Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,161

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222794 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless coming from you.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Making SS marriage an oxymoron.
You are the classic example, you ignore the fact that they are married, and just close your eyes and pretend they arenít.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222796 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.
No empathy for a fellow Vietnam vet. I did two tours, I bet that pus_sy only did half a tour before he was sent home on a section 8. Crying for his mommy. Scared the Cong though.
Ok frankie, you looking for empathy act like a real vet you cry baby. You started with your tough guy BS, and like CG I give back what you send, so go FK yourself again. So you did two tours, but those were off shore sailor boi. You wouldn't think of doing two tours if you were in Khe Sanh in 67-68 I'll never forget my 19th BD, and I did my full tour of 13mos you loser Semper Fi.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222797 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your service to our
country and your sacrifices....For
some reason he seems to have a
chip on his shoulder the size of
Mt Rushmore.He knows dam well
I'm not you,but yet he drags me into
Insults to you.Friendly rivalry is one
thing,but nastiness is another.I'm
sick of it.He needs to slow his
roll.
It's quite all right with me CG, you have shown your ugly side to people in here too, my moto is "what goes around comes around" and you do the same. frankie is a jerk and a liar lol ...
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222798 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your service to our
country and your sacrifices....For
some reason he seems to have a
chip on his shoulder the size of
Mt Rushmore.He knows dam well
I'm not you,but yet he drags me into
Insults to you.Friendly rivalry is one
thing,but nastiness is another.I'm
sick of it.He needs to slow his
roll.
lol ... the only thing frankie served were meals at Cliftons cafeteria across from the induction center in L.A. remember frankie? Ah those were the "good times"
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222799 Oct 29, 2013
Number 9 wants to know, what's a San Dimas, et al, bot??
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222800 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok frankie, you looking for empathy act like a real vet you cry baby. You started with your tough guy BS, and like CG I give back what you send, so go FK yourself again. So you did two tours, but those were off shore sailor boi. You wouldn't think of doing two tours if you were in Khe Sanh in 67-68 I'll never forget my 19th BD, and I did my full tour of 13mos you loser Semper Fi.
Spent my 19th birthday in Olongapo! Whoop!~Whoop! WOOO~HOOOOO! OOOO-RAH!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222801 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... the only thing frankie served were meals at Cliftons cafeteria across from the induction center in L.A. remember frankie? Ah those were the "good times"
YUK!YUK!YUK! I can't count how many dopey jarheads I pulled out of the sh!t. Boy were they glad to see a squid.

Well at least you weren't a draft dodger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222802 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They are marriedl, your harmful intention that is unhealthy and demeaning is inherently ignored as meaningless, and rightly so.
Recognized on the federal level in all 50 states
Hey Big D. Are they marriedl?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222803 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I went in at Fort Dix, NJ with the heteros. Only the gay inductees reported to L.A.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222804 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am bashing people that ignore facts and just close their eyes and make believe instead.
When you call facts, an opinion, you have crossed the line into insanity.
Most of your facts are theories and speculations. Nothing more. There are many things taking place right now like the cattle mutilations that you have no explanation for.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#222805 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the classic example, you ignore the fact that they are married, and just close your eyes and pretend they arenít.
And still, SS couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

No pretending, that is reality.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222806 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am bashing people that ignore facts and just close their eyes and make believe instead.
When you call facts, an opinion, you have crossed the line into insanity.
Well then bash yourself for closing your eyes, voting for Obama and making believe he would be a good leader.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222807 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, SS couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
Big D is now going to come back with "They are married in all 50 states bla bla bla..." like he did a few hundred times before, hoping maybe this time it will have a different effect.

And the beat goes on. On and on and on...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222808 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big D. Are they marriedl?
I have to remind him almost every day, still has his eyes shut
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222809 Oct 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Again the reality is they are indeed married, you sit there with your eyes closed pretending they are not.

This is one reason we keep our children away from people like you, you cannot accept reality, you just close your eyes and pretend. It is long past time you grow up.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222811 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I went in at Fort Dix, NJ with the heteros. Only the gay inductees reported to L.A.
Oh, Fort "Dix" as in the Fort for those seeking dicks. Now I understand why you are in the FKed up condition you are in. what a dick ... LMAO
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222812 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spent my 19th birthday in Olongapo! Whoop!~Whoop! WOOO~HOOOOO! OOOO-RAH!
I bet you made quite a name for yoursef frankie boi! all of those R&Rs
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222813 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Fort "Dix" as in the Fort for those seeking dicks. Now I understand why you are in the FKed up condition you are in. what a dick ... LMAO
No, you've got that backwards. The fort for inductees WITH dicks. Those without them or with only little tiny ones went to El Lay.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222814 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Fort "Dix" as in the Fort for those seeking dicks. Now I understand why you are in the FKed up condition you are in. what a dick ... LMAO
Are you always pissed off? What a
waste of time......

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222815 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.

No empathy for a fellow Vietnam vet. I did two tours, I bet that pus_sy only did half a tour before he was sent home on a section 8. Crying for his mommy. Scared the Cong though.
Which half,top or bottom? I don't
care if he's Gay......He's mean...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 21 hr Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web