Tues
off.It was better because the mall
was empty! Lol better quit puffing,
cause today is Wednesday...
Yes, and I am at work? Problem?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223031 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You are running a mill. ductlie iron is the material you are machining. The mill has a 50hp spindle, you have a 6 inch face mill, what is the correct CFM, and max depth of cut.
I could google that, and copy it too!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223032 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I am at work? Problem?
You aren't at work....LMAO
GOOD TRY it's 7:14 where you live..
You work nights now huh? I don't
give two craps where you work,
just fun to prove you are a liar....
That's what you get you cyber
bullying poser.Remember all those
false embarrassing threads you put
up for people?? Payback is a B-
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223033 Oct 30, 2013
Don't forget to buy your boarding ticket for number 9.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223034 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and I am at work? Problem?
No,your wife has a problem though!
I feel sorry for her...
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223035 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could google that, and copy it too!
Go ahead and Google it.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223036 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't at work....LMAO
GOOD TRY it's 7:14 where you live..
You work nights now huh? I don't
give two craps where you work,
just fun to prove you are a liar....
That's what you get you cyber
bullying poser.Remember all those
false embarrassing threads you put
up for people?? Payback is a B-
Not quite, its now 6:35 pm. I get off at 8:00 pm. Next problem.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223037 Oct 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't at work....LMAO
GOOD TRY it's 7:14 where you live..
You work nights now huh? I don't
give two craps where you work,
just fun to prove you are a liar....
That's what you get you cyber
bullying poser.Remember all those
false embarrassing threads you put
up for people?? Payback is a B-
You mean like the 4 frankie created about himself??

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223038 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and Google it.
I don't give a care about you.
You are a bad person......and you
know it.Who likes you here?
Does anyone???

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223039 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite, its now 6:35 pm. I get off at 8:00 pm. Next problem.
You don't have a conscience.Just
like Pinnochio....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) 1 hr City Counselman 156
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. May 26 Dorthy 3
Review: Utopia Management May 23 MichaelJames20178 2
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) May 22 Sandy 54
Fraud Website against Winderemere Real Estate. ... May 21 Palm Desert Local 3
Mayor Pougnet dodges questions about conflict o... May 21 California Resident 3
Any housekeepers near indio?? May 20 BigJG 1
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]