Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the Aug 4, 2010, www.cnn.com story titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#222213 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Please give your references, for these " Facts"
You where a preacher at one time where you not??
You do think that homosexuality is a sin correct?
Please do tell.
Are you questioning that a SS couple is mutually sterile? Just what don't you understand? Or that a SS couple is a duplicate gender? Really??? Or that the missing gender makes a SS couple vastly different than the union of a male and female? You need help honey...

Yes I was a Pastor, but that had nothing to do with my post. You bring it up as a diversion because you have absolutely no reasoned response to my points.

No, I do not think homosexuality is a sin. I think it is a sexual disorder.
Cali Girl 1

Idyllwild, CA

#222214 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes, two a week. Mondays and Tuesdays. Life is good. Less traffic, its better to shop, less people at the mall.
Ha ha like you go to the mall.. Lol lol
Cali Girl 1

Idyllwild, CA

#222215 Oct 22, 2013
Himmler wrote:
<quoted text>I know that there is two of them. Me and my friends despise them and hate them. We don NOT talk them, unless we are telling him to f*ck off
That's so American of you!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222216 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Did you're account go Poof???
No Sorry,why would it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222217 Oct 22, 2013
Cali Girl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha like you go to the mall.. Lol lol
Jizzy goes to the mall on Mondays to get his hair all poofed up just the way he likes it. That's why he calls himself "Poof". Then he goes on Tuesday for his pedicure and anal purge.
Poof

Madison, WI

#222218 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you work at the mall eh? Too funny! Shoe shine stand? Food court? Don't tell me you climbed the ladder of opportunity and you're a mall cop?
Where did I say that. I simply said shopping is better, less people.
Poof

Madison, WI

#222219 Oct 22, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sorry,why would it?
It will :-)
Poof

Madison, WI

#222220 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you questioning that a SS couple is mutually sterile? Just what don't you understand? Or that a SS couple is a duplicate gender? Really??? Or that the missing gender makes a SS couple vastly different than the union of a male and female? You need help honey...
Yes I was a Pastor, but that had nothing to do with my post. You bring it up as a diversion because you have absolutely no reasoned response to my points.
No, I do not think homosexuality is a sin. I think it is a sexual disorder.
Please post the links. You stated it was a fact. I call BULLshiet.

Are you sure that being a homosexual is not a sin?

Location hidden

#222223 Oct 22, 2013
Himmler wrote:
Ever heard of Hienrich Himmler?
Yes and I don't give two sh!ts about
him.Go preach at a Nazi rally!

Location hidden

#222224 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>It will :-)
I'm not doing anything wrong.are you
threatening me?Cause I can turn you
in as well.You want to be a wussy?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222228 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it, Frankie is not Gay, he is an asshat! You're right, he is ripping off the tax payers.
Ok then he is bi because he bragged about being in the Navy taking care of his buds sexual needs off the shore in Nam in the luxury of his CO's cabin
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222229 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. Witty.
Thank you
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222230 Oct 22, 2013
All is well in the round house, yearly inspection is complete and Number 9 will be back in action soon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222232 Oct 22, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Aw shucks fruitloops. Don't mention it. When you f*** up, I'll be there.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222233 Oct 22, 2013
It's a lot better than having someone else fighting for your causes. But your number 9.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222234 Oct 22, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then he is bi because he bragged about being in the Navy taking care of his buds sexual needs off the shore in Nam in the luxury of his CO's cabin
That was in your dreams dummy. You had a whole scenario going, I rescued you and brought you aboard ship and then you wanted to blow all the squids you got so excited. You were asking and telling all over the place. Had to put you in irons which got you even more excited.

Location hidden

#222235 Oct 22, 2013
Himmler wrote:
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! All gays should be rid of from the world! This may only be a wish, but it is also is very good
OK here comes the truth......
Cowardly,ignorant white Supremacist
crap.Just what this world doesn't
need.You will be in prison by the
time you are 30.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222236 Oct 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was in your dreams dummy. You had a whole scenario going, I rescued you and brought you aboard ship and then you wanted to blow all the squids you got so excited. You were asking and telling all over the place. Had to put you in irons which got you even more excited.
WTF are you trying to say? there were no green LZs where I was fighting you moron, you make no sense at all. Tell your own story you bisexual little meat ball. You remember how you bragged about being off shore!! lol what everrr

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222237 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Bigot? Did I respond to a Kmaire post?
Oh you mean Big D. No he's not a bigot.
Have a great Day Frankie
I was speaking of the idiot that approves of the seal team 6 dying as just another day.
WALTER

Ballwin, MO

#222239 Oct 22, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love.
So poof you are not a homosexual butt a pedophile or both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 13 hr Tyler 15
News National: How the Drought Will Reshape Californ... Apr 23 H20 the new Oil 1
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Apr 19 thugnasty 2
News FIND Food Bank helps feed thousands at the Cent... Apr 19 CaliDervish 1
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... Apr 15 Tony 20
News Group seeks to stop Nestlea s water-bottling op... Apr 14 speak out 1
Best SmokeShop in Valley?? Apr 13 BigJG 1
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]