Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,165

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215601 Sep 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of us grandpas are opposed to SSM, just FYI
Same sex marriage is legal and recognized now, in all 50 states at the federal level, and in a growing number of states on the state level.
Relax, there is nothing they can do about it. A majority of voters approve of it, a majority of businesses are demanding it, republicans and democrats are both moving in this direction more every year.
Same Sex Marriage is here to stay
"Huh" is incapable of relaxation. He's very high strung. Even though SSM is here to stay, he's still very angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215602 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion. Again.
WTF are you? A broken record?? When you go out to eat are you as stupid and crazy enough to tell the waitress your order six times only to 'smile' at her like a looney bitch when you've finished??
Good God...LOL!!!!
Do you?

Smile!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215603 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a near senile old jack ass. However, I'm kicking your punk ass over and over....
Smirk.
Chuckle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215604 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Niiiice.

You're a DUMBASS. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes you 6 minutes each day to drive your car while you bounce from seat to seat to figure out which one is the area the driver sits in.
LOL!!!
You wouldn't be surprised, eh? Who's the DUMBASS?

LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215605 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not kicked anything idiot. I have won every discussion.
No we will not become hate filled bigots. We have been educated that how you are is wrong and vile and evil.
And by time you die SSM will be legal in all 50 states and always will be after that.
SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK SMILE SMILE.
Run off now you have lost big time.
Danth's law.

You lose. So sorry, try again. Insert another nickel please.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215606 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were to follow historic 'relational distinctions' we'd still have aspects such as slavery present dumbass.
Unfortunately for you we're working towards adhering to those principles set forth in the Constitution as to how to treat our fellow Americans.
The only blockage to not allowing freedoms to our citizens would be to advise of viable harm as to the freedom(s) they pursued.
Can you find viable harm in gay marriage shitforbrains???
Dan thinks he sounds intelligent by awkwardly using unnecessary words such as "viable". YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215607 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaaaawrsh...but...but...but I thought several countries and several states here in the U.S. ALREADY DID accept same sexed couples as married.
LOL!!!
Lie much??
"same sexed" What a dope!

LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215609 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell...you've displayed yourself as a crazy in here to the point I wouldn't be surprised if you saw an elephant at the circus only to come home and advise that it was the biggest rat you've seen outside of your own home.
LOL!!!
Hey....you never did give a reference to your "default families"....where was that written again??????????
You wouldn't be surprised at that eh? And you call him crazy? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215610 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this like go back and find the non-existent post that backs your argument?
LOL!!!
Or the one that backs your argument?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215611 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were to follow historic 'relational distinctions' we'd still have aspects such as slavery present dumbass.
Unfortunately for you we're working towards adhering to those principles set forth in the Constitution as to how to treat our fellow Americans.
The only blockage to not allowing freedoms to our citizens would be to advise of viable harm as to the freedom(s) they pursued.
Can you find viable harm in gay marriage shitforbrains???
Your literacy is barely viable.
Posted Here

Monrovia, CA

#215612 Sep 10, 2013
This one looks like a post-it pad anyway.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215613 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaaaawrsh...but...but...but I thought several countries and several states here in the U.S. ALREADY DID accept same sexed couples as married.
LOL!!!
Lie much??
"Same sexed". YUK!YUK!YUK! Who sexed them the same?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215614 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Look everyone it is old cripple baby killer Frankie. HE IS PATHETIC AND A LOSER. All eh ahs is smart azz comments and lies and BS...Ask him a serious question and ask him to back up answer with any kind of facts.....HE WILL TWIST AND LIE AND ATTACK YOU EBCAUSE HE IS A TROLL AND HAS NOTHING......
Calm down spice trooper. Your already atrocious spelling suffers even more when you get upset like that. And we suffer along with it. YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215615 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll.
And you're not. Says so in the rainbow handbook, right? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215616 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion.
And contracts are a dime a dozen?? LOL!!!
Tell that to your bank when you fall short on your mortgage by 32 months.
Geeeezus you're an idiot. Bar none.
Hey. You said I was an idiot bar none. Make up your mind dummy. Geeeeezus.

LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215617 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll.
Dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215618 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
why not...Or 5...there choice not my problem.
Good. It's no one's decision what social units people form except their own.

Marriage. There is no one right way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215619 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
YUK YUK YUK LOOK HOW DUMB I AM I CALL NAMES AND DONT GIVE ANYTHING ELSE. I AM A BABY KILLING NAM VET WHO SI CRIPPLED MY WIFE AND KIDS HATE ME AND LEFT ME TO DIE.
From Frankie Rizzo
YOUR PATHETIC FRANKIE...
Calm down fruitloops. I know you love me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215620 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you ask why a Chevrolet Malibu and a Nissan work truck can't get married given you seem to be just that stupid.
LOL!!!
Err. Because they are vehicles?
LOL!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215621 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they do.
Many SS families form after 2 get married and adopt little kiddies that were abandoned by their biological parents.
And as far as it being negative for the child in those gay families??
They do just fine;
http://www.aamft.org/imis15/content/consumer_...
---Now where's your proof that little Johnny who was beaten until unconsciousness daily by his own father because he got hungry after missing 4 days without food is better off there than in a gay home where he receives love and support. Or your proof dainty Suzy whose eyes cannot focus on things 2 feet away given she's been living in a home with meth fumes for the past three years has it better there than in gay family providing health care, food and shelter.
You're nothing but a f-ing liar.
Disagree???
Show me these fabricated "studies", reports and evidence you claim to have you sad sack of bullshit.
Dang, if you were as good at logic as you are at foul language, we could be having a real debate. As it is, you are dumbing down on stupid.

SS couples do not produce children.

Again, you will have to pay for me to school you.

Unless you can produce a study with methods used stating otherwise, the natural family stands as best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Thu Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Dec 3 Jean 11
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Dec 1 kent 48
Palm Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web