Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,795

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218415 Sep 26, 2013
kindergarten dropout wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in the Link
you Neanderthal dress wearing
wierdo..Don't post me..
The truly educated would say "don't post TO me".

REPORTED, Jethro.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#218416 Sep 26, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You be dissin' the Pope now, shitferbrains?
Actually I think the pope is doing ok

Im just laughing at the tax argument
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218417 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it liar. Of course it is an opinion. What are you? Eight years old?
You are an idiot, but I will try anyway. When the gay cult has its demands met by adding unisex bathrooms in public schools there will be a cost to the tax payer and it won't stop there, after that experiment it will go out into the general public. School will be forced to add gay cult culture in the class room, that has been discussed, Gays will begin suing churches that refuse to marry a gay couple, that has begun. Does any of this make any sense yet to you? of course not you are an idiot. When companies have to change documents to include the "Odd Couple" that cost will trickle down to the taxpayer as well. I'm know none of this makes any sense to you, but once again that is because you are an idiot. Your entire cult will never understand these facts, but that is par for the course. You are a selfish bunch homos.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218418 Sep 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You would laugh, because it won't affect you in a negative way

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218419 Sep 26, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How so?
You are a butch Lesbian.That is why
you are so hostile toward women
Sorry Chaz,that must hurt LMAO!!

Location hidden

#218421 Sep 26, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>The truly educated would say "don't post TO me".

REPORTED, Jethro.
MYOB CHAZ
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218422 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it liar. Of course it is an opinion. What are you? Eight years old?
You prove that it isn't
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218423 Sep 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm still laughing at you shitchute dwellers, who haven't made any "inroads", but are being catered to by shifty religions, politicians, corporations, and the Common Man.

Nice going, Brucie.

Location hidden

#218424 Sep 26, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm still laughing at you shitchute dwellers, who haven't made any "inroads", but are being catered to by shifty religions, politicians, corporations, and the Common Man.

Nice going, Brucie.
REPORTED

Location hidden

#218425 Sep 26, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>The truly educated would say "don't post TO me".

REPORTED, Jethro.
MYOB
Bull Wonk Jeez

Petaluma, CA

#218426 Sep 26, 2013
How do,
The next presidendt has spoke for 40 hours and when Crooze said what people say he said, namely that gays and lebsians is causing the country to become nazzi and are running out of patience for them what are not holey americans and what dont accept christ then they got to get out and to do this what is right is gone to take us not spending one more dime on health care for them what is retired or wont work and sending them checks for being old is a waste as it happens anyway. God is my witness that i got to believe him and the TEAPARTY is furever and that is that, god bless us all except them what is not like us as they is different and so is wrong and we got to stop them in they tracks.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#218427 Sep 26, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You would laugh, because it won't affect you in a negative way
Of course not, I dont happen to be gay. It wont affect me at all.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#218428 Sep 26, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo to you too Jizzy! Am I Frankie,
you silly ol dress wearing poser???
If you are, that's a heck of a make up job.

Location hidden

#218429 Sep 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>If you are, that's a heck of a make up job.
Thanks for believing it...Why would I
Portray him.There is no reason.
Lance Reventlow

Petaluma, CA

#218430 Sep 26, 2013
Bull Wonk Jeez wrote:
How do,
The next presidendt has spoke for 40 hours and when Crooze said what people say he said, namely that gays and lebsians is causing the country to become nazzi and are running out of patience for them what are not holey americans and what dont accept christ then they got to get out and to do this what is right is gone to take us not spending one more dime on health care for them what is retired or wont work and sending them checks for being old is a waste as it happens anyway. God is my witness that i got to believe him and the TEAPARTY is furever and that is that, god bless us all except them what is not like us as they is different and so is wrong and we got to stop them in they tracks.
U R clearly a twit. A moderately annoying type of teaparty twott that reeks intolerance, menthols and MD 20/20. Christian? One wonders. Do you reside her in Petaluma, or are you part of the travelling circus roustie group of miscreants? I am sure you vote.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#218432 Sep 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, I dont happen to be gay. It wont affect me at all.
You're not happy?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#218433 Sep 26, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, but I will try anyway. When the gay cult has its demands met by adding unisex bathrooms in public schools there will be a cost to the tax payer and it won't stop there, after that experiment it will go out into the general public. School will be forced to add gay cult culture in the class room, that has been discussed, Gays will begin suing churches that refuse to marry a gay couple, that has begun. Does any of this make any sense yet to you? of course not you are an idiot. When companies have to change documents to include the "Odd Couple" that cost will trickle down to the taxpayer as well. I'm know none of this makes any sense to you, but once again that is because you are an idiot. Your entire cult will never understand these facts, but that is par for the course. You are a selfish bunch homos.
Of course it will, and that is why moral society is starting to circle the drain. Limp wristed politicians get elected then change their stances and f the rest of society for their personal gain.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#218434 Sep 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not happy?
:)

The word awful changed its meaning a long time ago too.

The base is, full of awe, which was not always a bad thing.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#218435 Sep 26, 2013
Wow a whole 35 minutes and no flaming nuts yet.
Say What

Van Nuys, CA

#218437 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
How is Prop 8 doing losers?
How are 37 NO GAY ZONE STATES DOING AND 190 NO ZONE COUNTRIES DOING? CRYBABY GAY LOSERS.

You planning a trip to Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Las Vegas, Jamaica, Caribbeans, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Germany, Middle East, etc. Well gay buds, leave your partners at home, because you will not be married and free to be gay and naturally promiscuous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desert Hot Springs Mayor Proud Of Out Of State ... 6 hr Kathy 5
Warning Douglas Tessitor lives in your town Fri bees waxed 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Mar 26 its me daisy 53
Review: 1-800 Loanmart Mar 20 karl deshayes 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Mar 19 Martha 14
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Mar 7 Drgunzet 12
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Mar 4 Sean G 1
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web