Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220198 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>the buybull is all man made crap...There is no god or jesus GROW UP...

Oh and have read your cults handbook(bible) and it is filled with lies hate bigotry violence and pain and suffering....

You can keep your Nazi facist religion./
ya we should all stay happy
With your idea's....You are a miserable
person inside and it shows.So you are
Gay,so what.....Is that why you are so
hateful? Embrace it and enjoy the
world instead of hate it.Your posts
"Scream" hatred.How can a human
being be so hateful.Did a Christian
try to throw you to a lion? I can't
blame him....:(
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220199 Oct 6, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>ya we should all stay happy
With your idea's....You are a miserable
person inside and it shows.So you are
Gay,so what.....Is that why you are so
hateful? Embrace it and enjoy the
world instead of hate it.Your posts
"Scream" hatred.How can a human
being be so hateful.Did a Christian
try to throw you to a lion? I can't
blame him....:(
Not gay.. Just sick of you Nazi religious freaks attacking people.
Stranded

La Puente, CA

#220200 Oct 6, 2013
Because John Boehner is a complete dick All National Parks Are Closed.
Stranded

La Puente, CA

#220201 Oct 6, 2013
October 06, 2013..

Because John Boehner is a complete dick All National Parks Are Closed.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220202 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Not gay.. Just sick of you Nazi religious freaks attacking people.
First of all who attacked you??? You
need to have empathy for others...
You have a bad anger problem.I'm
no Nazi either..No bible thumper
just trying to enjoy my religious
freedom,and enjoy my life.....Then
a "Nut" like you comes along.Are
you a white supremacist also?
Get a life.....There are more people
here on Earth than you,and more
ideas.....Suck it up!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220203 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
the buybull is all man made crap...There is no god or jesus GROW UP...
Oh and have read your cults handbook(bible) and it is filled with lies hate bigotry violence and pain and suffering....
You can keep your Nazi facist religion./
You are an ignorant child.

Be quiet and sit down.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220204 Oct 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant child.
Be quiet and sit down.
I just post facts...AND TRY TO MAKE ME SIT DOWN HITLER TRASH..........

f YOU AND YOUR RELIGOUS CULT...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#220205 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Commies are as evil as you Nazi pigs...THE USA NEEDS TO RID ITSELF OF THE COMMIE FAR LEFT AND NAZI FAR RIGHT...
Why then do you support taking away the people's right to vote, unless you're A NORTH KOREAN LOVING COMMIE?!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#220206 Oct 6, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Huh is the Natzi homo ... NO DK for you!
So you cut him off for good eh? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#220207 Oct 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant child.
Be quiet and sit down.
He's a high strung little fruitloop eh? Gonna blow a seal before he's 50. And I don't mean on a trip to the Arctic.

Ah youth!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220208 Oct 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then do you support taking away the people's right to vote, unless you're A NORTH KOREAN LOVING COMMIE?!!!!
It is GOP who wants to take away voting rights with voter ID,s...

No I don't want to take away anyones right to vote at all.

YOU JUST CANT VOTE ON CIVIL RIGHTS...that is unconstitutional...DUH.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220209 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I just post facts...AND TRY TO MAKE ME SIT DOWN HITLER TRASH..........

f YOU AND YOUR RELIGOUS CULT...
Wow you need serious help dude.....
Are you going to fight someone
online?I want to see that first hand..
How many people have to tell you
that YOU are obsessed with Nazi's?
Hitler...White Supremacist huh,Huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#220210 Oct 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then do you support taking away the people's right to vote, unless you're A NORTH KOREAN LOVING COMMIE?!!!!
This should stir 'em up.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/kim-jongun-c...
Gray Coats

La Puente, CA

#220211 Oct 6, 2013
Obama is not the legislative body that makes law so the idiots of the GOP do not understand the laws themselves.

Since the moment he was sworn into office, the most beloved president in the history of our nation has listened to all, the racists hate monger of the Republican Party / Tea Party included.

Those in the parties have attacked the President of United State of America at every opportunity, openly and without shame, even though they represent less than a quarter of our nation.

Republicans / Tea Party member's have ranted and threated and demanded input on the health care bill, but all their demands were counter productive to the whole of America, so they shut themselves out of the process entirely

The plan to Shut Down the Government of the United States of America was held in secret by a very small and select committee, made available to Congress only hours before it was voted on, and those racists terrorists tried rammed down our throats.

The Republicans / Tea Party member's do not know how representative the people of America let alone form a working government anymore.

For these reason's I feel it is time to Outlaw the Republican / Tea Party and brand them for what they are, Terrorists much like the Confederate States of America was and still is.

Manhattan Beach, California

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220213 Oct 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I just post facts...AND TRY TO MAKE ME SIT DOWN HITLER TRASH..........
f YOU AND YOUR RELIGOUS CULT...
Explain your own defect.

Then talk to me about God.

Big boy.

Smile.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220214 Oct 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain your own defect.
Then talk to me about God.
Big boy.
Smile.
I have no defect....And god is not real so wont waste time talking about made up crap...

SMILE....and a big F OFF TO YOU HITLER.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220215 Oct 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain your own defect.
Then talk to me about God.
Big boy.
Smile.
I don't have a defect, but I would be more than happy to talk to you about yours, your belief in Santa Jesus

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220216 Oct 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a defect, but I would be more than happy to talk to you about yours, your belief in Santa Jesus
Duh.......wrong person lol

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#220217 Oct 6, 2013
Gray Coats wrote:
Obama is not the legislative body that makes law so the idiots of the GOP do not understand the laws themselves.
Since the moment he was sworn into office, the most beloved president in the history of our nation has listened to all, the racists hate monger of the Republican Party / Tea Party included.
Those in the parties have attacked the President of United State of America at every opportunity, openly and without shame, even though they represent less than a quarter of our nation.
Republicans / Tea Party member's have ranted and threated and demanded input on the health care bill, but all their demands were counter productive to the whole of America, so they shut themselves out of the process entirely
The plan to Shut Down the Government of the United States of America was held in secret by a very small and select committee, made available to Congress only hours before it was voted on, and those racists terrorists tried rammed down our throats.
The Republicans / Tea Party member's do not know how representative the people of America let alone form a working government anymore.
For these reason's I feel it is time to Outlaw the Republican / Tea Party and brand them for what they are, Terrorists much like the Confederate States of America was and still is.
Manhattan Beach, California
The Obamaniac, a PROUD Socialist and Stalinist, is actually one of the MOST HATED POTUSes in history.

A perfect example of why you are known as The Loony Left and California is known as LALA Land. Please stay on your side of the line.

signed
A PROUD Tea Partyer.
(Lipton FOREVA !:))
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#220218 Oct 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a defect, but I would be more than happy to talk to you about yours, your belief in Santa Jesus
Santa Jesus? Gimme a hit of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Mar 20 masshole3456 34
Scary, Saw Russian Soldier in Palm Desert 3 wee... (Apr '14) Mar 17 mmaarryy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) Mar 17 sandy skat 56
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Mar 8 Pamela_e 159
oh no trump got tap wire Mar 5 trumpneeds tap in... 1
well people trump has lied before Mar 4 trump likes atten... 1
News Buddy Greco's Supper Club Closes (Sep '09) Mar 4 sneakerssalestore 6

Palm Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages