Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219557 Oct 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>Every time you use a ramp that was installed as a federal mandate, you benefit. If you go into a men's room that has a wheelchair accessible stall that was mandated by the federal government, you benefit.

Disabled people cried "gimme, gimme, gimme!" And the feds did the right thing. But you do benefit from government assistance.
That is sure grasping for straws.what
about the able bodied people who
Use the ramp to walk.....Are you
saying they mooch off the Government
As well.Not a valid scenario to
equate with Frankie.Do you hate
all wheelchair bound vets? Or just
Frankie?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219558 Oct 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of bitchy today?
And I'm in a great mood, just like
always!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219559 Oct 2, 2013
Beavis and Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>He said "impacted".
I'm sure he meant it!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219560 Oct 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you use a ramp that was installed as a federal mandate, you benefit. If you go into a men's room that has a wheelchair accessible stall that was mandated by the federal government, you benefit.
Disabled people cried "gimme, gimme, gimme!" And the feds did the right thing. But you do benefit from government assistance.
Gee thanks for your generous and altruistic "assistance". Sorry I became disabled serving our country and have become such a burden to you.

Thanks for the ramp.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219561 Oct 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I've advocated and provided services for more than gay people in my life. In fact most of my work has been directed to the elderly, poor, and sick; not gays.
I'm sure you would agree that helping that population is very important.
And I don't need to compare myself to Frank to know that I'm "a man". I'm proud of the work that I've done. I've impacted thousands of lives over the course of my career.
So glad after doing all that you can still walk. Happy for you.
Oinker Watch

Pulaski, TN

#219562 Oct 2, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I started my morning with bullchit
from a loser like you
Typical unbathed libtard who never takes responsibility for it's actions.

"It's YOUR fault that I'm here and my blood pressure is sky high!!"

It's the kind of abusive pig who stuffed its face with food while telling its children "my life would be better if it weren't for you".

Pig.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219563 Oct 2, 2013
Good Morning VietNam!!!!!!
Butthead

Union City, CA

#219564 Oct 2, 2013
Beavis and Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "impacted".
he he he.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219565 Oct 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Gee thanks for your generous and altruistic "assistance". Sorry I became disabled serving our country and have become such a burden to you.

Thanks for the ramp.
Bahahahahahaha! He is just hateful!
I appreciate you ruining your life in
a war we shouldn't have been in.
Pretty ungrateful for sure....:(
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219566 Oct 2, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sure grasping for straws.what
about the able bodied people who
Use the ramp to walk.....Are you
saying they mooch off the Government
As well.Not a valid scenario to
equate with Frankie.Do you hate
all wheelchair bound vets? Or just
Frankie?
Just straight ones.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219567 Oct 2, 2013
Oinker Watch wrote:
<quoted text>Typical unbathed libtard who never takes responsibility for it's actions.

"It's YOUR fault that I'm here and my blood pressure is sky high!!"

It's the kind of abusive pig who stuffed its face with food while telling its children "my life would be better if it weren't for you".

You are a Fkn Pig.
Who the hell are you, hiding wussy!
Must be a jr. Jizzy...Call me whatever
you want Sockie.I love myself.After
3 kids I look great! My blood pressure
is fine....It relieves stress to tell idiots
like you that you are a coward.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219568 Oct 2, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sure grasping for straws.what
about the able bodied people who
Use the ramp to walk.....Are you
saying they mooch off the Government
As well.Not a valid scenario to
equate with Frankie.Do you hate
all wheelchair bound vets? Or just
Frankie?
Well frankie does bring a lot of crap on himself ... but to each their own!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219569 Oct 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Just straight ones.
Lol
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219570 Oct 2, 2013
Good morning room!
Beavis and Mikey

Pulaski, TN

#219571 Oct 2, 2013
Butthead wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219572 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Well frankie does bring a lot of crap on himself ... but to each their own!
I think people should give disabled
Vets respect.I was taught to respect
people from the armed forces,period!
We all bring these snarky remarks
on ourselves? What about personal
jabs,your looks? Not kosher.....I
Will give it right back to whoever
starts disrespecting me.That's when
the Italian comes out lol...:)
Especially a narcissistic freak who
says he has 3 Nipples....... Ha!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219573 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Good morning room!
Good Morning to you as well!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219574 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well frankie does bring a lot of crap on himself ... but to each their own!
My "gimme gimme" post seems to have had the intended effect. So sue me.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oinker Watch

Pulaski, TN

#219575 Oct 2, 2013
Call Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are you, hiding wussy!
Must be a jr. Jizzy...Call me whatever
you want Sockie.I love myself.After
3 kids I look great! My blood pressure
is fine....It relieves stress to tell idiots
like you that you are a coward.
"You are a Fkn Pig."

Who wrote that? Mikey?

The original simply said "pig".

Reported!!!!

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219576 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Good morning room!
Aw shuddup you dopey jarhead. You're not in a room. You're on the internet.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:54 am PST