Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215523 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the end?
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are free to be that, in fact, you can't do a damn thing to change it.
Smirk.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN.....Now tell me how two men marrying each other effects you or anyone outside that marriage...
How does your denial and opinion change what I posted?

It doesn't.

And you can't do a damn thing about it

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#215524 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But in the end?
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
You are free to be that, in fact, you can't do a damn thing to change it.
Smirk.
And the courts, various states, and the federal government have determined that a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered" couple are married.

That FACT makes you (even more) nuts doesn't it?

Here's some advice... Go live your own life and leave other adults alone to live their lives.

Location hidden

#215525 Sep 10, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your studies(lies from religious groups)...
COME ON POST YOUR STUDIES AND I WILL SHOW THEM TO BE RELIGOUS HATE.
I asked first.

Post your studies with the parameters, I'll post mine.

Location hidden

#215526 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not EQUALITY.. A fancy contract cost tons of money.
Now I know you Nazi pigs HATE equality and wish you could get blacks back in chains and start killing anyone who is not white and Christian. BUT THE CONSTITUTION RULES HERE AND YOU FREAKS ARE DYING OUT.....
Now tell me why does what two people do matter to you?
SS couples are not equal to marriage.

Contracts are a dime a dozen.

Location hidden

#215528 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
See... There you go again... "Hundreds of thousands of gays dead."
That's why you believe that homosexuals need protection in order to have intercourse.
And yet you KNOW that 40,000,000 babies are aborted EACH YEAR by HETEROSEXUALS! In a few years, you heterosexuals ("who need no protection") kill enough babies to equal the population of the United States!!
YOU PEOPLE should be kept from having intercourse unless you are FULLY PREPARED to accept the responsibility of your actions!
YOU are MUCH MORE DEADLY than gay people are when it comes to your sexual activity.
Your argument is that abortion justifies deadly inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex?

What about outlawing them both as barbaric uncivilized behavior???

Duh...

Location hidden

#215531 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Much to your chagrin gays have the right to call their loving, long term relationships "marriage" in the eyes of the federal government and some states here in this country.
That's why you spend more time on this and other TOPIX forums than you spend with your own wife.
We're your mistress, Kim. We're your tie to the gay community--something that you seem very keen to be a part of even though you claim to have no personal interest in homosexuality.
But in the end?
You can't do a damn thing to change it.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#215532 Sep 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples are not equal to marriage.
Contracts are a dime a dozen.
Funny that the legal marriage licenses involved don't say a thing about the genders of the couples who are married. And it seems that your federal government recognizes ALL marriages licenses as equal.

It must be hard to be wrong so often. Isn't it hard on your ego?

Location hidden

#215533 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And the courts, various states, and the federal government have determined that a "mutually sterile, duplicate gendered" couple are married.
That FACT makes you (even more) nuts doesn't it?
Here's some advice... Go live your own life and leave other adults alone to live their lives.
See my last post.

Location hidden

#215535 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Again idiot read carefully..........MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT CHILDREN......Therefore leave children out of discussion...
Point is marriage is a CIVIL CONTRACT. Being as such ALL ALL ALL adult people should be able to enter into it.
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Makes your claim false.

Second, nothing you said changes the fact that SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And there is not a damn thing you can do to change it.

Location hidden

#215536 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No you offered that you had studies to back up your BS...So please prove your lies.....YOU BROUGHT UP STUDIES NOT ME....SO SHOW THEM LIAR.
Why are you afraid to put your studies up???

Location hidden

#215537 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
To get a legal contract that offers all protection fo marriage would cost many many thousands.......
AND CIVIL CONTRACTS MUST BE EQUAL......Now run off to Iran you fit in better there....
False. Some states already have them.

False, there many different civil contracts.

SS couples are obviously not equal to marriage.

Location hidden

#215538 Sep 10, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that the legal marriage licenses involved don't say a thing about the genders of the couples who are married. And it seems that your federal government recognizes ALL marriages licenses as equal.
It must be hard to be wrong so often. Isn't it hard on your ego?
See my post right above yours.

Location hidden

#215541 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And in very near future in every state SSM will be legal.
You can't do a dam thing to change it.
SMIRK!!!!!!!!!!
That STILL won't change the fact that SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215542 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a state voted to make murder and rape legal and you lived in that state you would be ok with will of voters being done????
YOU CAN NOT VOTE TO TAKE AWAY RIGHTS AND PERSONAL FREEDOM IDIOT......
What a chooch! The only thing votee on was the definition of marriage, a definition which had been understood since the birth of the Republic, not rape or murder. The union of one man and one woman as husband and wife.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215544 Sep 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Pete......you moved to another thread to repeat what you have already been told is IRRELEVANT!!!
Apparently it was relevant enough for thirty plus states.
I guess you thought if you changed threads, you'd have an upper hand with your recycled BS, right? It seems you're just as wrong here as on the other threads......what a surprise....again, NOT!!
By all means disprove what I wrote. Show how its factually inaccurate.

Location hidden

#215547 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
TODAY IN 2013 MARRIAGE IS A CIVIL CONTRACT..........Now say your sorry for your BS and run along hitler.
And even if your BS was true about mutal sterile crap it doesn't change the facts that IN ENAR FUTURE SSM WILL BE LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES AND YOU CANT CHANGE THAT..
SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, I haven't looked at my marriage license in 37 years. Never think of it as a contract.

In the end, you will have an obviously fraudulent piece of paper, and still only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Every time you stand next to a married couple, everyone will see the difference. Everyone will see your relationship is a counterfeit fake.

Smile.

Location hidden

#215548 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAID YOU HAD STUDIES..........You brought up the studies....Post your and I will CRUSH them for the lies and bigoted BS they are.
So put up your studies with their methods, and lets compare.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#215552 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok old fart....You brought up studies..You said you could prove me wrong....SO PROVE IT ALREADY...STAND UP BE AN ADULT AND PROVE IT..........what you cant??? I know you cant. If you could you would do it fast to shut me up and prove me wrong...BUT YOU CANT CAN YOU GRAMPS.
Not all of us grandpas are opposed to SSM, just FYI

Same sex marriage is legal and recognized now, in all 50 states at the federal level, and in a growing number of states on the state level.

Relax, there is nothing they can do about it. A majority of voters approve of it, a majority of businesses are demanding it, republicans and democrats are both moving in this direction more every year.

Same Sex Marriage is here to stay

Location hidden

#215554 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You just told me what I needed to know...37 years married...Your an old out of date grey haired person...Go play checkers and bingo and die let us younger people run things now you old bigots don't matter anymore.
Soon you will dead...and SSM will be legal
BIG SMILE TO BOTH.
Yes, I am a near senile old jack ass. However, I'm kicking your punk ass over and over.

When we old farts die off, you little twits grow common sense. You will be us.

That is why in all of human history not one single culture has ever accepted SS couples as married.

However, long after I am dead and gone, SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215557 Sep 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Pete......you moved to another thread to repeat what you have already been told is IRRELEVANT!!!
I guess you thought if you changed threads, you'd have an upper hand with your recycled BS, right? It seems you're just as wrong here as on the other threads......what a surprise....again, NOT!!
Interesting you moved here to add your irrelevance and recycled bullsh!t. What a surprise!.........NOT!!!!..... .

YUK!YUK!YUK!

.....!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Pleads Guilty in Fatal 2012 New Year's Shoo... Mon MomsWhoKill 2
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 26 Maria Anderson 157
Desert Hot Springs Police Dept. Great Public Se... Jul 17 Dorris 7
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... Jul 11 inewsmaster 1
Review: jumpers zone party rentals Jul 9 Yaneth 1
News SC Labs wins contract to test pot for Palm Springs Jul 9 LOLbumps 1
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun '15 Tracy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Springs Mortgages