Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#220000 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít always agree with democrats, but at least they arenít on the bus heading over the cliff.
The right to marry still exists and is extended to encompasses same sex couples as well, freedom, justice and equality prevails, and you lose.
They are the ones Rigging the bus so it breaks down with the Republicans riding it so they can play the blame games.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#220001 Oct 4, 2013
Bee On Boehners wrote:
GOP demands negotiation as shutdown drags on 4th day of stupity brought on by the GOP/Republican Tea Party Bingo bums.
The Tea Party fools have made Boehner their b I t C h.
How dare they want to negotiate. LOL
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#220005 Oct 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a ignorant bigoted piece of sh+t like you, I'll consider it a compliment.
"an ignorant" not a ignorant. And you would consider any degrading comment as a compliment. Here comes another compliment, you are a loser you homo. STFU
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#220007 Oct 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie, and you know it. You do not lose anything with Gays getting their right to marriage recognized.
<quoted text>
The only way to have a rational conversation is for you to stop lying. If they had always had the same rights, we would not be having this discussion.
<quoted text>
Okay, then you should work to become sane. End of problem, since the only problem is yours.
<quoted text>
Only a matter of time...
Ok I assume you are gay, now don't you lie, where in the consitution does it say you can not marry?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220009 Oct 4, 2013
Banished again! Banned! Censored!

Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic. Geez. Lighten up. Censorship of free speech sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220010 Oct 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít always agree with democrats, but at least they arenít on the bus heading over the cliff.
The right to marry still exists and is extended to encompasses same sex couples as well, freedom, justice and equality prevails, and you lose.
When freedom, justice and equality prevails, no one loses. Much as you'd like it if they did.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220011 Oct 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I assume you are gay, now don't you lie, where in the consitution does it say you can not marry?
It's not that the Constitution says he can't marry you, it's that he doesn't want to you dopey jarhead.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220012 Oct 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:

Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic. Geez. Lighten up. Censorship of free speech sucks.
Down with Censorship!! Topix.....
Pin Heads

Azusa, CA

#220013 Oct 4, 2013
Watch out for the Pin-heads from the Republican Party.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#220014 Oct 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that the Constitution says he can't marry you, it's that he doesn't want to you dopey jarhead.
You don't have a clue do you Cali, I mean Frankie lol you dumb ass
Credibility Watch

Pulaski, TN

#220015 Oct 4, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Down with Censorship!! Topix.....
Said the bedwetter who cried "REPORTED" for a couple of days....
Credibility Watch

Pulaski, TN

#220016 Oct 4, 2013
Pin Heads wrote:
Watch out for the Pin-heads from the Republican Party.
Said the global warming pinhead....
Credibility Watch

Pulaski, TN

#220017 Oct 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Tuesdays and Fridays is when I've been blocked for saying the sky is blue, or water is wet, or Mikey Stain carries parts of Jimmie Hoffa in his braincase.

I just don't understand....
Horsemen

Azusa, CA

#220018 Oct 4, 2013
These stupid people are wasting their time here, with their a s wipe buddies in Washington D.C. putting the screws to hard working Americans - they don't stand a chance to succeed at anything but throw their money away in any election in the future in California.

The three-day California Republican Party Fall Convention begins Friday October 04, 2013 in Anaheim with the theme Rebuilding from the Ground Up, part of the effort at reshaping the California state party.
Malnourished Mikey

Pulaski, TN

#220019 Oct 4, 2013
Will shove things in my ass for food.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220020 Oct 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue do you Cali, I mean Frankie lol you dumb ass
Whoa there jarhead. Let's review. You were hitting on Cali. Giving her dopey investment tips and moronic cutesy vacation getaway suggestions. Joke's on you Romeo.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Bluto. What a dope! Don't try to go straight now.

Location hidden

#220021 Oct 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue do you Cali, I mean Frankie lol you dumb ass
Gustavo........You don't really think
I could possibly be Frankie,do you!
My personality is nothing like a man.
I promise you,I am myself...Don't
Need to fake my ID.Wouldn't think
To impersonate anyone....I thought
you believed me?

Location hidden

#220022 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>But since your ass is a landfill, you're a tolerant genius, ain't that right, juvenile shitferbrains?
See you are still "LAUGHING"......
You will have a heart attack soon...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220023 Oct 4, 2013
Credibility Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesdays and Fridays is when I've been blocked for saying the sky is blue, or water is wet, or Mikey Stain carries parts of Jimmie Hoffa in his braincase.
I just don't understand....
Probably the days Freddie Fruitloop, the fry cook with an agenda, is on mod duty.

Location hidden

#220024 Oct 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa there jarhead. Let's review. You were hitting on Cali. Giving her dopey investment tips and moronic cutesy vacation getaway suggestions. Joke's on you Romeo.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Bluto. What a dope! Don't try to go straight now.
Hey this is stupid.....I'm obviously
a real person....Not Fake lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 3 hr Jessie Pinkman 46
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) 16 hr nick 710
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Fri Mac 128
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct 15 Ramya 151
Riverside County DA, let's two bad guys go free. Oct 4 Bill H 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match

Palm Springs Jobs